Information on romance scams and scammers.
#258459 by malu53 Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:25 am
deleted on CS
Martin Bailey

Goodmorning pretty,how was your night?i guess fine....i hope my picture didn't scare you off...i will like too tell you lattle about myself...I am a fun loving person. I am a very caring and sensitive person, I am a level headed, down to earth person who is totally devoted to the one I love. I tend to be shy at first, but I will open up quickly with the right person.I am confident, calm, and happy. An introvert by nature, I am quiet, structured, and organized. i think i'm a easy going person. I love to be shown affection and don't have any problem whatsoever showing the right person lots of of it, i always say if its better to give than to recieve. I think that i have a pretty "strange" sense of humor at times. i look at it this way i'd rather make a joke than to sit around and dwell on things i can't do much of anything about.I literally despise people who put on or lie about things and think they can get away with it where i'm concerned.I consider myself a sensitive, kind, and gentle you can chaco my on instant messenger martin_bailey54 at yahoo i will love to know more about you if you don't mind
Advertisement

#258460 by malu53 Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:27 am
same pic on AR

martin
Male
55 - Chicago / United States
Current Location Chicago/ United States
Create Date 27/06/2015 10:56
Last Login 30/06/2015 05:02

About Me
I am a fun loving person. I am a very caring and sensitive person, I am a level headed, down to earth person who is totally devoted to the one I love. I tend to be shy at first, but I will open up quickly with the right person.I am confident, calm, and happy. An introvert by nature, I am quiet, structured, and organized. i think i'm a easy going person. I love to be shown affection and don't have any problem whatsoever showing the right person lots of of it, i always say if its better to give than to recieve. I think that i have a pretty "strange" sense of humor at times. i look at it this way i'd rather make a joke than to sit around and dwell on things i can't do much of anything about.I literally despise people who put on or lie about things and think they can get away with it where i'm concerned.I consider myself a sensitive, kind, and gentle

Looking For
serious,honest,no lies and trustworthy

Profession seafarer <<< probably Sindbad :lol:
Languages English
#258461 by malu53 Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:30 am
lets101
Martinbailey54
54 Years, Man seeking a Woman
Chicago, IL, USA

I am a fun loving person. I am a very caring and sensitive person, I am a level headed, down to earth person who is totally devoted to the one I love. I tend to be shy at first, but I will open up quickly with the right person.I am confident, calm, and happy. An introvert by nature, I am quiet, structured, and organized. i think i'm a easy going person. I love to be shown affection and don't have any problem whatsoever showing the right person lots of of it, i always say if its better to give than to recieve. I think that i have a pretty "strange" sense of humor at times

#258523 by malu53 Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:49 pm
Thank you so much xxx, I really appreciate your effort writing me back, well i will tell you little about myself...I am a fun loving person. I am a very caring and sensitive person, I am a level headed, down to earth person who is totally devoted to the one I love. I tend to be shy at first, but I will open up quickly with the right person.I am confident, calm, and happy. An introvert by nature, I am quiet, structured, and organized. i think i'm a easy going person. I love to be shown affection and don't have any problem whatsoever showing the right person lots of it, i always say if its better to give than to recieve. I think that i have a pretty "strange" sense of humor at times. i look at it this way i'd rather make a joke than to sit around and dwell on things i can't do much of anything about. I literally despise people who put on or lie about things and think they can get away with it where i'm concerned.I consider myself a sensitive, kind, and gentle, i am divorced with my 2 kids henry and michael,i have been single for 12 years...... i will tell you more as time goes, so i will really appreciate if you can tell me more about your self

Best Regard
Martin
Received: by 66.196.80.150
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015
#259246 by neufelamy Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:08 pm
Mr.Bailey have contact me on CS. He want to buy a boat and need me as his wife and financie.. :bowdown:
I found his email adresse hier at scamwarners :laugh-s: yes he is really very devoted.... and a strong woman is not good for him...
#259371 by malu53 Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:31 am
thanks neufelamy :D

phone number 224-585-3313

Phone Provider BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC LLC IL
Phone Type landline
Date of Original Phone Assignment 2010-08-12
Owner City and State Vernon Hills, IL
Carrier Level 3 Communications Inc.