Information on romance scams and scammers.
#90316 by AlanJones Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:28 am
This scammer approaches his victims via Skype, using the ID mehernoshkhairi

HELLO Xxx I AM MR.MEHERNOSH KHAIRI, A CITIZEN OF ESTONIA ,REGIONAL AUDITOR OF BARCLAYS BANK GHANA BRANCH. I HAVE IN MY BANK THE EXISTENCE OF A BIG AMOUNT OF MONEY VALUED US$8,000,000.00 (EIGHT MILLION US DOLLARS)THAT BELONGS TO A CUSTOMER, MR.RAHAN Keefer AND WHO HAPPEN TO HAVE THE SAME SURNAME AS YOURS .THE FUND IS NOW WITHOUT ANY CLAIM BECAUSE MR. RAHAN DIED IN A DEADLY EARTHQUAKE IN CHINA IN 2008 . I WANT YOUR CORPERATION SO AS TO MAKE THE BANK SEND YOU THE FUND AS THE BENEFICIARY AND NEXT OF KIN TO THE FUND.TRUST PLEASE! THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE OF A GREAT MUTUAL ASSISTANCE TO US. SEND ME YOUR REPLY OF INTEREST SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOU THE DETAILS.STRICTLY SEND IT TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL ACCOUNT: [email protected],OR SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO SEND YOU DETAILS OF THIS TRANSACTION. AT THE RECIEPT OF YOUR REPLY, I WILL GIVE YOU DETAILS OF THE TRANSACTION. AND A COPY OF THE DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE OF THE FUND AND ALSO THE INCORPORATION CERTIFICATE OF THE COMPANY THAT GENERATED THE FUND.BEST REGARDS, MR.MEHERNOSH [email protected]L ME.TEL: +233-540214068

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#194410 by xbutterfliesx Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:46 pm
I believe this same man attempted to scam me. here is his Skype message:

[5:59:37 PM] mehernoshkhairi: Compliments
I offer my friendship and believe you will accept me with good heart, was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. You don’t know me but I believe God want us to know each other now, I am Mr.Mehernosh Khairi, citizen of Croatia, An accountant, Barclays Bank Ghana Branch. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you because, it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it.
A citizen of your country. Rayan had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2006 for 36 calendar months, valued at US$15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million US Dollars) He was among the death victims of deadly earthquake in China in 2008. He was in China on a business trip and that was how he met his end. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7410166.stm .

My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer. He did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, was not married and no children. Last week my Bank Management requested that i should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract.

I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that he is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen. That was why when I saw your last name I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you have the same last name with him and my bank head quarters will release the account to you. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law.

It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream. Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET. We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my personal Info.
Tel: +233-234390207
Email address.[[email protected] ]
or send me your email address to send you details of this transaction.
We can as well discuss this on phone; let me know when you will be available to speak with me on phone. Have a nice day and God bless.
Anticipating your communication.
Email address.[[email protected] ]

Mr Khairi

my boyfriend has scared him away, for now. be careful with this guy, I am unsure what to expect from him.
best wishes,
Butterflies.
#197391 by NemenSeven Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:22 pm
Just got this one as well - just a differant e-mail address. The guy should be shut down.

Compliments
I offer my friendship and believe you will accept me with good heart, was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. You don’t know me but I believe God want us to know each other now, I am Mr.Mehernosh Khairi, citizen of Croatia, An accountant, Barclays Bank Ghana Branch. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you because, it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it.
A citizen of your country. Rayan had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2006 for 36 calendar months, valued at US$15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million US Dollars) He was among the death victims of deadly earthquake in China in 2008. He was in China on a business trip and that was how he met his end. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7410166.stm .

My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer. He did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, was not married and no children. Last week my Bank Management requested that i should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract.

I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that he is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen. That was why when I saw your last name I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you have the same last name with him and my bank head quarters will release the account to you. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law.

It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream. Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET. We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my personal Info.

Email address. [email protected]
We can as well discuss this on phone; let me know when you will be available to speak with me on phone. Have a nice day and God bless.

Mr Khairi
#213015 by AlanJones Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:16 am
Contacting people on LinkedIn

Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233234390207

Compliments

E-mail address.[[email protected] ]
E-mail address.[[email protected] ]

Mr khairi

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#217741 by Shirainalex Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:05 am
Got this message to LinkIn accnt.
______________________________________________________________________________________

I am waiting for your urgent responds.

Mehernosh Khair

September 5, 2014 11:54 AM
Hello Alex,

I am Mr. Mehernosh Khair, A citizen of Ghana, I work with Barclay's Bank Ltd, Ghana. I have in my bank Existence of the Amount of money valued at $8.400,000.00, the big hurt Belongs to the customer, Daniel B. Alex, who Happen To Have The Same name as yours. The fund is now without any Claim Because, Daniel B. Alex, Died in a deadly earthquake in China in 2008. I want your cooperation so that bank will send you the fund as the beneficiary and located next of kin to the fund.

This transaction will be of a great mutual assistance to us. Send me your reply of interest so that i will give you the details. Strictly send it to my private email account {[email protected]} or send me your email address to send you details of this transaction. At the receipt of your reply, I will give you details of the transaction.I look forward to hear from you. I will send you a scan copy of the deposit certificate.

Send me an email to my private email account {[email protected] }for more details of the transaction.

I receive your urgent response.

Sincerely,
Best Regard's
Mr. Mehernosh Khair
Here is my number +233548598269
#258545 by Recto Rufino Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:11 pm
Just received similar phishing message through skype which brought me to this page. :)
Good thing I'm not a gullible person

[8:31:16 AM] *** khairi would like to add you on Skype

Compliments
I offer my friendship and believe you will accept me with good heart, was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. You don’t know me but I believe God want us to know each other now, I am Mr Mehernosh Khairi, citizen of Croatia, An accountant, Barclays Bank Ghana Branch. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you because, it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it.

Cell number: +233-54-020-29-43
Email address. [email protected] ***
#262686 by vatav Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:11 pm
i got a message from him to

[9:53:53 AM] *** Hello my good friend.

A citizen of your country. (Rayan) had a fixed deposit with my bank in 2006 for 36 calendar months, valued at US$15,000,000.00 (Fifteen Million US Dollars) He was among the death victims of deadly earthquake in China in 2008. He was in China on a business trip and that was how he met his end. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7410166.stm .

Email address.[[email protected]]
Anticipating your communication.just send me message to my Email address so that i will get back to you with more details of this transaction and my work I.D ok thanks.[[email protected] ] ***