Information on romance scams and scammers.
#260651 by hockeygirl Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:43 am
I met this man at a Dating Site call http://www.cherryblossoms.com he's name is Frank Amos Aka Osaigbovo Uhunoma (Dating Scammer Nigeria) from USA and he's works for US Army as a US Army General. At the present time now he is working in Iraq on a Peace Keeping Mission!!!
Frank Amos is a Divorcee with one son call James (12 years old) but boy is in Boarding School in Uniting Kingdom

Cherryblossoms Dating Profile for Frank

I'm Frank and I'm looking for a nice woman any age...
Member ID: C02889668
I'm Divorced, 1 Child
My child does not live at home.
I do not want to have more children.
54 years old | 05/19/1961 | Taurus
My Home Town / City:
Wisconsin, Cottage Grove
United States [View Map]
My Current Location:
Wisconsin, Cottage Grove
United States [View Map]
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Gray
Height: 5'7" / 170-172cm
Weight: 175-179 lbs 79-81kg
Nationality: American
Race: White
Religion: Catholic
Education: Masters
Employment: Military
Drink: Moderately
Smoke: Not At All

I am easy going loving and caring and soft spoken, easy to understand and happy to be friend with.

Emails he sent to me in Cherryblossom Website & my Email Address

Dear
Compliment of the day! how are you doing?, just hoping everything with you is OK. well it takes me a lot of time to put my breath together when I came across your profile and your pics, it really caught my attention and am impressed, I would like to chat with you and get to know you more, It'd place a big smile on my face if you reply to this message, Thank You. Until then Stay Blessed.

Hello My Dear
How are you doing today?, Thanks for your nice reply yesterday on CB, i read from you with smile for the little conversation, and thank you for being my friend, well actually i am Frank Amos by name Originally from U.S, I'm a U.S Army General and presently work here in Iraq on a peacekeeping mission, i am divorced 4years ago though i have 1 son he is 12years old now and he is in a boarding school in United Kingdom, Actually i'm in the site because i want to find a LIFETIME MATE, I assure you we are going to be best of friend and know more better about each other and see what God has in stock for US, please do hold unto our faith, trust and let's be sincere to each other as we move on step by step in wishing each other the best of life, kindly take good care of yourself.
Once again it is nice meeting you my good friend. i send you a photo of me and my son and i will also like to receive yours too. Hope to get in touch with you again so that we can move move further from this page. here is my Skype id- frank196191 and my yahoo id- [email protected] in case you are on yahoo messenger, i'd like you to add me on anyone so we can begin to build a new hope and relationship, Thanks

Warm Regard
Frank.

Thank you for finding time to chat with me on Skype yesterday as i read from you with much point and understand what you are talking about .... It has been nice to exchange a few points with each other aimed at building our relationship and i really hope its going to bring a peaceful and wonderful thought to us as we get to know ourselves. I am a very honest, lovely, caring, loyal to the game as a husband to the lovely woman ,, who i will call my wife in the future to be , such as a soul mate in a life time.
Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end ..... Never question if you are in love or not, because if you were you would not need to ask ..... It is better to go for someone who loves you, rather than someone who you love and the best way to love is to love like you have never been hurt .. ..

PS: with all you said to each other via Skype, To me it shows you have a very pure heart and a good conscience and that is one priceless thing i look for in every woman and you have caught my interest by these qualities, and i am not looking for a classy woman or an elegant or rich woman, what i'm looking for is true love honesty, trust sincerity and more also a woman with a heart of love who knows how to take care of her man, will be there for him always and can also accept my only child as her's, sweetie i think you have alot of the things (qualities) that every man will die for, I'm happy to have you and i will love to get to know you more and see where it goes. I cherish you so much and i'm waiting patiently to have a nice chat with you again.
Get back to me because i care

Heart of gold,

Frank.

Advertisement

#260655 by hockeygirl Sat Jul 18, 2015 5:15 am
Name: Frank Amos Aka Osaigbovo Uhunoma (Dating Scammer from Benin, Nigeria)
Marital Status: Divorcee-1 Son call James (12 years old) Boy is living in Boarding School in UK
Hometown: California USA
Current Location: Baghdad Iraq
Occupation: US Army General-Presently living here in Iraq for peace keeping mission (Squadron leader)
Nationality: American
Email Address: [email protected]
Dating Website: http://www.cherryblossoms.com
Skype ID: Frank Amos
frank196191
12.04 PM Tracy, United States

Skype Conversation between Frank Amos & I

Frank Amos: Hello, how's your day and how's the weather condition over there ???
Me: hi its okay weather is okay winter
Frank Amos: Thank you so much for understanding well the world is wonderfully made, it's nice to know about your weather condition over there. ..what may I call you and where are you from ???
Me: my name is_____ i live in_________
Frank Amos: Are you originally from ______...?
Me: yes born/bred in ______
Frank Amos: :)
Frank Amos: How is the situation of things over there regards to the economic standard and security?
Me: economic standard & security is good Security here in ______ is pretty high because of terrorist ISIS as for economic standard not so good
Me: why?
Frank Amos: I love to know about the economic and security because i'm interested in investment, i love doing business....Also i ask about security because i'm a security/peace keeper..
Me: oh ok :)
Me: Tell me about yourself please
Frank Amos: Well i have not much to say about myself....
Frank Amos: I am a responsible man with lovely families in the state, I am Divorced with a 12 years old son, I am 48 years of age
Frank Amos: I am looking forward to my retirement very soon because i work in the US-Army as the squadron leader and i am presently living here in Iraq for peace keeping mission
Frank Amos: I am responsible for day to day activities regarding to answering and gathering information from higher headquarters, i also provide answers for 10,000 soldiers.
Me: what city do you live in usa before you went to iraq
Me: What is your son name?
Me: Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Frank Amos: I'm currently living in Baghdad, Iraq
Frank Amos: My son's name is James
Frank Amos: He's in the boarding school in the UK
Me: what is your hometown in usa
Frank Amos: California
Me: oh ok
Frank Amos: I have to cry in this last question about siblings....
Frank Amos: :(
Me: I am very sorry
Frank Amos: I'm just alone and lonely....I was the only child of my parents
Me: ok
Frank Amos: Are you married with kids?
Frank Amos: I have already read your profile before but i still like to hear from you directly
Frank Amos: Do you live alone?
Me: yes Do you live alone too? Why did you Divorced? because you such a nice gentleman and handsome
Frank Amos: I will tell you about that later, i just have to gain some strength because i always cry when i remember it..
Frank Amos: I'm alone, of course you know i'm in camp base
Frank Amos: So tell me what do you do for a living...to overcome economic expenses and to sustain your family ??
Frank Amos: Oh...
Frank Amos: What is your job?
Me: Security
Frank Amos: Are you a soldier too....?
Frank Amos: Lol
Me: no i work for Government
Frank Amos: Sorry, i really want to know the kind of security...
Frank Amos: Of course you know there are different kinds of security
Frank Amos: My job is also security
Me: Just say i work for Government-security of australia
Frank Amos: Ok... :)
Frank Amos: We both work as security...That is quite fun....what do you think?
Me: What is your hobbies/interests
Frank Amos: My Hobbies: reading news papers, watching tv, listening to music ,Sport, Particularly Swimming, Traveling , Religious; Christian My plans for my future is go into Investment after my retirement Or Before Retirement,i would find a woman and settled down Etc
Frank Amos: What are your Hobbies....Interest...Life style...Religious believe....and Plans for life...?
Frank Amos: Great
Frank Amos: Have you ever travelled out of your country?
Frank Amos: What are the countries you've been to...?
Me: Do you have a mobile phone number so i can ring you just get know you in person on phone
Frank Amos: Hey sweetie, i'm still in camp :) ....you can't ring me, i use a walking talking to communicate with my soldiers and superior
Me: Sorry i dident know
Frank Amos: Well I will appreciate us to start/build a new relationship/hope in sincerity, honesty and trust although we just knew each other,,, we can share ideas and discuss about more issues as we talk more about ourselves, and as time goes on there will be something great for us in the future ...What do you say ??
Frank Amos: Thanks alot I assure you that we will be best of friends and lovers that people will envy you and I, all we need to do is to be sincere in our communication as good friends and lovers... Okay.
Frank Amos: Ok.....I have to tell you a little about my personality first
Frank Amos: I'm kind and Humble with a good heart and i have great values to human life because I'm member of the US Army. My friends and those close to me never have to question whether the words I say are sincere
Frank Amos: I am supportive and caring and have a loyal and tolerant character's very humble, honest, understanding and truthful. I'm a very passionate, physical person that would want the same in a mate, deeply romantic, optimistic, hopeful, wise, & smart.
Frank Amos: I have a good honest heart and don't like being lied to. I don't need to be buttered up. If you are straight with me from the get-go, I'm more likely to grow to care for you.
Frank Amos: I'm insistent on personal/mutual respect, kindness and honor. I am affectionate by nature
Me: very nice
Frank Amos: You can also tell me about your personality too...I would love to know
Frank Amos: Nice...
Me: :)
Frank Amos: I'm 5'11 172CM , with an athletic physique, and I have always been a very sports-oriented / active person. I have light black hair and green eyes.
Frank Amos: I enjoy movies, music, fine dining, traveling. A quiet walk or just talking over some wine and soft music with someone special is always a great pastime too.
Frank Amos: I haven't had much time to get out and meet someone new because of the nature of my job so I am giving this relationship a shot. As i will end here and i look forward to you alone.
Frank Amos: Let me also tell you little more about myself and the past, Actually life was not also easy for me in the start, also i started living with my parent happily....
Frank Amos: My Dad a big business man in California, and my Mum has a very big shop also in California both of the British America, they died in a plan crash on the way returning from United Kingdom when they went for friend`s wedding
Frank Amos: Nevermind..
Frank Amos: Out of frustration i decided to join the military school and that was how i became U.S Army, my dream was to become a Hero, now i can be proud of my self too that I happened to be the current US Army General in Command
Frank Amos: About my son he lives in UK because of what happened in the past
Frank Amos: It was About my ex-wife, she never liked the nature of my job, she said i don't have time to stay with her at home all the time
Frank Amos: And you know dear, life in the Army is not an easy going one, i have no choice i just have to obey the rules and regulation of the Army
Frank Amos: I could not often stay with her at home, So one day i went for a mission, before i could arrive, she brought another man into my matrimonial home that was really very painful
Frank Amos: Because i caught her myself having sex with another man in our bedroom, I was shocked and i felt sick
Frank Amos: That was how she ask for divorced, i tried to pleased on her because i understood it was all my fault
Frank Amos: But she never accepted me back, and i have no choice but to live her alone and move on with life
Frank Amos: My son never agreed to live with her because he has also saw her when having sex with another man, he knows she was cheating on Daddy
Frank Amos: She knew it was my Son who told me about it, When she took my son to School the next Day she Called my Son Bastard in the Present of his friends
Frank Amos: And all his friends was calling him Bastard from that Day and my Son was always crying home and told me that he want to quit the School i took him to another School
Frank Amos: Not knowing that one of the boys also quit the previous school and came to the same school with My Son. he told all the Class that My Son was a bastard and my Son was also crying home again
Frank Amos: And he said he don't want to see his Mum anymore and i have no choice just to move on with my son, i was so frustrated and my Son told me he don't want to continue schooling anymore
Frank Amos: I need to beg him and i took him out of the country, that was how i took him to the United Kingdom to Study and he is doing very well now, I do hear from him Via email once in a while....
Frank Amos: For the past two years now i have not set my eyes on him because of the nature of my job.... :(
Frank Amos: Everyday i cry here because life has not been fair to me and my son
Frank Amos: I miss him so much..
Frank Amos: When i come back from my mission, i will take him back home and build a good family with that special woman who would stand by me now, i want you dear in my future, you are such a nice person with good heart, lovely respectful and optimistic, thanks for your care and knowing how i feel
Frank Amos: That is my little story and ever since this incindence occurred, I became allergic to women
Frank Amos: I hope you will understand why by now...
Frank Amos: It's okay dear but i feel like crying still
Frank Amos: My son is a very handsome and smart kid, i can take good care of you all i need is for us to to be sincere with each other okay
Frank Amos: I wish we have to meet cam to cam..... :(
Frank Amos: BUT VIDEO CAM....My dear, i need you to know that here in the camp base in Baghdad,IRAQ Video or camera web cam is not allow. This is the rules of both the United Nations and the United States Army Military body. It is the rules they place here to govern us, so this rules cannot be broken either by me or by any other military officers. I'm sorry, i'm still in military base camp we have rules and regulations to follow So do you understand me?
Frank Amos: Actually When i saw your photo on CB, i couldn't just flip pass your page because you were looking very casual and simple...That distinguished you from other women there
Frank Amos: I'm very new to that site and you are the first person, i have emailed..
Frank Amos: I was about to deactivate my account when i got your message
Frank Amos: The site was completed to me and i couldn't upload my photos...
Frank Amos: I almost gave up
Frank Amos: Not only because of the picture but because i won't have enough time to visit the site because of my work
Frank Amos: I'm very happy now that i have found you, i want to really know how serious is your intentions to me also..
Frank Amos: Tell me please..
Frank Amos: How serious are you..?
Frank Amos: I don't want to have a girlfriend or playmate, all i want is a LIFETIME PARTNER
Frank Amos: Although we just met, I'm very straight forward, I want to adopt the old method of dating.....think i have to ask you now in the proper way....HAVE YOU ACCEPTED TO TAKE ME SERIOUS AS YOUR LIFETIME PARTNER...?
Frank Amos: (happy)
Frank Amos: Do you mean it..?
Frank Amos: :love:
Frank Amos: Thanks sweetie
Frank Amos: I feel so lifted in my heart now
Frank Amos: I will love you no matter what and do all i can for this our union
Frank Amos: Feel free to ask me whatever is going on in your mind, and also share with me every single thing you have..
Frank Amos: Including the good and bad.......I'm your partner now
Frank Amos: I'm also very romantic...it's part of my personality
Frank Amos: What name would you prefer i call you...?
Frank Amos: Honey, Babe, Sweetie, Darling...?
Frank Amos: OK, it's settles then
Frank Amos: Sweetie how long have you been on CB...?
Frank Amos: Have you had contact with any of the men there..?
Frank Amos: So..?
Frank Amos: What do we do to our account now over there...?
Frank Amos: Deactivate it, right?
Frank Amos: Good
Frank Amos: You are at work now sweetie..?
Frank Amos: Do you have your office..?
Frank Amos: It seems you have free time during work..
Me: I am Multi task person I do two jobs in two hands in my own office
Frank Amos: What are the two jobs...? Do you mind to tell me about it..?
Me: Just work
Frank Amos: OK
Frank Amos: Your location on your profile is showing _____
Frank Amos: ____ and ____ are the same place..?
Me: really!!! Its must be a mistake i will fix it up I live in____
Me: why do you ask
Frank Amos: Nothing..
Frank Amos: When is your office time..?
Me: Why frank is your skype offline on my screen uh
Frank Amos: Whenever i open my computer, it shows like that..
Frank Amos: Sometimes it shows i'm online
Frank Amos: Sweetie i didn't ask you what time is it now over there, i just wanted to know when you resume and close from office everyday...
Frank Amos: Tell me now sweetie
Me: I will be going lunch now its 12.06pm
Me: I will be back in 1hr bye