Information on romance scams and scammers.
#236322 by Grunt Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:39 pm
for sure new member on zorpia

jerry
52, Cuba, New Mexico, United States
Last seen 2 days ago
Looking for a date with a girl,
aged 40‑80, in Indonesia.

my dear am jerry mark from united state of america due to my job am not always here on this site i would want us to get acquainted do you have an email,yahoo messenger or Skype and we could talk...Hope to hear from you soon
ok my dear this is my yahoo email messenger [email protected] you can add me to your yahoo email now so that we can know more about our self okay
Advertisement

#259107 by gtz Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:27 am
Match.com: LoveYou109823
email: [email protected]
I'm a Widower for the past 6 years now with one son who is 13 years old ...How long have you been on this website.?
I'm looking for friendship at this point that perhaps can turn into something deeper and more lasting in time, I will like to know more about you as well and also see if we have the something in common as well
I'm Honest, Kind, And Caring Man..I hate Lies, Cheating and not Trustworthy people.. Do you have access to Gmail,Yahoo or skype or something else so that we can continue our chat from here and also share pictures of each other.?
:laugh-s:
[quote]I work in the U.S. Army a commander in the Civil Engineering team and a member of the military night patrol team, my rank is commander in the Civil Engineering Team..
I have been in the US army for 25 years with much experience and as am talking with you now am in Afghanistan for a Peace Keeping Mission i have been here for 4years now and i will be coming back home in 2month time.I have 157 boys here under my care which i train daily.and i also take care of the movements of all the young troops here.that's some of my duties.

Be smart, stay informed, but don't confront your scammer.
#259941 by rococo Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:13 pm
zorpia/
Anderson
50, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
Last seen 1 hours ago

Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 18‑99, in United States.

You look so innocent and younger than your age..i really liked your profile and i will like talk to you and get to know you more better,I was searching profiles and i like yours,I will like to be friends ,What do you think?I just joined
this site and i,m looking for a serious relationship
Hope to hear from you soon
Anderson
Good to hear from you,how are you and your lovely family?
This is my yahoo id [email protected] please mail me
https://www.facebook.com/sunny.abacha.5
Anderson Eric
Single · Male
Image Image << pics Uwe Hubertus
Image << the same pic also on zorpia
#259986 by rococo Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:52 pm
Wow,That's a really nice dress. Where is it from?Good to see your lovely photo,i must confess to you that you are the most beautiful woman in the whole world

I am looking for a woman whom I will love with all my heart, the woman that I will spend the rest of my life with, Someone who is willing to understand and share her life with me and I can share my life with her and together we will build a happy and enviable home and most of all a woman that would be a very good mother to my son .

I'm insistent on personal/mutual respect, kindness and honor. I am affectionate by nature, but believe that trying to sense the boundaries of others shows caring, sensitivity and a willingness to move on.

I do not seek for perfection because no one is perfect. A man's happiness will never be complete until there is a true loving woman right beside him. Please, feel free to tell me more about your self.
Within is the attachment of some of my photos and please You Must keep my Photos safe for your view alone cause am on a secret mission here in Syria and i am not supposed to be displayed publicly..
:laugh-s:
Yours Sincerely,
Anderson
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 21:55:52 +0000 (UTC)
"omp1070.mail.bf1.yahoo.com"

The first pic here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=81814&start=45#p259941
#260108 by malu53 Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:19 pm
Hi dear,
Good to hear from you and how are you doing today ? Hope every body is doing well in your family,It's my pleasure to meet you and i want to tell you little more about myself , i hope you will also do the same i will also like to see more pictures of you. as you already know my name is Anderson and i,m 50 years old.

i lost my wife 4 years ago on her birthday,she got knocked down by a moving vehicle on her way back from the shopping mall on her birthday. i have a son and he is 14 years old

I am from North Carolina USA as my nationality of origin,i am a responsible man, i enjoy my job and I strive for success in everything i do.I am a fun loving man, jovial, lovely and passionate....I am supporting, caring and have a loyal and tolerant character, humble, honest, understanding and truthful.
Thanks you.

Yours Sincerely,
Anderson.

Hope to hear from you
Received: by 76.13.27.50
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015
#265206 by gtz Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:38 pm
Second Shaadi.com
ID:John (johnlarry)
I am 52 years, Divorced, Christian: Catholic, living in Los Angeles, USA.

Profile Created by: Self | Height: 5ft 0in - 152cm | Education: Honours degree | Profession: Government Employee

Im Major General John Larry I live in California and I work with UN/NATO here in Afghanistan..."
Basic Information
Name: John
Marital Status : Divorced
Children: Yes. Not living together
Height: 5ft 0in - 152cm
Complexion: Fair
Body Type: Average
Mother Tongue: Hindi :=)

Be smart, stay informed, but don't confront your scammer.
#268940 by malu53 Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:33 pm
with this pic
viewtopic.php?p=196375#p196375

back on zorpia
Ethan
56, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Last seen 11 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 40‑75, in Jakarta.

Hello beautiful.
My name is Ethan William ,I am 56years old,I am an Engineer.
I am here looking for serious relationship and i found your profile interesting and want to know more about you. i will like to meet you some day. I am waiting to hear from you soon.
Thank you.