Information on romance scams and scammers.
#261891 by rococo Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:16 am
clubinterzis.ro/
nicole1001
Birth Date: April 20, 1974
Account Type: Registered User

Hey Dear,
I Nicole Malachowski from states am looking for a person worthy of trust and confidence for a relationship. I'm not always on THIS site, I'll be glad if you can write me directly to my private email: ([email protected]) for more details.
Regards!

Nicole Malachowski
live:nicolemalachowski40
Advertisement

#261894 by rococo Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:24 am
randkeo.pl/
Nick nicole1001
woman
Born year. 1974
Lower Silesia (Poland)
Expectations romance
Higher Education

A few words and me:
I am a honest person who is looking for someone as caring and honest as myself. At this stage of my life I am free to have fun, travel and to enjoy all the good thing in life, and I Would love to have someone to share this with.
Sport and Recreation: billiards, fitness, cycling, skiing, diving, basketball,
Entertainment and culture: disco, cinema,
Music: each, hiphop, jazz,

Hey Dear,
Nicole Malachowski in the United States, I'm looking for a reliable and trustworthy person sincerely relationship. Not in this spot I'm always, I'll be happy, if you can write to me Directly not my e-mail: ([email protected]) for more details.
Greetings!
#261896 by rococo Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:33 am
mexicandatingo.com/
nicole1001
I am: Woman
Seeking a:Man
State:Alabama
City:New York

In my own words:
I am a honest person who is looking for someone as caring and honest as myself. At this stage of my life I am free to have fun, travel and to enjoy all the good thing in life, and I would love to have someone to share this with. Looking for:I am a honest person who is looking for someone as caring and honest as myself. At this stage of my life I am free to have fun, travel and to enjoy all the good thing in life, and I would love to have someone to share this with
freedatingnz.com/
nicole1001
Gender woman
Seeking man
Age 40
Country United States
City New York

I am a honest person who is looking for someone as caring and honest as myself. At this stage of my life I am free to have fun, travel and to enjoy all the good thing in life, and I would love to have someone to share this with.
first pic already here