Information on romance scams and scammers.
#262228 by rococo Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:05 pm
Mary4u
Mary Rufaro
Female, Age: 25
E-mail: [email protected]

About:
I am a nice looking girl with full of love and passion, Am looking for my prince a hand some man with full of love and passion that cares, understand, with good sense of humor a long term relationship which will lead us to marriage.
Hi dear,How are you doing today? I hope you're fine. Is my pleaure to contact you after viewing your profile on "http://www.indiandost.com". My name is miss Mary i want to be your friend, you can write me through my email address above ([email protected]) so as to send you my pictures for more and easy communications and tell you a lot more about me. write me through my email not in this site. I'm waiting for your responds soonest.
yours new friend
Mary.
[email protected]

also documented here:
http://419.bittenus.com/14/11/Melissa-Rufaro.html
Advertisement

#262231 by rococo Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:16 pm
punediary.com/
Melissa Rufaro
Gendar : Female
Birthday : 17/06/1990
Home Town : Zimbabwe
Interested In : Male,Female
Looking For : Friends, Dating, A Relationship,

About Me :
I am a nice looking girl with full of love and passion, Am looking for my prince a hand some man with full of love and passion that cares, understand, with good sense of humor a long term relationship which will lead us to marriage
wamba.com/
Melissa Rufaro
25 years old, Cancer. Senegal, Dakar
:mrgreen: first pic already here
#262233 by rococo Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:21 pm
badoo.com/pl/0383814931/
Melissa Rufaro, 25
Papua New Guinea, Papua New Guinea
I want to make new friends

About me:
I am a nice looking girl with full of love and passion, Am looking for my prince a hand some man with full of love and passion that cares, understand, with good sense of humor a long term relationship which will lead us to marriage
facebook.com/dorah.johnson111
Ann Melissa