Information on romance scams and scammers.
#260335 by Ginger Lee Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:37 am
https://www.facebook.com/dunn.michael.39
Facebook removed the Dunn Michael profile however the scammer now uses Max Mark:
https://www.facebook.com/max.mark.7547
^reported to FB

Stolen photos from scammer:

Victims state after the friend request he falls "in love" quickly. Uses bad grammer, doesn't capitalize (which is odd for such a high ranking officer), Soon these emails arrive:

How are you doing today

I am a Widower and Single Father of One son, I have one Lovely son from my late wife. I lost my wife some years ago while she was trying to give birth to our 2nd Child. It was a terrible period. But i thank God for giving me strength to overcome the loss at that time. I fought in the Gulf war in 1990 to 1991. The gulf war was fought to liberate Kuwait from autocratic rule of the late Saddam. I had a pretty bad experience. I served in Iraq from 2002-2006 as Military commander of my base. As you already know, I am currently stationed in Kabul , the capital of Afghanistan. I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Afghanistan and I have already spent 25 months in Kabul. My first mission to Afghan was in 2009.

Been single has been the dullest part of my life, As an experience and a Top ranking military official, I have always wanted to live an Happy and Comfortable life with my Family and Kid. I am passionate, Caring, Loving and have good sense of humour. At this point in my life, I am looking for a Caring, Loving and Understanding Woman to spend the rest of my life with and we can live happily as Husband and Wife. A woman to Love my kid in return. I would welcome her kids and treat them as mine. Well, the relationship I want is one to be build on the solid foundation which is love and trust, I do believe with this two ingredients of relationship, so many relationships has come to success unlike ones built on false and pretences. I seek trust,honesty,understanding,sincerity,love and sharing, sharing the good times and bad times together with no fear of what the world might put upon us. The relationship I want is one to be build on the solid foundation which is love and trust, I do believe with this 2 ingredients of relationship, so many relationships has come to success unlike ones built on false and pretenses’ like an attractive intelligent woman! Must want: love, and intimacy, marriage, Travel! I want someone who can carry on a conversation, (a meaningful intimate or intelligent conversation), and share life and much love with me. I will give her ALL of my love forever. I will make you my Queen! It would be good if you like business or to make money, as I will be starting a business after my retirement, and may need your investment and business ideas. Only a serious woman who look for love ~ marriage!

My personality traits are: ONE-woman man, Ambitious, Brave, Decent, Easy going, Enthusiastic, Extravert's, Generous, Goal-Oriented, Honest, Independent, Kind, Loyal, Modest, Passionate, Patient, Persistent, Playful, Reasonable, Reliable, Risky, Romantic, Self-Confident, Sensitive, Sentimental, Sincere, Smart, Sociable, Trusting.

In response to my mail, I would like to know more about you such as your previous relationship experience, your Family background, and others. I'll be delighted having a serious long term relationship with you and see where it leads us to. Distance can never be an Obstacle to True love, What matters most is the Love and affection the Heart holds for each other. I'm Gentle and God fearing man, I ask that If you have any relationship with another man, please let me know. As I always tend to avoid trouble and complications this is why my life is very simple and straight forward.

I am concluding this letter here but remember this am serious about my words and i expect to hear from you shortly.

Have a good day. It’s nice communicating with you. I expect to receive your email reply shortly.

Cheers
Ryan Gavin

He will use names that do not match his facebook profiles
How are you doing today

I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. This relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this crazy love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to. I want us to walk through new houses picking the one that would be just right for us. I want to see you walk around our house in a big t-shirt with your hair down and catch me staring at how gorgeous you are. I want you to pull the covers off me at night and then I have to get even closer, if it's possible, to you to keep warm. I want to see you laugh like crazy at me when I do stupid stuff.

I want to rub lotion all over your body because you lay out in the sun too long. I want to have a child with you and go through the experiences of parenthood with you.. I want to see you and me chasing our little kid around the house, all three of us laughing our heads off and having fun. I want to hold you when you cry and smile with you when you smile. I want to fall asleep every night with you in my arms. I want you to fall asleep on my chest listening to the beat of my heart and know it beats for you.

I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep. I want to see your adorable face in the morning, because I always think you look so cute then. I want to sit on the beach with you and watch the sun set, and I want all the people who pass us to envy the love that we obviously have for each other.

I want to see you walk down that isle and I want to take your hand for the rest of my life. I want to spend all night, and maybe the next day, making love to you with an undying passion (sorry to be so blunt). I want to be thirty years old and still make out with you like a little schoolboy. I want to cook a meal with you and us totally ruin it and end up doing take out. I want to sit there talking to you for hours about nothing at all but in the same time everything or maybe we won't talk at all and just grin at each other realizing how lucky we are. I want you to get mad at me for doing something stupid, and I want you to bust out laughing when you try to yell at me. I want to lay with you in front of a fireplace and keep the heat going long after the fire goes out. I want to take trips with you to places we've never been and experience them together. I want us to go skinny-dipping in a hotel pool and get caught and streak back to our hotel room waking everyone up because we're laughing so hard. I want us to go and pick out the hot tub we want with the biggest grins on our faces the whole time. I want the sales rep to get embarrassed when we sit in them and make sure we have enough room to do the things we want to do. I want our friends to come over and get totally jealous because they don't share a love like we do. I want to be walking into a store with you and trip and fall on my face and turn around to see you rolling on the ground laughing at me. I want us to run outside in the rain and act like total kids getting completely soaked, and when we come back in, stripping down to nothing as we stumble into the bedroom, or the kitchen counter, or the balcony, or the dining room table, or an office desk, or the shower, which ever one we feel like at the time.

I want it to take your breath away every time I say, "I love you" because you know it's coming from the heart. I want us to be sitting there and watching our child take their first steps from my arms into yours. I want us to sit down with a box of strawberries, a bottle of chocolate syrup, and a thing of ice cream; well, I'll let your imagination finish that one. I want to love you and be with you for at least forever if not a little longer. I couldn't really express in words what I'm feeling right now so I decided to share with you SOME of the images and thoughts that have been running through my head.

I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I really am crazy about you, everything about you. Emoji
EmojiEmoji
EmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiCheers

Dunn Michael

Below is the text format of the letter you are to send to them through their official email : [email protected] . Send it to them
------------------------------------------------------------------
ATTENTION UNITED NATIONS OFFICE
Diplomatic Delivery Department
New Delhi. India
Telephone ; +918297360426

My name is (victim name ), I have been directed by Lieutenant colonel Dunn Michael of the NATO, US Army forces in Kabul Afghanistan. He has asked me to contact you regarding his official request that you deliver his personal belonging /package to my home address. The Package Identification Number is cited as UN/048/9N/0294Z and DEPOSIT CODE: GXTL837RA00AM.

Therefore, I would request you please process my claim and delivery of the package to my given home address as early as possible.

Delivery Address: …………………………… (victim address)
Telephone Number: ……………………….. (victim phone number)

Thanks for your co-operation
Yours faithfully
(snipped)
[email protected]

Mai jos este formatul text al scrisorii sunteți pentru a trimite la ei prin e-mail lor oficiale: [email protected] . Trimite-le
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------
ATENȚIE Oficiul Națiunilor Unite
Departamentul de livrare diplomatic
New Delhi. India

Numele meu este , am fost condus de locotenent colonel Campbell Bruno Charlton a NATO, forțele Armatei SUA în Kabul Afganistan. El mi-a cerut să vă contacteze cu privire la cererea sa oficială pe care le livra personal aparținând / pachetul său la adresa mea de acasă. Numărul de identificare al Package este citată ca ONU / 048 / 9N / 0294Z și DEPOZIT COD: GXTL837RA00AM.

Prin urmare, aș cere, te rog, procesarea revendicării meu și livrarea pachetului la adresa mea de acasă dat cât mai curând posibil.

Livrare Adresa: .................................
Număr de telefon: ........................... ..

Mulțumesc pentru cooperare
Cu stimă
[email protected]

They then receive this email:
Attention:,

Complement of the day to you, with reference to the e-mail we received from Major General Lucas Sergio (sometimes uses that name too and the name US Army Lieutenant Colonel Grinstead Louis Frank) , and yours for the release of his parcel ,IDENTIFICATION CODE: UN/048/9N/0294Z DEPOSIT CODE: GXTL837RA00AM SERIAL : 2497-8/EI PIN : 542/Q-1959, belonging to US Major General Lucas Sergio in Afghanistan, he has asked our office to deliver to you his parcel to your address in the United States of America.

NOTE: Due to diplomatic content of your parcel, it will be illegal to deliver it to you without the parcel being Insured as it will violate the United Nations rules governing diplomatic delivery. This means payment for the insurance registration fees must be made before delivered to avoid risk.

This is because of some bad experience we had in the past. We cannot afford to re-issue your payment for delivery if anything goes wrong, so in this case payment for the Insurance registration fees is mandatory and it cost ($1950.00 One Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars) and these should be paid to the United Nations Delivery department Accounts office using Western Union or Money Gram.

Most Importantly, The said Parcel must be registered by the United Nations for easy and safe delivery, before it can be dispatched to your chosen delivery point or destination, as the delivery content has to be register in your name and address as the said receiver, before it can be delivered to you by our diplomat. Failure to produce the registration fees, will mean total refusal of package delivery by our diplomatic service, so as to enable the United Nations secure our good name we have always maintained over the World, because the package to be delivered without the Insurance will be illegal. This is the United Nations law guiding the authentic delivery of diplomatic regulations.

You have to Effect Payment via Western Union Money Transfer Office close to your location, with the details of our Account Officer stated below

Account Officer: Charlice Temb
Address: 174, Inner Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi, 110044 Delhi, INDIA (this is the address of a moneygram office in India)
AMOUNT TO SEND: $1950.00 USD

Kindly send us a scanned copy of the payment receipt & the MTCN#, As soon as the payment of insurance registration is made, your parcel or safe Parcel shall immediately be dispatched through the United Nations Diplomat.

Note: It would take 48 Hours for the package to be delivered at your Door-front in U.S.A as soon as your payment has been confirmed.

Please RE-CONFIRM This Information:

Your complete Home Address :
Your Phone Number :
City :
Scanned copy of your Identification page*Passport Copy, Work ID:

Your husbands parcel is protected by a hardcover United Nations insurance policy, which makes it impossible for any Airport authority to intercept the parcel during the delivery. This is in accordance with section 13(1) (n) of the United Nations act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect recipients and to avoid misappropriation of parcel or safe Parcel.

We remain obliged to Humanitarian Service, We look forward to serving you with the best of our Professional abilities.

Thank You.

Mrs. Serena Campbell
(Senior Diplomat Officer-Head Of Delivery Dept.)
United Nations Diplomatic Delivery Office. (UNDDO)

Scammer email addresses:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Scammer phone number: +918297360426

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#260605 by Ginger Lee Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:36 pm
Same scammer, using 'Lucas Sergio'
https://www. facebook.com/lucas.sergio.71404

Hello Honey,

How are you doing today

i am just coming back from patrol and i can't login to facebook on my computer, honey i just sent you friend request please accept it so that we can chat immediately i have something to tell you i love you so much

Cheers

#261154 by Ginger Lee Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:49 am
The scammer profile "Max Mark" https://www. facebook.com/max.mark.7547 has updated their photo to this:

This crew of criminals will temporarily lose their facebook accounts (until they stick a new fake photo in their profile/facebook isn't bothered that they are criminals stealing photos) and tell their victims that his account "got hacked".