Information on romance scams and scammers.
#265377 by rococo Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:58 pm
Subject: Nice to meet you‏

Hello My Dear,
Good evening my dear,I am very happy to write you,so much Joy in my heart,My name is Frank Kelly,am 54 years,I am from New York city,United states of America,I am a U.S Military officer currently serving in Afghanistan with the army of the 3rd division.

I am a widower,i lost wife my 7 years ago in an auto accident,it was a painful loss,May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace,I gave birth to a daughter,she is 15 years old now and she is studying in UK,i hold her to high esteem,i came in contact with you because i am looking for a soul mate to spend my life with after my retirement in the Army,now am happy to meet you and will be great to build a relationship with you

However,i seek your friendship,understanding creating perhaps a successful relationship for understanding,i am on duty for 28 years and i have one month to end my mission here in Afghanistan,after my mission here,i will retire,I am a romantic person and caring father too,Distance or age cannot be an obstacle to true love,I am not always online due to the nature of my job and i hope we can communicate on this medium,i hope to get in touch with you everyday but sometimes am busy with my men here,I have attached my photos for your reference,i hope you like them.

Tell me more about yourself my dear,so great meeting you and am very grateful to God for putting you in my path,i will be pleased to see you in your country soon after my short mission,Take care and have a lovely night rest,awaiting your response,kisses

FRANK
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 15:38:18 +0000

add. pics
Image Image Image

Photo stolen from Gen. Mark A. Welsh III
http://www.af.mil/AboutUs/Biographies/D ... h-iii.aspx

also documented here:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 7&start=30
Advertisement

#265378 by rococo Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:04 pm
Zorpia / Frankky
55, Dallas, Texas, United States

Looking at everything with a girl
aged 40-99, Latvia.

Good morning, how are you darling? Nice to meet you! My name is Frank Kelly, I'm 54 years of age widower from USA, New York City, I am looking for honest relationship, I like your profile and would like to know more about you, please i will like you to send me your e-mail address so I can write more about yourself and send you my picture, thank you baby, I'm very happy to meet you on this site, and will wait for the answer dear, kisses
Frankky
Hello xxxx, how are you?Please send me your email address
or you can write me on [email protected] ,
bye dear
#265379 by rococo Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:22 pm
adatingnet.com/
frannkelly567
I am:Man
Seeking a:Woman
State:New York
City:Brooklyn
Zip Code:10017

Religion:Christian
Ethnicity:Caucasian (white)
Looking for:Marriage
Languages:English, Spanish, Portuguese
Marital Status:Widowed
Education:College Grad
Employment Status:Full-time

Description:
am a cool,simple,honest,fun loving and understanding man I like reading,swimming,skating,car racing and football like to laugh,smile, a man with great visions and ideas

Posted on 10/14/2014
Nice to meet you! How are you?am MR FRANK KELLY, a 54 years old widower.am a military officer,am from New york,USA,i really like your photo and i will like to know more about you,if you do not mind,you can give me your private email so i can write and tell you about myself and my photos or you can contact me directly on my private email on [email protected]....Thank you
#265380 by rococo Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:30 pm
E-mail (2)
Hi Dear
Thank you for your email address on Zorpia,i feel very happy meeting you and establishing a good relationship with you,am a very honest,loving and caring man seeking for a good woman in my life,i do not like liars,what i hate most is lies and i like stay truthful,am very new on this site and i only registered few weeks ago,i like your profile and would keep in touch with you,i sent my photos and i hope you like them?am very glad to have found you now in my life and will be happy to see you after my mission here in this country,i have few weeks here to complete my mission,i will fly down to your country after my assignment,i seek your love,faithfulness and care in my life,i want to share my life with you too,Distance or age is no barrier my dear,i will always keep in touch with you,do you have Yahoo Messenger or Skype?i would like us to chat to feel more closer to each other,God bless you,i will be waiting for your response,kisses
Frank
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 15:39:44 +0000
#266263 by rococo Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:01 pm
E-mail (3)
Hello Dear
Good day my dear,how are you and i hope you are fine?i sent you message but you did not respond,i hope you are safe?i did not forget about you and will be waiting for your email soon,kisses
Frank
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 11:38:04 +0000
#274187 by Kate1970 Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:35 am
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=6035358524
Received: by 10.107.134.36 with SMTP id i36csp1056243iod;
Mon, 9 Nov 2015 02:45:58 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.50.79.201 with SMTP id l9mr21530115igx.53.1447065958186;
Mon, 09 Nov 2015 02:45:58 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>"
".. Dearest, Thank you for your message and for telling me about your status. Actually I entered this site because I am searching for a wife and because of the nature of my job I cannot get the chance and time to meet people out side so I decided to use this media because I have promised my 2 kids that I must get a wife and step mother for them soon. I am glad reading your message and as it stands now Afghanistan is some how calm and there is no much conflicts except that there are some bomb explosives once in a while. As I told you I am looking for a wife, I sincerely want to tell you that since I see your picture my heart never go out from you and it may be crazy to tell you this but honestly I think I am in love with you and would want to have you as my wife because I needed somebody to be around me now when I go back to my country. Please let me know if you will be ready to spend the rest of your life with me and if you think it cannot work for us that will not be any problem we can just be very close friends okay. I wait for your reply. Take care and God bless you"

#274188 by Bryon Williams Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:39 am
^^^^For some odd reason you refuse to answer my PM's. I have tried to help you. You are going down a path you do not want.

ARE YOU BAITING SAFELY?

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/