Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259255 by rococo Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:41 pm
ritazarko
Rita zarko
26 year old, woman from United States

hi I am a lady , my name is rita i saw your profile please contact me with this email ([email protected]) so that i will send you my photos OK
Hello I am a lady , my name is Rita i saw your profile on this site (mydailyflog.com)and became interested on it, i will like to be your friend, please i will like you to write to me with the this email address ([email protected]) so that i will tell you more about myself and send you my photo, i waiting for your mail. thanks.
Advertisement

#259256 by rococo Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:43 pm
followmy.tv/u/ritazarko
ritazarko

hi I am a lady , my name is rita i saw your profile
please contact me with this email ([email protected])
so that i will send you my photos ok
fotolog.com/ritazarko/mosaic/
Ritazarko
female - 09/07
New York, New York, United States

hi I am a lady , my name is Divine i saw your profile
please contact me with this e-mail ([email protected])
so that i will send you my photos OK
#259257 by rococo Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:44 pm
loveconnect.in/profile.php?uid=3633
ritazarko
I am a: Woman
Seeking: Men

About me:
hi. I am a lady , my name is rita i saw your profile please contact me with this
email ([email protected]) so that i will send you my photos OK
My education is: Some College
My marital status is: Single, never married
I am currently living: Alone, There is a party every night
#259259 by rococo Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:52 pm
foursquare.com/user/129224376
ritazarko zarko
Dakar, Senegal

hi I am a lady , my name is Rita i saw your profile please contact
me with this e-mail ([email protected]) so that i will send you my photos OK
#259261 by rococo Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:11 pm
community.justlanded.co.in/ro/profile/ritazarko-zarko
ritazarko zarko
Living in: Brazil
Search: Friends
I am looking for: man

serviceray.com/p/14356/ritazarko-zarko
RITAZARKO ZARKO
Country Senegal
I am a lady , my name is rita i saw your profile
#259474 by malu53 Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:23 am
Greetings from Rita

How are you today? My name is Miss Rita zarko Age 22 ft 5/6 wt 59.I am the only daughter of Late Gilbert Zarko from Sudan in Africa,who died as a result of the war in my country.
My father was the deputy majority leader of the parliament. he is the owner of Gilbert Zarko minerals (LTD) before he was assassinated alongside with my mother on a cold blood one morning.
But I managed to escape for my dear life and ran into a neighboring country,(Dakar) the capital of (Senegal) with the help of the United Nations peace keeping force and I am residing here now as a refugee.
Meanwhile,I am writing to you now in a Reverend's computer and will like to know you the more before we move forward from here.
I will like to know what you do for a living, Here is one of my pictures i came here with,i will show you more of me when i know and see yours.Awaiting for your reply soonest.
from my heart
rita
Subject: Greetings from Rita
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015

Image Image
Last edited by malu53 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
#292977 by malu53 Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:13 pm
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from UK I’m in United Kingdom for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts an attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the Life Christian missionary who was helping me in Dakar by name Rev.Thomas Lambeth whom use to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar and his email address is as follows
([email protected])
Ask him to send you a Master Card Compensation Fund of ($300,000.00 U S Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. you can build a small orphanage home and name it after my late father Dr Ibrahim if you like. so feel free and get in touched with Rev.Thomas Lambeth and instruct him where to send you the master card. His Telephone number is ( +221-783 074 972) I am very busy here in the island because of the investment projects which i and the new friend Mr. Kaito Haughton and Mr.George Hutchinston are having at hand. You might not hear from me for some time from now for security reasons

God bless you
Miss. Rita.
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016
#330307 by malu53 Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:18 am
Hello Dear,
Hope you are doing good over there, it has been very long time we have not communicate with each other due to i was very busy here with my husband and our investment projects since after the successful transfer. I contacted you some time ago for the draft cheque ($350) us dollars in your Name, which i drop for your past kind help to me, i am very surprise to hear that you did not receive your cheque up till this moment. I was contacted by the rev father that the draft cheque are deposited in UBA bank in Senegal that the bank manager are seriously asking for the owner of the cheque which rev father from the camp deposited to their bank. Dear i drop this cheque to you so that you will use it to help yourself for better life, please try to contact the UBA bank immediately so that they will process the cheque and transfer your money to you as the rev father said is what the bank manager said ,the rev father send me the UBA bank wire department Email.([email protected]) Please,try to contact the bank manager so that they will process the transfer to you send them your full name and your address. Inform me as soon as you receive your money so we can rejoice together, i will be expecting to hear from you.

Best Regards.
Subject: Hi dear i did not forget you
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017