Information on romance scams and scammers.
#261995 by rococo Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:51 pm
Cf / Robert
46 / Male / straight / single
Last online Today,
Joined (a) to April 22, 2015.
From Basel Switzerland.
He lives in the Bronx, New York.

About Me
I'm a handsome young man. Friends and family describe me as an easy going person. I'm very loyal and sociable. Also, I'm very open minded and thus I respect everyone equally. Also, I'm open to all religions and beliefs and would like to meet and get to know people from all over the world. If you're interested in meeting new people and making new friends you're free to send me a message!
Hello cute, Thanks for writing me back. I'm really impress to read from you?... If you don't mind i would like to establish good communication with you. But since its a public site. I would prefer to communicate with you via yahoo messenger or mail. My email address is ([email protected]), please add me on yahoo or send me mail right away so we can exchanges messages and pictures then see what next. Much care and try to stay cool...
MY NAME IS ROBERT. HOW IS LIFE? OK I PRESUME.AM HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND A SPECIAL PAL LIKE U HERE,COS UR NATURAL DISPOSITION CAN NEVER BE RESISTED. I ADMIRE U WHEN I SAW U, COS U'RE TRULY PRETTY. I REALLY AND HOPE I CAN KNOW OR EVEN MEET U IN PERSON. HOPE TO GET UR REPLY SOON. MUCH CARE AND TRY TO STAY COOL...
ROBERT.
Image Image << Yahoo avatar
Advertisement