Information on romance scams and scammers.
#258113 by malu53 Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:52 pm
AR
clarka
Male / Divorced
57 - / United States
Current Location Brooklyn/ United States
Create Date 27/06/2015 12:51
Last Login 27/06/2015 12:51

Slogan
I would describe myself as a man who is Well educated, romantic, passionate person.

About Me
I would describe myself as a man who is spontaneous, open minded with a good head on his shoulders, loyal, spiritually centered, optimistic, genuine, have a tender heart, a good sense of humor, passionate and all the excitement that intimate life provides.

Looking For
Am looking for a woman who enjoys the simple things in life...someone intelligent, ambitious, good sense of humor, a good friend and an excellent lover, well educated, that dresses properly and elegant, that enjoys going out but also staying at home to talk and have lots of fun.Someone real..

Hair Color Blonde :lol:
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Technical / Science / Engineering
Profession Auto Engineer
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Education Doctorate
Languages English

Image <<< retired General Paul J. Kern

You look so charming in your photo, I adore your profile so much.. it will be great to know more about you. I am Clarkson single and looking for someone lovely like you. You definitely got your appearance so attracting and appealing. I guess nobody is going to skip your profile without sending you a message. I can see sincerity in you. You look far younger than your age. Is what you have on this site a correct statement of your age? When was your photo taking? but anyway I decided to give it a shot by dropping you a line as there is no harm in trying. Relationship is not a matter of age differences or the distance. Do not think of the distance between us.contact me and lets see where the roads of fate lead us. Sorry about my picture, My position at work does not allow me to upload more of my photos on the dating service, But I will like to email it to you privately if only you are interested to see my picture. kindly right me back if you find my profile interesting also..and maybe we could start as being friends..and sharing each others thought.I'm sure you would find me interesting if you give me a trial...well here is my personal email and on skype is (moxonclarkson).. You can choose to drop [email protected]me a mail or add me up on live messenger, if only you care to chat.I will be waiting to hear back from you. I wish you a great time . Take care
Advertisement

#258114 by malu53 Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:56 pm
Skype ID: moxonclarkson
Name: Moxon Clarkson
About Moxon:
I’m the colonel in charge of logistics in the US Army and am a good and caring man.
Age 56

IP not found
no Skype avatar
#259388 by malu53 Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:33 pm
Good Evening how are you doing?Thank you for writing me annd i have been busy with work..My name is Moxon Clarkson I was born on the 22nd of September 1963 at Baptist Hospital of Michigan I started Children start 5 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 18. .. My mom was a head teacher and dad was in the medical field of the army and later worked with the UN. I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam,.I am an E-6 Colonel and now working with the UN. I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a non commission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.. I am currently stationed in Basra l the capital of Iraq :laugh-s: , I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Iraq.My first mission to Afghanistan was in 2004. My mission ended in 2008. Went back to the States, I have lost my wife for 8 years now.. I was with her for 14 years. : I am now looking for the one whisk to my heart,a woman who will love me for me and not for what i have..i am looking for true love to spend the rest of my life with. : Hope things will change from one stage to another.I like you and you are very beautiful as well.I will be home in .I lost my family during the world trade center tourist attack,i hate to talk about this cause it makes me sad every time i think about it.Am actually relocating because it hurts whenever i come home,it reminds me of my past.. I dont use to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need a woman for myself as am retiring from the army to settle down.. A woman that will be there for me and I will be there for her too. There is a smile of love, and there is a smile of Deceit, and there is a smile of smiles, in which these two smile meet, a smile is ever the most bright and beautiful with a tear upon it. What is the dawn without the dew? the tear is rendered by the smile precious above thesmile itself.........but all the same its over now, all though am hurtled,i have gotten over it now and moving on in life with determination to hit my goals..Let me know when you will be able to chat so we can chat as i think the chatting will let us know more about ourselves..I have a gmail account and can we chat there?
Received: by 98.138.105.199
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015