Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259123 by malu53 Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:16 am
Marinecorp
City: chatsworth georgia
Type: single
Children: without children
Looking for a: woman Age:40-68

no profile pic

Description: I am looking for a decent woman that I can be friends with, then let's see what happens next... I long for love that will last forever... I don't play hard to get but I don't get easily give in... I am hoping and looking forward to meet someone who has a good personality who has no vices, honest, sincere, faithful, God-fearing( but I respect everyone who has a different views about their faith) and who values respect, who can be a good younger or older sister, friend and lifetime partner and who plans to be in a committed, serious, loving and lasting relationship... she must be close to my age or utmost 7 years older than me... I am usually busy at work while I'm online here... I promise to reply as soon as I can(preferably during my break time or this coming weekend)... I hope that will be a good start to converse with each other. Hope to talk to you soon. Thanks idea match I can describe myself as communicative, kind, honest, very romantic, friendly and lovely man. I have good sense of humor and I think I am easy-going. I am a man who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a woman who has a good sense of who she is and a sense of direction about what she wants to be. I can appreciate a woman who sees his man as a king . I love old movies and old songs...

Hi, i came across your profile picture. i must confess you look stunning . wow what a lovely and outstanding profile. your
profile was attracted to my eyes and i think you are the kind of woman that i have been seeking for... i will like to get
to know you . what do you think ? can we be friends ? can i have your email id so that we will know each other ?
have a nice day...
James...
armyjamesterry1 on gmail
Advertisement

#259124 by malu53 Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:24 am
AR
marinejamesterry
Male
Current Location San Antonio/ United States
Height(cm) 172
Weight(kg) 48
Profession security
Books shakespaers :=) ,james hardly chase

About Me
I can describe myself as communicative, kind, honest, very romantic, friendly and lovely man. I have good sense of humor and I think I am easy-going. I am a man who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a woman who has a good sense of who she is and a sense of direction about what she wants to be. I can appreciate a woman who sees his man as a king . I love old movies and old songs...

Looking For
I am looking for a decent woman that I can be friends with, then let's see what happens next... I long for love that will last forever... I don't play hard to get but I don't get easily give in... I am hoping and looking forward to meet someone who has a good personality who has no vices, honest, sincere, faithful, God-fearing( but I respect everyone who has a different views about their faith) and who values respect, who can be a good younger or older sister, friend and lifetime partner and who plans to be in a committed, serious, loving and lasting relationship... she must be close to my age or utmost 7 years older than me... I am usually busy at work while I'm online here... I promise to reply as soon as I can(preferably during my break time or this coming weekend)... I hope that will be a good start to converse with each other. Hope to talk to you soon. Thanks

Image Image Image Image

all pics show Lieutenant General James L. Terry
Commanding General, U.S. Army V Corps

also here with a slightly different email address
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 47#p349859

find him also here
http://alikewise.com/profile/marinejamesterry

till 2 days ago the scammer was on FMF and Idpals (scamlisted and account suspended)