Information on romance scams and scammers.
#261092 by Cscott Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:05 pm
I understand ... Once you open your bank account you are exposed.
- wire fraud
- countries on watch list
- over 10k you bet IRS will look at you and that does not go away
- money laundering

The risks are too high for you ... For what and who? Stranger on Internet .., no value yourself to say no
Advertisement

#261097 by Bryon Williams Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:42 pm
MommyOf4Kiddos wrote:Not trying to defend him but I was never asked (yet) to send any of my money, just the money that is supposed to be wired into my account. That is what had made me question if this was a scam.
But I did notice some things different now then when we first started talking with his grammar and such.

He is a Nigerian scammer. He is telling you that he is in the Military stationed in Nigeria and needs you to help him with leave. This is all lies.

He is just establishing where he want you to wire the stolen money.

He wants you to receive stolen money from other scam victims and wire it back to him. This is one of worst crimes a scam victim can be put into. You will be committing a Federal crime of bank fraud and money laundering.

You will be the only one caught in this crime because you are using a real name and your bank has all the information to give to law enforcement.

Military members do not pay for leave and have access to their money.

Please read the Army's warning.>> http://www.army.mil/article/130861/Army ... nce_scams/

Please post the scammers fake name, address and his ap ID.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#261104 by MommyOf4Kiddos Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:16 pm
Thank you for the article. It was very imformative. I will take the proper steps listed in it to put an end to this.

The only information I have is his name is Richard Lore (which I googled and nothing came up), he is 40 with an 8yr old son named Downy. He was originally from Ohio but is now in Dallas TX. His parents are both gone and his son is with his uncle in Dallas. He gave a story that his ex tried to steal from him so his bank account is encrypted and cannot access it remotely. I have no Army rank information on him just that he is a soldier on surveillance in Nigeria. No email addresses were exchanged, we just chatted through WhatsApp after meeting on OkCupid. The number he uses for WhatsApp is +234 703 423 4435. I don't know how to post pics on here or I would post them as well.

I hope this helps to prevent future scams. If I can think of anything else, I will post it.
#261105 by Bryon Williams Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:40 pm
How to post photo's >> viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219

Make sure you watermark them (Stolen By A Scammer)

I use scamwarners for hosting. Watermark them using Paint or whatever. The function to do it on scamwarners has not working recently.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#262584 by LadyJ Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:16 am
I registered on dating Mingle2 (nickname is J_C_P), where I met with, among other, John...He is 41with one son named Downy. He is originally from Ohio, but now he is in Army. He seemds so nice, so I decided to give him my number so we can use the What´s app. He uses this number: +234 703 423 4435. He is claiming he is on some surveillance mission to take down drug lords and terrorists in Nigeria. Then after just a few days, confessed his love and that he really needed to get out of there and be home with me and his son.

I had a strange feeling, so I tried to his number on google and I found this pages.. So I told him that I am not going to send him not a penny and he got angry, but he stopped to write me..I reported him on the website of dating services...

Today 7th of September I met another man on dating site (nickname is Richardprocter).. He is calling himself Procter. Again he says he is from the USA - Tennessee and lives in Knoxville (first he said that he is from Salzburg).. He is 42 year old and has a seven years son. He is divorced and is a soldiar.. Again his son lives with nanny and he is not able to see him and that is making him very sad.... He uses this number: +234 816 208 7212.. He asked me if I can secure his leave so he can be free and see me and even his son..

So, please ladies be careful and do not send any money to a guy !!!!
Last edited by LadyJ on Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#262585 by MommyOf4Kiddos Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:37 am
This is exactly who I have been speaking with (same background, same son's name, same surveillance story, same phone number) but he calls himself Richard. I know he is a scammer and I have even confronted him (which of course he denied). Hope you don't fall for his sob stories either.
#277523 by msbeautiul2015 Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:16 am
Same sob story as above except he's on Fubar.com as James Collins gave me a sob story about having an encrypted phone with limited app usage has a son named Downy whos living in a childcare centre while he's overseas how his son's mom got pregnant and a few months before he was to be deployed she cleaned out his account and took all his money and that he has severe trust issues and how his accounts are encrypted. I initially felt bad for him but when he started asking what I make and such as that and started talking about how he got involved with this one or that one they'd start wanting him to come home and that it costs to come home. I know this to be a bs sob story my ex was military. So i googled the number and saw this site pop and it showed the number so I decided to click the article and read some of the stories listed
#277525 by msbeautiul2015 Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:19 am
MommyOf4Kiddos wrote:Thank you for the article. It was very imformative. I will take the proper steps listed in it to put an end to this.

The only information I have is his name is Richard Lore (which I googled and nothing came up), he is 40 with an 8yr old son named Downy. He was originally from Ohio but is now in Dallas TX. His parents are both gone and his son is with his uncle in Dallas. He gave a story that his ex tried to steal from him so his bank account is encrypted and cannot access it remotely. I have no Army rank information on him just that he is a soldier on surveillance in Nigeria. No email addresses were exchanged, we just chatted through WhatsApp after meeting on OkCupid. The number he uses for WhatsApp is +234 703 423 4435. I don't know how to post pics on here or I would post them as well.

I hope this helps to prevent future scams. If I can think of anything else, I will post it.
with me he used the Sergeant rank and that same #
#277588 by copeangel69 Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:28 pm
He is on Fubar going by the name james collins sp and oh yahoo as james mills 203. Same story same BS. I knew it was a scam right away and have been messing with him all morning trying to get him caught up in his lies. He is good but there are lots of holes in his story.