Information on romance scams and scammers.
#262363 by malu53 Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:16 pm
rl
Mike Mill
City: Texas
Type: single
Children: 1 child
Looking for a: woman Age:38-74

Relations:Relationship

Description: I would consider myself to be the last of a dying breed of men. Strong, confident, giving and generous, but not a push over. Intelligent, easy going, great sense of humor, chivalrous, outgoing, adventurous, slow to judge, romantic. Emotionally, mentally, physically and financially stable and fit. Comfortable and confident in and with myself and manhood. Knows the meaning of commitment. A kind of old fashioned gentleman who knows how to treat a real woman, very romantic and not afraid to show my true feelings or tell you how I feel. Affectionate, loves to kiss and not afraid of a little public display of affection. Supportive of your career, goals and aspirations. A faithful man of vision and purpose. Positive with an uplifting attitude towards life I don't like being around negative, whiny people and all of their drama. I have very little drama in my life now and I want to keep it that way.

User status: Online
Advertisement

#262364 by malu53 Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:22 pm
Skype ID: mikel.mill44
Name: Mikel Mill

IP used 88.150.132.10 <<<.host.redstation.co.uk, webhoster, Redstation Limited, Suspected network sharing device

Skype avatar

Image <<< also yahoo avatar