Information on romance scams and scammers.
#262389 by AlanJones Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:27 am
Romance Scammer - Paul Julian McCann - [email protected]
Fake Facebook profile https://www.facebook.com/pauljulian.mccann
Tel. Nos.: +447087627125 & +14245678424

Asks for payments to be sent to
First Name:Emmanuel
Surname: Osunbor
Address: 12 jules street, johannesburg, South Africa

Chat

Hello gorgeous, I am Paul Mccann. I am from London, U.K and work in the U.S as an Engineer. Is nice to meet you here and i appreciate your acceptance to my friend request. I will like to know more about you to start a good friendship relationship. Paul

As you know already, i am an engineer and my duties of as a chief engineer involves taking part in creating practical solutions for an improved standard of living. Our specific plans and designs are then executed in tangible materials.

I am responsible for the technical supervision of the development, production or operation of the engineering project for the company i work for. I am present at both in the office and on site location, as my job involves me travelling also to different countries were i have projects to execute. What about your work as a XXX? Tell me about it.

I reside in london

i think God has used you to connect with me
i have been lonely ever since i lost my wife

I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing

I am the only child of my late parents Professor and Dr. Mrs Ross Mccann of the blessed memory. I was married before, but lost my wife in a car wreck five years ago. May her soul rest in peace. I have one daughter, Her name is Benedicta and she is seven years old

yes she stays with me
still young and she has a nanny
what kind of man do you seek?

I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like playing football, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, going bowling and also a good cook. I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person children, and that is my focus at this time and I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea.

I just want you to know that distance or age can not be a barrier to true love, as i can always fly to see you wherever you are, i am totally interested in you as i must confess this
and i would love to send you an email and also my pictures with me and my daughter

i just have to tell you how i feel
okay baby , i will appreciate it alot

Good morning babay
how was your night?
and hope you slept well?
I just sent you an email and i hope to get a reply
Have a nice day
hugs and kisses

i am back dear and i had a nice shower
i am waiting for you and hope to get you back

The hotel i booked for here has expired and i have been trying to pay with my card and its not working and like you know i have more time here, I do not know if you could assist me so i can pay for the hotel bills, immediately i am done with the contract i will immediately refund you back. Please try to see what you can do honey as you are all i have to ask for help now. I await your reply when you get this okay

Its just small assistant i need from you, i am sorry i have to ask as i have never done this before, i am even ashamed of myself now and will definitely pay you back immediately after the contract as i can not use my card here, please try to understand honey
about 950 euros should be okay

Baby you can please use this information to send it via western union money transfer once i receive it, i will pay my hotel bills immediately
First Name:Emmanuel
Surname: Osunbor
Address: 12 jules street, johannesburg, South Africa
Please after making the payment you can scan and send to me the western union money transfer slip as this will be needed to receive the money here

Its okay honey no problem, just let me know once you have done it and send me confirmation
Baby may God bless you and i love you forever

Emails

Hello Dear,

Really nice chatting with you yesterday and i hope you slept well? I am just at work and decided to send you a message and also some of my recent pictures. Yes you like to be email correspondents with the possibility of love blooming. I like the way you talk.. You know, I should say that I am looking for a strong and true love. A wild passion to drive me crazy and at the same time a stable love to keep me happy and satisfied. A relationship with respect love and caring but with that fire to keep it burning....I can't live without passion, things have to be intense and at the same time peaceful in the way that one respects the other Individuality.

I know what it is all about to keep the glow of love and passion on, because that’s what a woman needs and not just for a woman but in a relationship too. Yes, I believe that peace in a relationship is very necessary and beautiful. That is to say, the more intimacy and love in a relationship, the more conducive for peace and respect to reign.

I believe in true love and with a strong passion that can be unshakable in all circumstances, a love that can carry you through from worse time to joyous time. I have long searched for that love but haven’t grape it. And I want to say, your technical approach and your kind words to me make me to understand that someone somewhere has been kept and designed to come my way.

I want to tell you that nothing happen without a purpose, since you have really demonstrated your feelings and thoughts towards me; I think I have to come out openly to you. Your wish is my desire ok. Don’t worry about anything, I’m assuring you, our relationship will be built solidly and constructively. And God’s fearing will be the foundation of our relationship. I don’t really know how to put it but be informed and conscious that i will be solidly with you.

Maturity is what I look for in a woman. There are some circumstances that can crop up in a relationship but with a sense of maturity from the woman things can be put right. So I’m quite happy to meet a matured woman like you. In fact judging from your communication so far, I am very much convinced that we are compatible. I want to tell you that we can make it in this relationship because your attitude regarding what it takes to build a relationship and how a couple should work as one to achieve one purpose and how the mutuality and intimacy should flow and your manner of outspokenness absolutely give me a conviction that you are my dreamed woman.

So dear, relax ok. You will not regret ever knowing me ok. Your life will be full of joy because you are with a God fearing man. Even though we are distance apart but I can easily fly to meet you wherever you are. I don’t believe that distance and age can be a barrier to having a smooth and good relationship.

Mmmmm. Feel free to ask me anything you want to know about me, love pleasing and being pleased by my woman. I like equal relationships rather than being submissive or dominating. I like women with strong personality, but all in peace, no wars, and no games. Communication is absolutely essential, to my mind the better a couple communicate, the better the relationship will be. Understanding each other’s needs and caring and respecting them.

Understanding the others limits and boundaries. And growing which is so important. A relationship where you learn and you teach. Respect for me is the most important thing Communication. And lots of fun!!! That's what life is about, to have joy and learn from the bad times and pain and suffering (yes we all have to go through them to grow up better people) to make life happy...and I want to find someone to share happiness with me...well, not only happiness because life is not pink, but share difficult times too and make them easier with love and understanding.

Kindly find attached my pictures and i hope to get yours in return. I am really looking forward to your email - I do feel this is the start of a great friendship.

Sincerely,
Paul

Hello My Wife,

Am so happy with smile reading your Email, So great you happy and doing great. I cant really wait to come home to you, I want to be in your arm forever.

I just taught of something which i feel its cool for us, I have decided to give you a pet name, I choose to call you my nectar and the term “nectar” is used to refer to several different things. In a botanical sense, nectar is a very rich, sweet liquid secreted by plants. In the world of cooking, nectar is a form of fruit juice which can take a range of forms, depending on the style in which it is made.

Many people associate “nectar” with undiluted fruit juices which tend to be very sweet and very rich, much like the plant nectar they are named for.

The word “nectar” comes from the Greek nektar, which means “drink of the gods.” Nectar is also known as ambrosia and according to Greek mythology, it was a drink which provided complete nutrition and the people who drank nectar became immortal. People often associate nectar with sweet, rich, luxurious juices which are almost too intense to drink alone as a result of the classical meaning of “nectar.”

Any number of fruits can be used to produce nectar, although tropical fruits like mangoes and guavas are very popular. You can also find nectar made from naturally sweet and juicy fruits like peaches and apricots. When nectar is produced as an undiluted juice, it is made by pressing the fruit concerned and it often includes some of the pulp, making the nectar very thick. This type of nectar is used in mixed drinks to provide a note of sweetness and it can also be diluted with water or soda and drank plain.

Many people find nectar quite refreshing as i find you very refreshing, especially when it is served cold on a hot day. Adventurous cooks can try blending nectar with iced tea for a distinctive drink or serving nectar with scoops of ice cream to make a fruit-based form of the beloved root beer float. I simply thought you should know how really sweet you are and how much you have affected my love life positively, you are indeed my "NECTAR"

You have brought so much sweetness and happiness into my life and i want you to know you are the sweetest thing that ever happened to me. Baby i am still awaiting for you to get back to me by this morning so i can pay the hotel bills as i told them that i will be expecting money to pay and they allowed me stay for yesterday night, please try and send the money as soon as possible honey.

Am a fulfilledman, I thank God he bought you to my life, You are my best friend, You are my NECTAR, I truly love you.

Your Man

With love

Hello gorgeous, I am Paul Mccann. I am from London, U.K and work in the U.S as an Engineer. Is nice to meet you here and i appreciate your
acceptance to my friend request. I will like to know more about you to start a good friendship relationship. Paul

As you know already, i am an engineer and my duties of as a chief engineer involves taking part in creating practical solutions
for an improved standard of living. Our specific plans and designs are then executed in tangible materials

I am responsible for the technical supervision of the development, production or operation of the engineering project for the company
i work for. I am present at both in the office and on site location, as my job involves me travelling also to different countries were
i have projects to execute. What about your work as a personal secretary? Tell me about it.

I`m 5`11" 190 bls with a athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest,
a good listener, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing father.
I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin,
I like playing football, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, I sing, going bowling and also a good cook.
I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for
yourself.

Stolen photos used

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#262398 by malu53 Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:08 am
email address leads to a profile on Skype

Skype ID: mc.pauljulian207
Name: Paul Julian McCann

IP used 197.211.52.25 <<< Globacom Limited, Nigeria

Skype avatar : guy in winter coat in snowy London
#262401 by malu53 Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:36 am
email address leads to a profile on
FB
Paul Julian Mccann
Chief Engineer at PCL Construction Services, Inc.
Studied Civil Engineering at University of Oxford
Relationship Single

Image Image

these pics also appear on a FB site belonging to a Thai resident (Komgrit Rutjanavet) - scammer from Bangkok?

pics stolen from the sites
tumblr.com 'dadsarewelcome', 'daddies4me', and 'hotsilverdaddies'