Information on romance scams and scammers.
#262388 by AlanJones Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:17 am
Romance Scammer Fred Blair Simmons AKA Fred Asher Blair - [email protected]
Viber phone number - 0044 7501792375 = +447501792375
Other Emails: Janet Jane - [email protected]
Other Tel. Nos.: +15153997266 & +15165150759

Facebook messages

Good Afternoon XXX, never have i been so floored, so taken aback by just one glance or one moment, i was checking my social activities here, i turned suddenly to my right side of my computer and i saw your profile with a beautiful smile on your photo, it was that movie moment everyone wished they could have:boy meet girl and so on. There are moments that hit you, people you should not let go, and opportunities that needs to be taken. This is one of those signs that shouldn't be ignored. We don't know each other, but you certainly left an impression on me. I have been staring very close to your profile after i mistakenly came across your profile while searching for an old high school mate of mine, i have been wondering should i make this first bold step in writings you or not.I am an Engineer by profession. I am 49 years old single and ready to mingle. I am searching for a woman that shares the same passion as i do, my passion and dream is to be happy with whom I Love and truthfully this really have eluded me for so long(Irony) This may sound strange and sound all wacky too as i do not know you to make such a proposal. The truth is this, i see something special in you and i strongly believe i can make something special out of you. I must say i believe in Miracles and this may be fate i know you may think i sound odd , but how do we know for sure if we don't give us a try? I hope you read this and please give me the chance to share more with you as i crave to know you better, this might not be the best way to write to you as it might not be the best approach you may like but i only try to express my feelings the best and easiest way I can. I would love to hear again from you.

Dear XXX, Thank you so very much for your letter.I am looking for a special woman. A woman who like myself is not into cold wars. She should be confident, secure, passionate, with a personality that is as much fun as it is deep. I am not into casual sex or any kind of head games, drama or manipulations. who wants to waste time with that. I am looking for the greatness that comes from that one very special relationship. I love smiling faces, passionate eyes and that magical feeling that lives in our heart when you cant wait to see that person again. I know its a little bizarre am telling you all these in my second letter to you but i really like to share my confidence. My wish here is to get involved in a serious relationship or marriage and i also wish to meet a lady who wants to be involved in a long lasting relationship. I love a woman who enjoys out going with family, fine food,intellectual discussion,family values,traveling,vacations,beach walks, the Bible and others that i might not mention. Hope in your next letter you will tell me a little about yourself like your age,where you work, what you like and any other you feel important to tell me. Hoping to read from you via my direct email: [email protected] because i am not always on here. You have made my day by writing me a reply and i promise you will never regret it... I hope to build on our communication...

Victim sent Moneygram & Western Union payments to:
Janet Jane - [email protected]
+1 515 399 7266 = +15153997266 = invalid number according to WhitePages.com
+1 516 515 0759 = +15165150759 = Bandwidth SMSEnabled VoIP in Nassau, NY

Email from [email protected]

Let me send you my account details maybe you can use it...

BANK NAME: Eagle Bank.
BANK ADDRESS: 466 Broadway Everett, MA, 02149.
ROUTING NUMBER: 211371133
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 8933159XX
ACCOUNT NAME: Janet E Crawford
SWIFT CODE: EGBNNRN1
Beneficiary address: 107 Daniels St Malden MA 02148 Phone: +15153997266

Stolen photos used

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement