Information on romance scams and scammers.
#265283 by malu53 Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:11 am
jefforey
Male / Single
Current Location
Create Date 18/08/2015 13:44
Last Login 26/08/2015 10:07

About Me
i dont haben viel mit Ihnen über mich selbst, mein Name ist jefforey und ich bin ein Mann der Ehre mit Respekt, guten Sinn für Humor, freundlich, sanft, Friedensstifter und gottesfürchtige Menschen sagen, ich bin neu hier auf der Suche nach einem Lebenspartner, wenn Sie wollen mehr von mir können Sie Mitteilung ich danke Ihnen wissen. i don't have much to tell you about myself my name is jefforey and i am a man of honor with respect,good sense of humor,kind,gentle,peacemaker and God fearing man,i am new on here searching a life partner,if you want to know more of me you can message me thank you.

Looking For
Ich bin neu hier auf der Suche nach einem Lebenspartner eine Frau, um den Rest des Lebens verbringen, wenn Sie mehr von mir können Sie Mitteilung ich danke Ihnen wissen wollen. i am new on here searching a life partner a woman to spend the rest of this life with,if you want to know more of me you can message me thank you.

Ethnicity Hispanic Latino
Appearance Below Average :lol:
Height(cm) 148
Weight(kg) 49
:=)
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession military general
Annual Income 240.001$-600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Not willing to relocate
Seeking For Short term relationship, Romance / Dating
Interests in a God fearing woman
Education Doctorate
Languages English

Image <<< Major General Jeff Smith, Fort Knox

hello beautiful?how are you?i will love to meet with you and know more about ourselfs if you don't mind my name is jefforey and you?
thanks for your message,nice meeting you on here,can we have a nice and lovely chat via gmail for i am new here?here is my email [email protected] and you can send me your email as well,hope to hear from you soon thank you
email address also here
http://www.romancescambaiter.de/t7133f3 ... frika.html
Advertisement