Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259408 by rococo Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:36 pm
My dear,
I thank you very much for your interest to honor my request. I am grateful you did not turn me down when we had a dialogue on the zorpia dating site. I hope this communication will afford us the opportunity to understand ourselves in a bid to appreciate a cordial relation to cherish. I want you to know that there is no doubt in my mind on our ability to embrace the required respect to foster a true friendship. I am very loyal and caring and I was raised with manners. I am hardworking, despite the fact that I came from wealthy family. I am honest, intelligent, funny, sexy, ambitious, romantic and above all I am a God fearing healthy man. As a military officer, I love physical games, the sea, and the beauty of mountain peaks. I love attending concerts, and listening to classical music.

My name is Eric Robinson. I am a healthy young man of 50 years old. A Lt. Gen. in U.S Army, but currently serving in Kabul, Afghanistan on a peace mission. I was born in Miami Florida but served my country Canada in various capacities and missions abroad, including your country which I find very peaceful and attractive. It is my intention to visit there again and knowing you through a dating site offer me the opportunity to know and make acquaintance with a lady I would want to see again. Although my services have taken me to other countries on peacekeeping missions as well as law enforcement and order, I find myself so interested to settle in your country, I want to establish contact with you to show me the other side of life as civilian while in your state.

I had a wife who died in April six years ago after a failed kidney. I loved her very much and we have many similarities that made it difficult for me to indulge in some social activities after her death. I have a daughter who is 17 Years old. It's all in the past now because I should go ahead and start a new life of joy and happiness with you. So it is this reason that brought me to a dating site to find an elegant lady like you who will love to be with me. I do not intend to go back to Canada or USA after retirement; I prefer your country so that I will not remember the sad event of the past and have a quiet retirement with new civilian friends. My retirement is very near because most of my documents have been approved and requires final endorsement which is likely to be within some weeks. As a military officer, I love physical games, the sea, and the beauty of mountain peaks. I love attending concerts, and listening to classical music.

I am willing to share with you an affair that will be endearing to offer us the ability to establish a foundation for poor abandoned children. You will assist me on the program to enable us foster some children. I have so much love for children and I will use my resources to offer them education and vocation.

Find my photos as promised. Please tell me more about yourself and send your pictures to me to see how far we can go. I thank you and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,
Yours Love,
Eric.
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 04:17:48 +0000

Image Image
Image Image
Advertisement

#259409 by rococo Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:40 pm
zorpia.com/#!profile/EricRobinson1114
Eric
49, Chester, New York, United States

Hello, "You smile like heaven" You look so pretty and your pictures attracted me from a distance to write to You. I am Eric Robinson, by name. U.S Lt. Gen. currently serving in Kabul, Afghanistan on a peacekeeping mission but will retire very soon. I am a widower and searching for my soulmate. Can you send your email address to me, so we can get to know each other much better?
first pic as above
also see shere:
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=221487#p221471

Eric Robinson
live:ericrobby_1