Information on romance scams and scammers.
#259795 by malu53 Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:05 pm
robert
47, Hong Kong
Looking for anything with a girl,
aged 35‑99, in India.
Currently Living With Alone

About Me
I am a lady :=) who would prefer being alone rather than being with someone who loves to play games. I am painfully honest and I look for the same. since I have had a broken heart I will not jump into a relationships unless I believe that there is someone that I can believe in.
I would love to have a person who is as genuine as I am.I love to have fun and I am also "no nonsense", I spend a lot of time reading and writing and can be a bit of an introvert but when I meet people that I like I can be the life of the party.I love to laugh and have fun but I can also have a lot of fun at home and enjoy every moment. I am really a homebody and prefer staying at home watching a good movie. yet, I love to travel to other countries that are safe and meet people from diverse cultures. I would love to meet one "special person" who is not angry or uptight.

Hello. I'm Robert. I'm from the State, I love your photo. I'm here looking for a serious relationship. kindly update me if you are looking for a serious relationship too, This is my email... carverrobert202 @gmail.com .....Robert
Advertisement

#262487 by rococo Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:21 am
Zorpia/ Rbt
45, San Antonio, Texas, United States
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)

aged 39‑99, in Australia.

About Me: I am from the state but currently living in London Uk

Hello. I'm Robert. I'm from the State, I love your photo. I'm here looking for a serious relationship. kindly update me if you are looking for a serious relationship too, This is my email...[email protected].....Robert
#262536 by malu53 Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:05 pm
and another go and a different profile on zorpia

Rt
45, San Antonio, Texas, United States
Last seen 20 hours ago
aged 38‑99, in Belgium.

About Me
i am from the state but currently in London uk now

Language englih
Currently Living With Alone

Hello. I'm Robert. I'm from the State, I love your photo. I'm here looking for a serious relationship. This is my email...carverrobert202 @gmail.com.....Robert
#262722 by malu53 Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:22 am
Dear Friend,

Hope you are doing well today? I was so glad when i got your message and thanks for giving your email address and for accepting me as a friend that will definitely lead us into a true and trusty relationship...My name is Robert Carver 47 years old, born February 11 Th 1967,I am a United State Of American citizenship but relocated with my Mother to England after my Father’s Death when i was 9 years, my mother passed away 4 years ago and i am left alone with God...Hahhhh...I am Single and never been married, am also a Roman Catholic Christian.....I have spent all my life here in United Kingdom studying and later moved to New Castle-England where I attained my master degree in Marine Engineering in Oxford University. I want to remind you that religion, distance, race, language etc, are not necessary in a true relationship, what really matter is; love, caring, truth, etc. How are you doing? Hoping that you are doing great over there. Well I just want to tell you that Friendship is not a game to play, It is
not a word to say, It doesn't start on March and ends on May, It is tomorrow, yesterday, today and every day.

I work a Oil and Gas supplying and consultant for over 8yrs..... I do sail every Quarter Year from one country to another, meanwhile I am presently in PORT OF DOVER in United Kingdom and shall be sailing on board soonest from United Kingdom to Australia this should be my last trip for this season....I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who is friendly, honest, caring, trustworthy and God fearing. I find very much peace and tranquility here....I`m 6`1" 185 bls with an athletic build ,mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, a good listener, God Fearing and a positive person. I am an easy person to talk to and a loving and outgoing man. I enjoy playing sax which i do often at my leisure time. I like going to the movies, or watching movies in my room or Cabin, I like swimming, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, i sing, sail, going bowling and also a good cook.

I am a family oriented person, love children and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself. It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams and fantasies with, and to offer the best opportunities for any kid that might be included in my life, both mine and that special person's children, and that is my focus at this time. I also do enjoy my job though risky because we are always on the high sea. This shipping services is very risky compared to the pay, but I also do other business in the ship while travelling, this is how I get additional money to live my life and i think it’s okay for me to pay my bills, take care of myself and also to do some charity work.....I shall retire upon my successful trip which shall commence soon. I am really interested in you and would like to start a new life with you. Please, i am not here for games or play because i am a 1 man 1woman......PLEASE CAN YOU SEND TO ME SAME OF YOUR PHOTOS OK.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to share with me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am no here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. It will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality, love, faithfulness and potentials. I hate lies and i do not have time to waste. I like I promise to tell you more about myself if i get prompt response from you and also to send you some copies of my Pictures on my next email to you...Hope to hear from you soon. Until then have a pleasant day..

Take care and bye for now....

Best With
Yours Robert Carver
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2015

sent the last pic posted
#264355 by malu53 Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:44 pm
Good Morning
Morning greetings doesn't only mean saying Good Morning, it has a silent message saying: I remember you when I wake up! Have a nice day
Best Wish
Yours Robert
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015