Information on romance scams and scammers.
#153822 by Spook Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:09 am
Oasis
loveisfair40 Male 52 - United States
Male 52 United States
Los Angeles | California | United States
am honest, caring, loving, understanding and above all responsible looking for someone who have similarities of my character to spend the rest of our life together to make things simple and easy for us to be happy in life
am looking for someone who is honest, caring, loving and understanding, also very serious and responsible in life to spend the rest of my life with her, i think at my age its time for me and my partner to have fun, travel out of town for holidays, going to beach to have fun, i mean to do everything

am in the army and as we speak am on peace keeping mission in iraq but i will be retiring soon

Advertisement

#153830 by Grunt Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:41 am
on yahoo female :shock:

howaboutwe.com
boldheart4u
61, Male, Straight
Salt Lake City, UT
Last online 2 days ago
Career/Job Marine Engineer :mrgreen:
Education Masters
Race/Ethnicity White
Children Have 'em and they don't live with me
An awesome place I've visited: Monaco and Paris
My perfect Sunday: shopping, cooking, workout or go for a walk, relax
My life history in 5 sentences or fewer:
You know more about what you need than someone else who feels compelled to tell you they know more Just looking for a partner that enjoys the same things I do. Be it, day tripping, cooking, watching a football game on a cold day in front of the fire, golfing, dancing, dining out, boating and most importantly, the beach (and you don't have to hold my hand walking on it... LOL ) I am young at heart, with old finely tuned bones, but my age is just a number. I dont look or ACT my age..My favorite place on the planet is the beach, any beach, anywhere, anytime I enjoy Cruises to the Caribbean, been on about 10 and absolutely love them, the different ports, the cultures, the beaches, the food and just exploring and taking in the sites that I normally would never see otherwise. I have traveled up and down the east coast, been out west a couple times, Vegas (Cha-Ching), Texas, Chicago, etc. I haven't explored much in the middle of the country, I think its because I love having the water around me. I grew up on the Chesapeake Bay, within minutes I can be at the water's edge, and it's nice to know its there... sooo silly I am hard working, strong willed, somewhat stubborn, silly hinging on goofy at times, friendly, patient, optimistic, loyal like a golden retriever, type A personality, a natural leader, conservative politically, liberal minded in other areas where I am very accepting of people and their so called quirks.
My first concert / My dream concert: Beatles concert...
I have a weakness for guys/girls who:Ladies who are caring, loyal, friendly and good listeners

with this pic on
app.fortworthdating.com
as David, 59 from Iring, TX
#153852 by Grunt Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:00 pm

pics stolen from Ron L.
facebook.com/ron.lykins.1/photos_stream
ronlykins.com/Welcome.html

also
facebook.com/richard.morgan.355744
Richard Morgan
Works at Real Esate :mrgreen: Sales - we build estate and sell
Lives in Dallas, Texas
Male
About Richard
am a sweet,romantic guy, I love to play golf I read,I play poker I am good at it. I am a good cook. I like to fish and I bait my own hook! I also like to veg out in front of the tv and watch movies sometime. I am not a bar hopper or a big drinker. Cant handle that. I want to meet someone with some of the same qualities.

linkedin.com/pub/scott-mayer/44/aa1/99
Scott Mayer
Scott mayer Financial Services Inc; 101-210 employees; Waterloo City Canada
Canada

lavaplace.com
marcsmile
M2959344
I am a: 53-year-old man
zodiac sign: Scorpio Scorpio
located in: Chicago, Illinois, United States
Capital Markets
#153853 by Grunt Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:04 pm
m.eskimi.com
boldheart
boldheart 28, LAG
Ladies lets chat better on 2go @ boldheart4u.
about boldheart: My name is Dre, A tall, gentle lookin dude.Just wanna chat and meet good and cool ppl.
Naughty ppl re also welkm Ukna
Is here to just look, chat, flirt, date, find love, intimacy
Birthday 07 01 1985
City: Surulere, Lagos

plus 6 add. pics :lol:
#259135 by malu53 Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:19 am
harryso millsx
City: Texas
Type: single
Children:1 child
Looking for a: woman Age:49-73

Description: am harry millsx by name,an American by birth and from a family of five my mom,dad who passed on three years ago,two siblings and me.Have two

using pic of starting post

Hello Beautiful,your smile is very attractive and I enjoyed reading your profile, Am interested in getting acquainted to know you more
my skype harry.millsx
except for the name no further info, no IP no avatar

also here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=45545
#259136 by malu53 Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:27 am
promatching
Chris Gough
i am chris gough and i am 53 years old .
About 54 yrs.
City New York, New York
Looking for Single Man seeking a Woman
Ethnicity White / Caucasian, with Black Hair
Interests Dating
Marital Status: Single
Do you want children? Definitely
Do you have children? Live With Me
Income Level $150,001 - $200,000
Education Prefer Not To Say
Profession Military

More about myself
I'm currently serving as US Army. i had been in the service now going to 23yrs. it has been my dream since i was young to serve my country, and am happy i made it a reality.

Dating Plans
i am in search of real love.

again pic of starting post --- also yahoo avatar