Information on romance scams and scammers.
#243715 by malu53 Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:26 am
Jennifer from UK
message on FMF
profile gone

my name is Miss jennifer awa, it's my pleasure to write you today. actually,i seek for true friendship and partner so i contact you it pleased me to email youi, it will also please me to know more about you, if you wish too. I know a true friend is a gift from God. I will be happy to see your mail here is my email address ( [email protected]
Last edited by malu53 on Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#243717 by malu53 Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:01 am
still on these sites

http://sexynaija.com/member/profile.php ... _id=179811
https://www.lecouple.com.au/Search/6/2/ ... l?page=399
http://flirty9.com/inbox_dialogue.php?u ... _id=108571 (already known to be from Senegal)

always
claiming to be from New York, USA

more pics used by this scammer

Image Image

http://www.tonga-soa.com/index.php?to=tchat

22/03/2015 à 23:13:12
jenniferawa10 @ yahoo.com Bonjour mon cher Comment allez-vous mon nom est Mlle Jennifer awa, c 'est mon plaisir de vous écrire aujourd'hui. En fait, je cherche pour une véritable amitié et partenaire donc je vous contacte: lunette
Last edited by malu53 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
#257310 by rococo Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:08 am
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jennifer-awa/b7/176/54
jennifer awa
Attended senegal
The metropolitan area of ​​New York, United States
Senegal Education 2007 - 2008

SUMMARY:
Hello my dearest How are you doing
my name is Miss jennifer awa, it\'s my pleasure to write you today. actually,i seek for true friendship and partner so i contact you it pleased me to email you just to say hi, it will also please me to know more about you, if you wish too. I know a true friend is a gift from God. I will be happy to see your mail here is my email address ( [email protected] ) and also to send you my pictures and more details about me! Hope to hear from you, Thanks jennifer awa please is very important to communicate through our email address since is not everything should be discussed at site mine ( [email protected]
the same pics FMF and f9
#257311 by rococo Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:10 am
http://romlove.com/user/34757
jenniferawa10
User status: Online
Name: jenniferawa Age:24
Type:single Children:without children
Looking for a: man Age:18-75
Relations:Relationship

Hello my dearest
How are you doing
my name is Miss jennifer awa, it\'s my pleasure to write you today. actually,i seek for true friendship and partner so i contact you it pleased me to email you just to say hi, it will also please me to know more about you, if you wish too. I know a true friend is a gift from God. I will be happy to see your mail here is my email address ( [email protected] ) and also to send you my pictures and more details about me! Hope to hear from you, Thanks jennifer awa please is very important to communicate through our email address since is not everything should be discussed at site mine ( [email protected] ) or you can drop your email address here i'll reach you thanks. please contact me with this
Email ( [email protected]
#257313 by rococo Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:15 am
http://new.patoghee.in/article/426404_6/
jenniferawa10
Woman from Senegal / 24 y.o.
Looking for Man
http://www.muslimmuslima.com/jenniferawa10
jenniferawa10
I am:Woman
Seeking a:Man
City:dakar

In my own words:
my name is Miss jennifer awa, it\'s my pleasure to write you today. actually,i seek for true friendship and partner so i contact you it pleased me to email you just to say hi, it will also please me to know more about you, if you wish too. I know a true friend is a gift from God. I will be happy to see your mail here
#257479 by malu53 Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:23 am
Call me on the phone for more details, please friend

How are you? I hope you are okay there? I'm really glad you responded to my mail, it gives me more joy because I do not believe that both have to be open and honest as to know each other strongly down, exchange ideas and loneliness and I'm 24years young, before we proceed let me introduce myself completely you,

I am writing this letter to you with due respect trust and humanity, and frankly, I must first ask for an apology to the burden of life out of respect for you and surprise can be seen this letter to you because we were not in a lot of communication. But I want you to bear with me, because of the ugly situation and One Fine itself in
Asking me to open up to you. I would also like to tell you more about myself, family, and an important reason why I have contacted you.

I am from the Ivory Coast in West Africa, and currently, I am a resident of the refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal, as a result of the civil war in my country. I was a student in the first year of law at the university, before the incident that lead me to this situation was in a refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal, and I am very simple, honest, and respectful care, honest and romantic girl.

I decided to contact you because of the urgent need for my situation here, and my late father Dr Wilson Awa, managing director of the rainbow gold and diamond mines, which is also a successful businessman import and export of cocoa during the period of his life. I am the only daughter of my mother. It is sad that the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. Similarly, my mother was a lecturer at the university
Before her death. I do not have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

It's just me and this is alive now because I am the only child to my mother, as I managed to make my way to near the country of Senegal, where I now live as a refugee. A refugee here, I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law in this country.

I have a statement of my late father's account and death certificate here with me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank that had my name and the next of kin, the amount in question is USD U.S. $ 3.800 0.000000000 (three million eight hundred thousand U.S. dollars). I have informed the bank about my plans to transfer these funds to me here in Africa to start a new life, but I do not know that my late father have an agreement with the bank, and I should be up to 30 years of age before I
You will have direct access to the money. If not, then I should provide my partner to stand for me and my guardian of the bank, so the bank will make the transfer into account my partners.

Now I want a partner God fearing honest and abroad who will help me transfer this money. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows about it is you and me. So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get travel documents for me and a ticket to come and reside permanently in your country until such a time that it would not be convenient for me to return home if you like it . This is because I have suffered a lot of setbacks as a result of the ongoing political crisis in Ivory Coast.

And the death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest in a fund under your care in any business of your choice since I'm still too young to manage
That. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regard. Your suggestions and ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Now let me ask these few questions: 1. Can you honestly help me from your heart? 2. Can fully trust you? 3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the fund is transferred to your account and you will come to meet you? Please, look at this matter and get back to me as soon as possible. Immediately and assure your willingness, in the light of the above i will like you keep it to yourself, do not say that one because I'm afraid of losing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

You can contact me on the phone because I do not have a phone here in a refugee camp, but there is a church here in the camp. Where can you to receive calls. If you care to call me, is the Reverend Father Mark Adu phone number here in the camp, Please when you call, tell him that
I want to speak with Miss Jennifer awa "Ivorian girl in the female hostel room 101.then he would send me to answer the call,

This is the Reverend Father Mark Adu phone number (+221 778606616 ) (00,221 to 778606616), please I am waiting for your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself, please I beg you not to disclose this to anyone until I come over to join you immediately the fund was transferred to the account.
Received: from [41.214.118.123] <<< Senegal
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015

Image Image Image
Last edited by malu53 on Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
#257488 by rococo Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:52 pm
Subject: Call me on the phone for more details, please friend

How are you? I hope you are okay there? I'm really glad you responded to my mail, it gives me more joy because I do not believe that both have to be open and honest as to know each other strongly down, exchange ideas and loneliness and I'm 24years young, before we proceed let me introduce myself completely you,

I am writing this letter to you with due respect trust and humanity, and frankly, I must first ask for an apology to the burden of life out of respect for you and surprise can be seen this letter to you because we were not in a lot of communication. But I want you to bear with me, because of the ugly situation and One Fine itself in
Asking me to open up to you. I would also like to tell you more about myself, family, and an important reason why I have contacted you.

I am from the Ivory Coast in West Africa, and currently, I am a resident of the refugee camp here in Dakar, Senegal, as a result of the civil war in my country. I was a student in the first year of law at the university, before the incident that lead me to this situation was in a refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal, and I am very simple, honest, and respectful care, honest and romantic girl.

I decided to contact you because of the urgent need for my situation here, and my late father Dr Wilson Awa, managing director of the rainbow gold and diamond mines, which is also a successful businessman import and export of cocoa during the period of his life. I am the only daughter of my mother. It is sad that the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. Similarly, my mother was a lecturer at the university
Before her death. I do not have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

It's just me and this is alive now because I am the only child to my mother, as I managed to make my way to near the country of Senegal, where I now live as a refugee. A refugee here, I do not have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law in this country.

I have a statement of my late father's account and death certificate here with me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank that had my name and the next of kin, the amount in question is USD U.S. $ 3.800 0.000000000 (three million eight hundred thousand U.S. dollars). I have informed the bank about my plans to transfer these funds to me here in Africa to start a new life, but I do not know that my late father have an agreement with the bank, and I should be up to 30 years of age before I
You will have direct access to the money. If not, then I should provide my partner to stand for me and my guardian of the bank, so the bank will make the transfer into account my partners.

Now I want a partner God fearing honest and abroad who will help me transfer this money. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person who knows about it is you and me. So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get travel documents for me and a ticket to come and reside permanently in your country until such a time that it would not be convenient for me to return home if you like it . This is because I have suffered a lot of setbacks as a result of the ongoing political crisis in Ivory Coast.

And the death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I also want to invest in a fund under your care in any business of your choice since I'm still too young to manage
That. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regard. Your suggestions and ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Now let me ask these few questions: 1. Can you honestly help me from your heart? 2. Can fully trust you? 3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the fund is transferred to your account and you will come to meet you? Please, look at this matter and get back to me as soon as possible. Immediately and assure your willingness, in the light of the above i will like you keep it to yourself, do not say that one because I'm afraid of losing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

You can contact me on the phone because I do not have a phone here in a refugee camp, but there is a church here in the camp. Where can you to receive calls. If you care to call me, is the Reverend Father Mark Adu phone number here in the camp, Please when you call, tell him that
I want to speak with Miss Jennifer awa "Ivorian girl in the female hostel room 101.then he would send me to answer the call,

This is the Reverend Father Mark Adu phone number (+221 778606616 ) (00,221 to 778606616), please I am waiting for your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself, please I beg you not to disclose this to anyone until I come over to join you immediately the fund was transferred to the account.
pics (4) already here

Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 04:49:32 -0700
IP: 41.214.118.123./ Senegal, Dakar
ISP: SONATEL Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications D
#258076 by rococo Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:47 am
http://romlove.com/user/34998
jeniferawa
Name: jenny110 Age:25
Type:single Children:without children
Looking for a: man Age:18-75
Relations:Relationship

Description: Greetings and salutations What I am looking for in a relationship is Someone to be my best friend, a companion, a soul mate and a lover. I don't just want something casual because I don't want to be alone for the rest of my life. I want someone special to me, who we can share life's good times and bad. I am not looking for anybody that is just out for a good time, life is too short for anyone to be alone, but i need someone who is open minded, honest, a good listener, good sense of humour and caring.

Greetings and salutations....
My name is Jennifer I would like to tell You or give you a proposal if you are interested then we shall proceed but first please try to contact me soon at my private email address ([email protected] I shall tell You more about myself with pictures,when i receive Your mail as am not always online ON this SITE.
Yours faithfully
New found Friend
MISS JENNIFER AWA

please try to contact me soon at my private email address
( please try to contact me soon at my private email address
([email protected]
#258077 by rococo Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:50 am
http://www.muslimati.com/index.php?do=/profile-114149/
jennifer awa
Birth Date: January 1, 1990

Greetings and salutations....
My name is Jennifer I would like to tell You or give you a proposal if you are interested then we shall proceed but first please try to contact me soon at my private email address ([email protected] I shall tell You more about myself with pictures,when i receive Your mail as am not always online ON this SITE.
Yours faithfully
New found Friend
MISS JENNIFER AWA

please try to contact me soon at my private email address
( [email protected]
#261880 by rococo Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:58 am
Subject: Hello My Good Friend

Hello Dear,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transfered under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts that assist me in transferring funds despite Those That it failed us some how.Now you will need to contact our Pastor Rev. Mark Adu whom used to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev Pastor Mark Adu and his email address is as follow:
([email protected]) + 221-763273980) and (00221-763273980)

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $ 150.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts that assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Pastor Rev. Mark Adu and instruct him where to send you the money. Please do let me know Immediately you receive it so That we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects Which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had Forwarded instruction is Pastor Rev. Mark Adu on your behalf That is receive money. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the amount to you without delay. Take care and bye for now.
Yours truly.
Jennifer Awa

Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 -0700 6:12:58 p.m.
IP: 41.208.175.27. / Senegal, Dakar
#271115 by rococo Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:28 am
My Dear Good Friend
This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT IN DAKAR SENEGAL with the amount of ($150,000,00 USD) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/04 to you by me Mrs Jennifer Awe before i left to Paraguay.i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office,So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer,I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law there my dear .The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code.since the CITI BANK DU SENEGAL has approval to send the said cash through western union Money Transfer .to you I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the Western Union about this and You have to follow all the Instructions on this my dear

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's at hand.So you are required to send your Full information to effect this post. to you so send your

FULL NAME:............
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............
MOBILE PHONE:................
BANK INFORMATION'S...........

In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e.mail Address ( [email protected] Try to contact the Western Union Today with this
E-mail ([email protected]. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.
Yours friend to you
Miss Jennifer Awa
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 03:18:03 -0700
IP: 41.214.50.206./ SENEGAL
#280917 by malu53 Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:59 pm
tagged
Sandra A
Last Active: a day ago
Profile Views: 368 times
Relationship Status: Single
Languages: English, Français
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

pics already in thread

Greeting to you, My name is Sandra,your profile caught my attraction, please contact me at([email protected] ) so i can send you more of my pictures and details about myself thanks and best regards
#288781 by malu53 Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:49 pm
My Dear Good Friend
This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT IN DAKAR SENEGAL with the amount of United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/04 to you by me Mrs Jennifer Awe before i left to Uruguay.i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office,So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer,I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law there my dear .The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code.since the CITI BANK DU SENEGAL has approval to send the said cash through western union Money Transfer .to you I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the Western Union about this and You have to follow all the Instructions on this my dear

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's at hand.So you are required to send your Full information to effect this post. to you so send your

FULL NAME:............
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............
MOBILE PHONE:................
BANK INFORMATION'S...........

In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e.mail Address( [email protected] Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail( [email protected]. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.
Yours friend to you
Miss Jennifer Awa
Received: by 76.13.26.137
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016