Information on romance scams and scammers.
#262380 by AlanJones Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:09 am

Hi, my name is Kseniya, I'm 45 years old and I'm looking for a serious relationship.
If you are also interested in a serious relationship, then we could start to chat with you.
We could exchange letters and photos, if you are interested in my offer.
I beg you not to write me if you are not interested in a serious relationship. Kseniya.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#263894 by AlanJones Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:54 am
Hello, my new friend XXX!
I am very glad that you have answered me!
But why did you not send your pictures and so little talked about yourself?
I expect that in the first letter do you tell us about yourself and send your photos, but you did not,
but I hope to do in the next letter.
And if you're not serious about your acquaintance with me, if that is so then tell me about it at once!
I went to the Internet to find a man who will love me, appreciate, respect and
He wants to create a family with me so that we could live the rest of their lives together in happiness, love and understanding.
You're the first man with whom I met on the internet, I hope you do not cause me pain and distress.
You can trust me, I'm not going to lie to you, to play on your feelings, I am an honest, sincere, decent woman.
I hate lies and hypocrisy, I hope you too will be honest with me.
And I'd like to get to know you better. I want you to write about yourself more.
And do not forget to send me your photos.
When people know better, assess traits outlook may change, and drastically.
I hope that you are also a very nice person and we will soon be able to get to know each other better.
Well I'll let you know a little bit about yourself ... I am an ordinary Russian woman
in fact, I do not differ from the others. Likely to describe themselves, I would be more easily
if I did not do it the first time. I confused the words and thoughts, because I'm a little worried.
I do not expect you to answer me. And when I saw your letter to me like an electric shock.
She was very happy about it. And now I'm sitting at the computer and did not know what to write.
My friend helped me to do a profile on a dating site, and I do not know why posted in another country.
I hope that this small error will not be the end of our correspondence?!
Excuse me if I made a lot of mistakes in the letter, I'm just very excited. And not really know very well English.
While studying this language at the university. If you something is not clear, then you ask me again.
Well it's time to continue the story about himself. My name is Kseniya. I was born on May 21, 1970 in the city of Omutninsk.
As I have already said that my age is 45 years. My height is 166 cm, my weight 55 kg. I think I'm a normal configuration.
I try to follow the figure, despite the fact that I had in '45. In my spare time I do sports. My eye color green, and the color of the light color hair.
You can see my pictures.
I was born and all my 45 years living in the city Omutninsk.
Omutninsk founded in 1773, it is a very old and beautiful city, which is 1,100 km kilometers east of the city of Moscow.
The population of my city is 22800 people.
I've never been married, and so, unfortunately, and I have no children.
I have no bad habits, I do not smoke or drink, except only in small amounts on holidays.
Most of the alcohol I like red wine. Of food I prefer Russian cuisine.
And the very good cook.
I graduated from the Kirov State University by profession a journalist.
Currently working in the local regional newspaper called it "Our Life"
By nature I am a cheerful woman, I try to enjoy every moment of my life with a smile and to overcome all the difficulties of my lonely life.
I want you to answer me quickly. Write me about yourself, what you do and what you like?! I want to know everything about you .
I'll look forward to your letter.
Sincerely your friend from Russia Kseniya!
PS I send you my photo

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#264709 by AlanJones Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:58 am
Hello, my friend XXX!
I am glad that you are not rejected my letter, and very happy that once again write to you.
I have great interest I read your letters. I really want to know about you as much as possible.
I'm sorry I did not immediately respond to your letter, but I could not log in to my email,
had problems with the email, so I could not go to your email and respond to your letters,
but I regained my email and was finally able to read your letters.
Unfortunately I did not get your photos, but I hope in the next letter you can send your photos.
Of course very sorry that your wife died of cancer, I understand how hard it is to lose a loved you man,
but you need to find the strength to go on living.
I understand that you are a lot older than me, but I do not mind your age.
For me, the difference in age does not matter. For me it is important to inner beauty and the soul of man.
After all, a pretty face and a youth can not give happiness, if that person does not know how to love, can not give happiness, joy.
So for me the age does not matter in a relationship.
I will try to write to you as much as possible about themselves.
I want you I learned as much as possible and not mistaken in their choice.
I would really like you to be the right person, someone I was looking for all my life.
I always appreciated in men nobleness and ability to stand up for his lady.
I think if two people in the whole honest with each other and they have a mutual understanding.
That they secured a bright future and a long love. I really want to know everything about you in the minutest detail.
When do you get up ?? What do you like to eat?
How do you spend your free time?
Now I want to write a little about yourself as I have held a normal day.
I wake up at 6 in the morning and go for a jog, and then to the bathroom. After that, I go to lunch,
I eat for breakfast omelet and drink tea with milk. At 7.30 pm I leave the house and go to the stop.
If I go later, I'll be late for work. I travel to work by public transport.
Sometimes it happens at the bus stop a lot of people and I go to work on foot. My working day lasts from 8 to 17 hours.
And I work 5 days a week, Monday through Friday. But sometimes you have to work on weekends,
I do not really like it. After work I come very tired and just go take a bath.
Then I feel the recovery. So goes my normal day.
I'll tell you a little bit about your family. In my family, only two people: me and my mom.
About his father, I know very little, because he died in a car accident when I was a little girl.
My mother did not like to remember the tragedy that happened to his father, so I know about my father very little.
It is very difficult to remember about this tragedy, because she was very fond of his father.
I grew up in a poor family, because my mother worked only. And my mother taught all over,
and I am grateful to her for what she brought me up. My mom always helps me in difficult times,
we are the best friends. I have 15 years I live separately from his mother.
I inherited from my grandmother went to an apartment and I moved there.
I am the only child in the family apartment so my grandmother left me.
It is a small apartment with a small bathroom and a small kitchen.
Unfortunately I do not have his home phone number.
But if you have your phone you can send me your number and I'll call you as possible.
Do not be offended if I call you immediately, I want to get to know you first.
I'm very happy that I am writing you a letter. I want you to write how I spend my weekends and holidays ..
In the summer my friends and I love to go camping. We go into the forest and the lake. I like to sit by the fire and
listen as someone playing the guitar.
And when the winter we go skiing and skating. I do not like winter, because we have very cold.
But in the winter we have a very beautiful and I do not know what to compare this beauty.
On the weekends I'm with my colleague, I go to the gym to keep yourself in shape.
In the summer I love to ride a bike and rollerblading.
I hope you will not find it boring my letter you continue to write to me.
I hope that I write clearly enough and much about yourself. I will try to answer all your questions.
If I did not answer your question, so I could not understand it, do not take offense at me and write it again.
I think you understand that the main purpose of my life - is to find the right one.
My second part of me that I can go through all the difficulties of life. However, to meet joy,
experience difficulties, and just be together.
I think you understand me and your life goals like mine.
And in my heart I hope that one day our hearts will meet.
At this point I want to finish my letter with great impatience will wait for your answer.
Your letters melt the ice in me and kindle a fire in my heart.
Your friend from Russia Kseniya!
P.s. I send you another photo. I am waiting for your photos.

#264710 by AlanJones Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:58 am
Hello my friend XXX!
How is your day?? What are you doing today??
Of course it is a pity that I did not receive your letter, we
You do not have the time to connect to the Internet and to respond to my letters,
or I'll hurt you than you are, and therefore do not respond to my letters??
I hope you have everything in order, and you will find the time to answer my letters.
I look forward to your early reply!

Kseniya!

#265564 by AlanJones Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:47 am
Hello, my friend XXX!
Thank you for your new letter, to be honest, I was waiting for him qi afraid .. I was afraid that you do not write me.
I'm a little miss your letters. With every letter we get closer and closer to each other.
We all know each other better. I hope you feel it.
But why are you so long to answer my letter, I thought you had something wrong, or you do not want to talk to me.
Nice to know, how is your day and what you do, but what are your plans for the weekend ??
Today, I had to work, I wanted to finish the story I'm working on.
It's nice to know that you are honest and decent man, I trust you and I am pleased to communicate with you.
You too can have full confidence in me, I would never hurt you, and experiences, I honest and decent woman.
I wish that our acquaintance developed on trust and respect for each other, as a pledge of the ideal relationship in the future.
Today I was in a hurry after work to connect to the Internet to see your new letter.
For the meeting, we are not familiar, but in the future can come to you if you do not mind.
I want to talk a little bit about your work. As I said, I work in a local newspaper journalist.
Our printing house is not very big.
My job is that I edit the article and give the print. Work principle is not complicated, but it requires a lot of attention.
Unfortunately, my salary is not great, but I, in principle, enough to pay for housing, meals, and to spend the money on themselves.
I also have two pets, a cat and a turtle. They are so happy when I come home from work.
Do you have pets? Do any of you like animals?
At this point I want to finish my letter. I hope you have been interesting to read. And you know a little about me.
I hope you do not get tired to read my letter. Now I'm going to go to his mother and tell her about you.
Tomorrow, I'll let you know how it is related to our acquaintance.
I look forward to the response letter.
P.s. some more photos, I expect you too.
Kseniya !!!!

#265565 by AlanJones Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:48 am
Hi, XXX!
XXX, but what happens, why do not you answer my letters ??
You again do not have time and opportunity to respond to my letters ??
I was hoping that the weekend you will have more free time and you can answer my letters, but today is Wednesday, but you still have not answered my letter, I worry and worry.
I hope you are fine and you will find the opportunity to respond to my letters.

Kseniya!

#265566 by AlanJones Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:48 am
Hello, XXX!
How is your day, how are you ?? mood
I'll have done no wrong, are you all right ??
I expected today to receive your letter, but it is not.
I hope you will find time and be able to answer my letters.

Kseniya!

#266463 by AlanJones Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:11 am
Hello, my dear XXX!
Can I'll call you so? I for a long time has not uttered words to person.
I'm beginning to be convinced that I have a certain attraction to you. I expect your letters with impatience.
Each your letter, it is a great pleasure for me. And I reread several times.
I understand that you are worried and upset that I did not immediately respond to your letter, but it was the cause.
I had a great fever and a bad cough, so do not have the strength to connect to the Internet, but now I was able to recover his health and today I am happy to answer your letter.
Of course it is a pity that you were in the hospital, but how do you feel now, which is why you are having problems with egg, you now can not have more children ??
Oh yes ! Yesterday I went to my mother and told her about our acquaintance. She was very happy,
when I told her that you and I met.
He says he had not seen such happy eyes and said thank you for it!
I hope you do not mind, I opened it and showed her our correspondence?!
Mom does not know your language, and I sat and translated it .. If you say a word about her reaction to our acquaintance,
she was very happy about it. We have a chance to be together and always! If we trust each other,
and tell each other the truth, and it will. I really want to believe you!
I was a young man before and I loved it ... I did not tell you about it, but now tell.
Although it is very difficult to do this. I want you to know. I was fascinated by the mad man
who tried to convince me of his love to me. In fact, he played me and my feelings.
So it was that he had promised to meet me, but did not appear.
I'm just worried about him, but he did not understand! Then there is a day or two, and said that he was busy,
and that he loves me. And I forgave him because I loved him ...
Then I learned from his friends that he lied to me, he had a good time, with what the woman.
I close my eyes at all. He did not like to work, he took a loan of money I promised to return,
but I never gave. But I forgave him because I loved him. It would have been, but then again, I accidentally saw him with another woman ...
They embraced and kissed on the street! I could not forgive it. As I saw it myself! I do not remember when I came home.
All night long crying. I had a very long depression. I began to work a lot and slowly the pain began to subside.
Maybe you are not interested (not nice), but I want you to know everything about me.
After the incident, I was disappointed in men. I never play other people's feelings and hate cheating! I do not trust Russia more than men.
Since the Russian men like to drink much, and they do not want to start a family. I'm afraid to get in the same situation.
I want to be just happy and live like a normal person.
Then a friend invited me to look for love on the Internet, and here I am, our YOU!
I feel that what draws me to you! And this I am very happy.
I want to be a happy person, and spend all of this life.
I'm waiting for reciprocity from the man, and is the final, great love and care me and our future family. I will make a man happy. But without him, without his love, it will work almost.
I would like to check again the feeling as love. I think you understand my words. I want to know your opinion on.
I think that every letter there - more than friendship. Do you agree with me ?
I think that our souls have become closer.
I wish to continue the relationship with you, and I believe that for all of us it will be good.
I wish you good mood !!!
I'll expect your letter and photo.
Your girlfriend Kseniya.

#266464 by AlanJones Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:12 am
Hello, XXX!
How's your day like your mood, any plans for the weekend ??
I understand that perhaps you have not read my letters, but I hope that you have everything in order and you'll find the time and the opportunity to be able to connect to the Internet and to answer my letters.
I hope the weekend you will have more free time and you'll be able to answer my letters.
Your, Kseniya!

#266836 by AlanJones Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:56 pm
Hello dear XXX!
How do you ? How is your mood ?
I hope you are fine. I am very pleased that you all well.
I will pray to God that you were healthy and happy. I have joy in life - it's your letter.
Thank you for taking the time and was able to answer my letter, I was so used to your letters, that when you do not get your letter
I become sad and lonely.
Yes, I understand that now you have a lot of work, but thanks that you find the time and answer my letters.
I told you about past relationships because they do not want that between us there were any secrets, I wish
to our acquaintance developed on trust and respect for each other, because it is a pledge perfect relationship.
And now I do not want to reminisce about the past, I believe that we should not live in the past, to live the present and look to the future,
I am very glad that I communicate with you Schafe.
Yes, I feel that you are an honest and decent man, I trust you.
Of course honesty, openness, respect and support each other, it is very important between a man and woman and in general between people.
What are your plans for the weekend as your health ??
Well, I want to tell you that my heart began to beat faster when I think of you.
Your letters help me to feel your presence next to me.
I want to feel you, your gentle eyes, your smile, your hands.
I need warmth and caring and I think that I ask not so much.
I'm looking for pure love and romance in a relationship. I love it when everything is beautiful, wonderful, gentle and romantic !!!
I wish to have a family, a loved one nearby, a sense of caring and constant support in difficult times.
Here's something to strive for every person in my life and I do too. I am already 45 years old, and I did not have this,
I'm talking about you. I was close to happiness in the past, but my trust broke my heart.
I have to trust the person with whom I will be forever. Believe every word, a gesture, a look, a smile.
The world is now so much meanness and deception, so we need to be very careful about the people that surround you.
I'm not telling you what to be treated with distrust everyone. You just have to know the person well,
to be completely sure of it. I know you is not long, but I can say that you are very honest and open person.
And it is very attractive and gives me the opportunity to believe me that I can love and be loved !!!
My mom taught me that I should always be open. I told her that our relations are developing successfully, and she is happy for us.
She dreams that I finally was not alone, and had his own family. We are located far from each other.
But it does not interfere with our conversation. Although I thought that communication over the Internet is not quite enough to understand each other more.
What do you think about this ? I would like to see you not only in the photo?!
But I do not know how this is possible, because we are very far apart.
I like you and I think that our relations can be more profound.
I do not know how to explain it in words. I just feel it. Your letter made my spirits lifted.
I get joy in my soul.
My dream is that one day we'll meet again. I would like to come to you, meet you, see,
how do you live . I want it, because I'm starting to understand that between us there is something more than friendship.
I think that this feeling of trust in each other, I think that we are approaching love. Do you feel it?
Now I really want to talk about you!
I want to share with you the joy personally, when I see your eyes, and a smile from the fact that I am happy.
I want to see your joy and share it with you.
I want to know what makes you happy? And I'll try to make true happiness for you.
Please give me a chance to do it !!!
Give me a chance again to feel loved and loving woman.
I look forward to your beautiful letters and photos, I promise that I will think about you every minute. Do not be silent - You always hear !!!!!
Your Kseniya!!!

#266837 by AlanJones Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:57 pm
Hello, XXX!
How are you doing, how are you mood, how was the weekend ??
So sorry that I have not received your letter, but I hope that you have everything in order and you'll find the time and opportunity to respond to my letters.
Your Kseniya!

#267328 by AlanJones Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:00 am
Hello my dear XXX!
I am very glad to hear from you again.
I feel like with every letter you get closer to me.
I'm tired of living here without a man I could love. AND YOU - the only one who needs me, and gives me strength,
For life.
You can not even imagine what you mean to me. You mean a lot.
You may ask: why ?, but I do not know that.
But do know - what you are for me was a very close friend.
As I said, I am disappointed with Russian men, so I went to the internet with the hope that the meeting is a decent man,
who will appreciate me, respect and love, and wants to build a serious relationship with me.
Here, on the Internet, I met you, and I am very pleased to communicate with you Schafe.
I hope that we will strengthen our acquaintance, and in the future will be able to meet and build strong relationships, and make each other happy.
The day I passed a wonderful, because today I received your beautiful letter, I always cheered up when I see your new letter.
I never knew such a good person like you. And I never knew such a beautiful soul like yours.
You opened it once for me and never closes. Now I open my heart to you.
I give you my heart and my proposal.
I was thinking about you last night. I think you are faithful and honest to me.
Now I have full confidence in you, and you became my closest and dearest person to whom I can open my heart.
I say this sincerely, and do not intend to deceive you and play with your feelings.
And I hope that you too will be honest towards me.
I love to read your letters, but you need to meet as much as possible to know each other.
My heart is always pleased when I see a message from you in my mailbox.
Each your letter carefully and read several times.
Excuse me if I am too expressive. Perhaps you did not expect this from me?
But something changed the path of my life recently, and I believe that it is - YOU.
I think about you every hour and every minute.
I'm sorry that I had not known you, and I will be very pleased to hear when you're writing a princess.
I know that maybe I am - a hopeless romantic.
But I believe that our meeting over the Internet - the best thing that could happen to us.
I wish you a wonderful day!
Kseniya.
P.s. as always waiting for the photo.

#267758 by AlanJones Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:32 pm
Hello my dear XXX, I find you very interesting man.
I'm glad that we're getting closer than friends.
Our correspondence means so much to me.
I'm afraid to think ahead, but I want you to know - for me it is very serious.
Thank you for taking the time and was able to answer my letter, I waited for your letter.
Nice to hear that you feel me feeling constantly think about me.
You can say what you think and feel, we should not hide anything from each other.
I understand that you are older than me, but I told you that I do not mind your age.
I am glad that my letters bring you pleasure and my pictures, I'm writing my letter every you from my heart.
How is your weekend, what do you do ??
I had to work today, I have a lot of work, but did not want to go to work on a day off.
I spent all night thinking about you, I thought about our relationship and how they will continue in the future.
Of course you're right here in my job, I was born here, my family is here,
but for you my dear I am ready to come to you, my good, we shared many kilometers,
but I feel like you love me, and I believe you are good and ready, I spend a lifetime with you!
Today I slept, woke up at 8 o'clock. When I woke up, I immediately ran to work.
When I ran to work, I knew that I would criticize the authorities.
I have several times before that late. I go to work, on the way I met the director.
I'm the director says, "What, Kseniya, again, the buses do not stop?"
I had to say that flooded neighbors above water.
In the morning I had spoiled the mood. But I quickly found a way out of this situation,
I decided to go during the lunch break at a cafe. I really like the park not far from our printing house.
There are quiet and comfortable, and I like to sometimes just sit on a bench, relax and not think about nothing.
You have such things happen? And I'm thinking about you, you're the only person that I can think of to cheer yourself up.
About anything else I could think of, because now you're always on my mind.
I think you may have one person with whom I could probably spend the rest of life.
From your letters, I realized that you are ideal for a family to me.
I think we are perfectly suited to each other. I would be happy to meet you and get to know each other better.
My friends say that I have become a completely different, I became more thoughtful and happy, maybe they're right.
What you feel about me? I can not hide all the tenderness and affection for you crazy.
You know, I recently asked God to help me love.
Maybe it's silly, but I've never felt this feeling that I have for you today.
None of the story, and no film will never pass it. After our correspondence I have every night for a long time can not sleep.
I think about you, about us ... I have never met a man more sincere and sensual than you.
I want to be with you, to touch your body, feel the tenderness of your lips and the warmth of your breath.
I think your kisses would reduce me crazy. I want to bring you only joy and caress you.
Every part of my body will belong only to you alone.
With me there is a strange feeling, I do not know why I'm drawn to you,
because we know very little time. Maybe it's because I no longer feel love.
I pray to God that you did not reject me.
I look forward to your response letter.
Your Kseniya.

#268380 by AlanJones Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:09 am
Tel. No.: +79091445850

Hello, my love XXX! Can I call you will be so?
I am very happy to accept your letter today, it is full of emotional warmth and love for me.
I think that in the time that we write to you, we became very close, and between us there was a mutual love.
I think that we need each other. I always think of you, you have won a place in my heart.
Thank you for having found an opportunity and responded to my emails.
I'm fine, the day was perfect in a good mood, I'm so glad to receive your new letter.
Do not worry, I have to work very well.
Of course it is a pity that you have restrictions on talking on the phone, I would like to hear your voice.
I'll write you my phone number +7 (909) 144 58 50, you can call me at any convenient time for you,
I am happy to answer your call.
We have a Omutninsk bad catches mobile communication, but I hope you'll be able to call me and we'll talk to you by phone.
Yes, I remember you talking about your loved ones, of course when we meet I will be pleased to meet them.
It's nice to know I'm important to you, of course I am also afraid to lose you, I want you to create a strong family and live a long and happy life together.
I have no secrets from you XXX, I trust you completely.
I agree that respect and trust is the key to a perfect relationship.
At work, I got a bit inattentive and my friends say that I am in love.
I was never so happy. I completely changed, talking about it my friends and acquaintances.
It's all because of you. I seem to fly in the sky.
I thought last night again about our relationship and about our feelings.
I was so attached to you that I miss every day without your letters.
And each of your letter, I am looking forward to.
I always think about you. I fell in love with you, like a little girl. I can not help it.
I want to confess to you that I love you more than a lifetime.
Yes, I LOVE YOU, Schafe !!!
I talked about it with my mom, and she said that it was good, she thinks I'm with you'll be happy.
I told my mom that you're the good man, and that I completely trust you.
And I told her that you will be my future husband. She says that I made the right choice.
She loves Me. And always supported me in my choice. She wishes us luck and a lot of love.
I think about our meeting, we have to see each other, to look into his eyes.
Because the Internet emotions are lost and it is difficult to understand each other.
We became frank with you, and I think you want to know about my sexual experience.
In Russia, all men dream just to get you to bed, but I do not want that.
In my life there were two men, I have little experience in sex, I understand that sex has an important role in the relationship,
but the main thing you need to have sex with someone you love with love, passion and bring each other pleasure.
Love is something more than it gives to man in order to know happiness in this life.
And men are her only form of sex, I think it's wrong.
And I hope you agree with me. I want to be the only man with whom I will feel loved.
I give myself completely to him body and soul. Together, we get to know all the depths of pleasure.
Our passion will pour out of love.
And we will enjoy each other all my life until the last moment of our existence.
I feel that our hearts beat in the same rhythm, and you feel it?
I'm waiting for your letter, I want to know whether you are separated my mind.
Forever yours Kseniya!!!

#269219 by AlanJones Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:41 am
Hello, my love XXX!
I received your letter, it is full of emotional warmth and love for me.
I begin to understand that my life has no meaning without you because I love you.
We have been through a lot together and between us came to love. I think that we need each other. I always think about you.
I'm sorry I did not immediately respond to your letter, but I had problems with the internet, so I could not immediately respond to your letter.
You do not have to hide from me, I am glad to know what you think and feel, I'm not hiding anything from you.
Nice to hear that you think a lot about me and the dream, I hope that all our dreams come true and we will make each other happy.
Schafe, many times I have told you that I do not mind your age, I was happy with everything in you.
Today, I had a dream that we met ...
As I came to your country, you meet me at the airport with a bouquet of red roses.
You're trying to find me with her eyes. We found each other and ran into each other's arms.
We continuously kiss and hug. Join hands, and you're taking me to the most beautiful place in your country.
You open a bottle of champagne, and we talk about our love, looking into the eyes .......
Today, after work I came to my mother, and I told her sleep. She said that she would be very happy for me,
if my dream will become a reality. All day I thought only about you, about how we met.
Today is a wonderful day, but I'm sad, because we are so far apart.
I dream about how you will meet me at the airport with a bouquet of flowers. I always think of you, my dear.
You are always in my thoughts, in the period that we communicate with you via the Internet.
I love you very much, and I can not live without you my love.
Between us a vast ocean, but in my opinion, I'm always with you. I love you and you are always in my mind, heart and soul.
Your letter is very important to me. WAIT!
Forever yours Kseniya.