Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259830 by AlanJones Sat Jul 11, 2015 6:13 am

Hi. How are you? My name is Elena
You were pleasant to me, you beautiful. Therefore I write you. I live in Russia. But I think it won't prevent our communication.
Now I write you the letter, and in my heart the small sparkle lit up. I will be glad if you answer me to my email.
Elena

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#262381 by AlanJones Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:10 am
Thanks a lot that you wrote to me on my email address.
I would like to tell about myself:
My name Elena.
I was born on August 11, 1988
I have fair and average hair
I have light eyes.
My weight about 53 kilograms. Growth I 167 centimeters.
I live and was born in Russia in the city of Krasnoyarsk. It is very beautiful northern city.
I can speak with you English, if you not against? I learn this language, and also learned it when studied at school and college.
I want to learn you closer and I want to communicate with you more.
Forgive, but I have no other pages on social networks. I simply have on it no time, I don't use Facebook, Skype me is only the address E-mail.
I have to work much, and I absolutely have no time to have entertainments on the Internet, when I at home.
I will send you photos of.
It will be pleasant to me if you answer me.

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#262382 by AlanJones Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:10 am
Hi!
Are you all right?
How are you?
I'm waiting for your letters. Why you dont write me?
I wish you a great day!

#262567 by AlanJones Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:59 pm
I wrote to you because you were pleasant to me. And I very much worried, whether you will write to me in response to my letter.
I decided to try to find the interlocutor, the friend, the young man on the Internet. I heard stories much that people met the love on the Internet. I very much would like to be happy.
I want to tell you about myself. My name is Elena. I sociable, from a good decent family. It is clever, purposeful. I graduated from school. I have the higher economic education. I all the life was independent because I had to mature very much early.
I don't smoke. I am not married and was never. I have no children.
I ask you. Tell me about yourself. Your life is very interesting to me. Where and what is your occupation? Whether there was you in Russia? Where you in general like to happen? How you spend a free time?
I am not confused at all by your age. In my opinion, the age gives to the man, stability, confidence. To you it is so much years, on how many you feel … and not how many is written in the passport. I also want to be young both soul and a body. The most important in the man that he could interest the interlocutor, I was clever, interesting, taken place as the personality.
I started using the Internet quite recently. I simply have no time for it. I feel some inconvenience. I have no trust to the Internet. I heard some stories of acquaintances on the Internet. People fell in love, met and built a family. They are happy and live together. I too so would like.
Several times I tried to construct the relations with the Russian men, but my attempts weren't crowned with success. These two weren't honest with me, and I was very disappointed and offended. And on it, nearly 10 months, I don't allow to whom to look after myself. I hope you me you won't deceive.

I didn't prepare the photo today.
But surely in the following letter I will send you a photo of.
I very much wait from you for the letter.

#263045 by AlanJones Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:12 am
Hi. I am very glad today that received from you the answer.
I thought much, whether you will answer me still. I want to find the man and to live with him until the end of life. My half, perhaps, lives absolutely far from me. I don't know it. Also I think, nobody knows about it.
I hope, to us will prevent to communicate nothing further. If I was pleasant to you, then I don't see problems.
I can't find the person, I can't find love. Two times I tried to construct the relations with the Russian men, but both of them were not honest with me. I have no trust to the Russian men and any more 10 months to whom I don't allow to look after myself. I heard that men in your country appreciate the relations with the wives. I want to try to have relations with you.
I will send you some photos in the following letters.
I have absolutely small weight there are 53 kg. My height of 167 cm. I like to wear heels. I like to put on beautifully. I not in perfection talk in your language, but I will try, I apologize if in my letter there are any mistakes in grammar. I will use PROMT Translator, you can also use the translator. But it shouldn't prevent us to communicate with you. It will help me with writing of the letter and with reading of your answer.
I am very sociable and sociable person. I have many good friends. Also I have very good collective. But practically all in my environment have families. And they can't spend with me much time. They have also other obligations. I too want to run home and know that I am waited there by the loving family.
I didn't tire you with XXX?? I wanted to write more to you about myself. I want to recognize you. I feel that you very good, it will be interesting to us to communicate with each other. I liked you very much! I look for love. Who told that the love has restrictions in distance, it can be in any part of the globe. You agree with me? I want to know about you more therefore I look forward to your answer.
I wait for your letter.
I send you the photos.

#263300 by AlanJones Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:50 pm
Hi. How are you??
How to you it was fallen down tonight?
I am very glad to write you this letter. And I as the child rejoiced, receiving your letter today!)) You know, I began to come very much early to work, and very late to leave work home. For this purpose, to have as much as possible opportunity to communicate with you.
Today I have to prepare all documents
the whole day constantly is painted. But I will find time to respond you to the letter.
As I already said to you that I live in Russia. My hometown of Krasnoyarsk.
Allow, I will tell about the work. I work in one of the companies of the houses which are engaged in construction. It is the big company. I very much like my work. I very much want to know, about your family …
Forgive, please, me. But I have no house of the Internet. I live in the small house, and at the company providing Internet access for any reasons clear to me, there is no opportunity to carry out the Internet to our house. But I have the computer at work. I will try to respond more often you to letters though I also can't distract on long from work. My chief very strict in this regard. Also doesn't allow me to use the Internet for personal reasons. I know that there are many programs for communication. But I have no. Except e-mail. If to you it isn't difficult, we will communicate so.
I have no villages on sites of communication, as Facebook, Skype.
I like to watch myself. I go to trainings to the sports centers when I have a day off. I try to eat properly. In the childhood I took dancing lessons, and swimming. I like to prepare. My mother well taught me to prepare. My native madly it is pleasant as I prepare. You like to cook? What your favourite dishes?
I was never married, I have no children. I don't smoke and I don't drink, I don't see sense in alcoholic drinks therefore I try to avoid it. I not against smoking, but itself don't smoke, each person makes a choice in the habits and addictions, many are sorry about it, nobody has the right to condemn the person for his weaknesses.
you have a hobby? How you like to spend a free time? My religion Christianity, and yours? I haven't enough time, forgive, but I need to go to work now. With each letter I would like to learn you more.
I will send you a photo with me. Thanks to you. When I write you, I distract from everything that occurs round me. It is very healthy that you appeared in my life

Image Image

#263895 by AlanJones Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:55 am
How passes your day? What are you doing? How are you? Yesterday I very late came home. I went to bed at once. At me by the evening the head ached and I badly felt. This morning I made to myself a light breakfast and I ran for work. I try to eat properly. Not to eat the harmful and quickly cooked food. And in general, I like to steam products, it takes not enough time, it is useful and is tasty. I very much would like to show you as tasty I know how to cook. Simply it needs to be done always with love. And then everything will turn out.
I said to you, what I have the higher economic education? I would like to get second higher education so far I have no family and children. I would like to have some creative profession. Interior design very much attracts me. I would like to have the firm in which talented people, designers would work. To me prevents to go nothing to study again while I am not married. Most likely next academic year I will arrive institute for receiving second higher education.
I have the best sister. We live nearby from each other therefore we try to spend more time together. I can come to it on a visit. At her home I feel very well.
When I write you the letter, I want to tell you much. It is a pity that between us distance. If we lived nearby, could meet in cafe and talk infinitely. I sincerely hope that you support my dreams. I hope that sometime ours with you dream will be fulfilled.
I haven't enough time, I would like to tell more about myself and the life, but I have to work. Not to replace with letters real communication with the person. But at present, I wait for your letters every day, I worry when you long don't answer me.
Kiss.

Came with 2nd photo from the first mail.