Information on romance scams and scammers.
#245689 by rococo Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:21 pm
zorpia.com /
Lisa
31, Yamoussoukro, Cote d'ivoire
Last seen 5 minutes ago
Looking for anything with anyone,
aged 30‑60, in Philippines.

Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity African American (black)
Height and Weight 107cm :=) 45Kg
Currently Living With Alone
Religion Christian
Good Day Madam xxxxx
Dear for the urgency of this message i will like u to please give me your direct personal email address So that i can communicate with you privately without distraction or misunderstanding through this site. Or you can please reach me directly on this my direct address: [email protected]

Lisa Balago - lisabalogo - Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
Date of Birth: February 2, 1987

IP: 41.202.78.176
ISP: Cote d'Ivoire Telecom
Advertisement

#245816 by rococo Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:35 am
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 06:21:31 +0000

Dear Friend xxxxx,
Greeting to you, And thanks for accepting my invitation. And I know this message might meet you in (utmost surprise),however, it's just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me took this decision to contact you for this transaction. My name is Miss Lisa Balogo, I work here in a bank Ivory coast, I am currently holding the post of Account clerks unit here in the bank.

Please I need your emergency cooperation to champion a business transaction. I would need your cooperation to be able execute a business deal to put claim to funds of one deceased customer to our bank, late Richard Burson, who died on ( Air France Flight 447 crashed on June 8, 2009 ) along with his family on a plane crash below for your clear reference.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... eople.html

He was a wealthy Business man who deposited a huge sum of amount in our bank. And up till now non has come for the claim of this funds and if this funds remain dormant in the account here without any claim the bank will be forced to transfer this funds to the bank treasury account as unclaimed funds that is why i have decided to contact you and will be a deal between both of us as I will furnish you with all full details. On confirmation of this message and indicating your interest.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant and we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I still work in this bank. This is why i have taken this bold step to seek your cooperation this deal.

Please endeavor to provide me the following in your reply personal phone/mobile and fax numbers for easy communication.

I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible. For the confidentiality of this deal I will want hence forth from now to be communicating on our direct private email addresses because of security reason and confidentiality. : [email protected]

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Lisa Balogo
#261783 by rococo Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:40 pm
Z / balogo
30, Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
Last seen 2 hours ago

Looking for anything with anyone.
aged 30-70, in Norway.

My name is Miss Lisa Balogo.
Dear behind urgency of the message and how you please give me your direct personal e-mail address so that you can communicate with you in private, without distraction or misunderstanding through this website. can you Call me directly on my direct address: [email protected]
thanks
Miss Lisa Balogo
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005608638846
Lisa Balogo
#268035 by malu53 Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:23 pm
graduates.com/Member/3683793
lisa faith (balogo)

About Me
i am now an account clerk
Schools Attended
Université Nationale De Côte D'Ivoire :lol: