Information on romance scams and scammers.
#264354 by malu53 Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:39 pm
Jerry Mark
currently in New York, New York, United States

Hi, my name is Jerry Mark. I'm 51 year-old American male, currently in New York, United States. I last logged in on 19th Aug 2015 and I have 8 friends around the world.

he last logged on 19th Aug. 2015
thatr's when he created the profile :lol:

Hello Dear
how are you doing and your family???I was just searching for someone here and i really came up with your profile so i decide to met you maybe I can know you more..Am Jerry by name and I live in New York City and i have one son name he's Wade..I will like to know you more if you dont mind,hope to hear from you soon..Take care....
Jerry..
Thanks for getting back to me...my email markjerry59@ gmail .com ..I don't have Skype I only use gmail account and I can also chat with it too...hope hear from you soon.
profile pic is also his avatar on google+
Advertisement

#264544 by malu53 Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:46 pm
Hello my dear
How are you doing over there today?? Am so busy at work that why I cant reply you back am sorry my dear,hope to hear from you before I write things about me okay...
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015
#265431 by malu53 Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:19 am
Hello My Dear..

How are you doing over there and how is your work?? I'm so happy to know you and i believe this could be a Blessing to me and you, am Happy that i can also find someone with a Good heart like yourself..well good you can read and Understand me,though I'm a Gentle man with good heart and intentions,i really do believe in GOD so much and in Trust,Honesty,understanding and love is the foundation of a strong relationship.I will like us to build all these in this relationship we are about to start cos without all this,a relationship can not go nowhere and God must also be included cos he is the reason why we are alive today.I hope you understand what i mean. Well with the way i found you ,i believe you have all this in you and i will be so Much Happy to get to know you more Deeply,cos its rare to find someone with good heart like you...i think things could work out someday with us with time,i also believe you are a God sent to me and I'm also a God Sent to you,Who knows?I am new to this internet dating site and don't have time to spend.All i just came here is to see if my dream woman could be found..Let me tell you little about me cos i want to keep my time to tell you things about me just to let you know am serious in getting to know you..I'm 51 yrs old man 5 10ft. Am Single with a kid.. I'm a father of a 11 years old son name his Wade.I lost my wife in a car accident some years ago and this really hurt me so much and also my son.I believe i have to continue my life and also make my son happy and also find the right lady that i will love so much and will also be a caring mom to my son Wade cos he has been complaining and worried that i should get married cos he needs some one he can call his step mom and someone who will always take care of him when am not around. My son Wade is a very intelligent boy and i do cherish him a lot.He stay with me in New York .I'm Originally from Holland but i grew up in US New York.. for my work,I deal with importing and exporting of goods like golds,accessories,electronics and phones...I travel alot of my business have been to Australian Spain , Seville in Spain,Brazil Canada e.g .I can say am comfortable and have achieved lots in life by God grace and also God fearing man and hope also believe in God also..I have a company which i manage in US and do have a house i planned and build by myself.I see myself as a very hard working man. I have being lonely for a long time now and ever since my wife have pass away i haven't find anyone like her,cos i believe before i could start again days will be long and i believe time doesn't wait for anybody and life is short... that's why i decided to make a Try this time Around and see if am gonna find that special woman for myself and make my Son Happy.I will be more Happy to get to know you more deeply , be Open to me pls just write me more about you,I have a lot to share with you just lets have believe and Focus in this relationship...lets see where the God will lead us too....tell me more things about you. pls write me as soon as you get this mail,i will be waiting for your mail..and don't be exitate to ask me any Question,i will be Happy to Answer you.I have a lot of companion and love to share with my woman..I am not here for games or to hurt feelings..I will give my woman love and every companion a princess deserve and will never regret knowing me.i will like to see your photos if you dont mind..If you dont mind you can text me (646)439 5222....Once again you are welcome to my World. Thinking about you...Take care and God bless you..

It me Jerry and my son Wade.
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015
#265432 by malu53 Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:20 am
phone number 646-439-5222

Carrier: "level 3 communications, llc – ny
Phone Provider RNK INC.
Phone Type landline
Date of Original Phone Assignment 2010-07-06
Owner City and State New York, NY