Information on romance scams and scammers.
#262222 by rococo Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:46 pm
Netlog - Twoo
charitygaule
Female - 25 years, Senegal
Name: love Gaule
Date of birth 05/05/1990

My name is charity and saw your profile today at and Became interested in you, i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address ([email protected]) I believe we can move from here.
Advertisement

#262223 by rococo Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:48 pm
indiandost.com/
charity121
Female, Age: 26
E-mail: [email protected]

About:
My name is charity i saw your profile today at and became interested in you, i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address ([email protected]) I believe we can move from here.
#262224 by rococo Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:51 pm
waydate.com/
charity121
- 26 y/o woman
- from Cape Coral, Florida, USA
Name gaule
Sex woman
Date of birth 1989 April 05
Marital status Single
Occupation Student
Relationship Activity Partner

Description:
i saw your profile today at and became interested in you, i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address
([email protected]) I believe we can move from here.
Ideal match description:
i well tell you letar i well tell you letar i well tell you letar i well tell you letar
i well tell you letar i well tell you letar i well tell you letar
#262225 by rococo Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:54 pm
skyrock.com/
charity121
Female, 26 lat
Dakar - Senegal
single

My name is charity i saw your profile today and became interested in you, i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture address ([email protected]) I believe we can move from here.
#262226 by rococo Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:56 pm
freedatehere.com/
charity121
26 y/o woman from Cape Coral, Florida, USA

i saw your profile today at and became interested in you, i will like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my mail so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address
([email protected]) I believe we can move from here.
#263582 by malu53 Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:49 am
Dearest ,
How was your night over there in your country and the day, i believe you had a nice day and that the atmosphere over there in our country is very nice today? Mine was a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal.

My name is Miss Charity Gaulle, i am (23yrs old Girl) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship,so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Monrovia Liberia in West Africa, i am 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single, (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago, for me age, religion or distance does not matter, I need only true love or friendship.

About my parents, my late father Dr. Gaulle Oneil was the managing director of the Liberia Petroleum Refining Company (LPRC) and he was a special adviser to the former head of state (the late David D.Kpormakpor) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.

I was the only survived because I was away from home during the incident and I managed to make my way to SENEGAL where i am leaving now in orphanage camp under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you.
I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and i will tell you more about myself in my next mail, attached here is my picture.
Hoping to hear from you soonest .
Yours forever.
Charity.

Image Image

Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015