Information on romance scams and scammers.
#265584 by rococo Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:39 am
Zorpia / Phillip
53, Austin, Texas, United States

Looking for anything with a girl
aged 45‑65, in Uruguay.

an easy going man, honest and hard working.
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)

hello,i just came across your wonderful profile and i was captured by the smiles on your face. Dear i most confess you look cute and i will like to know you more. Phillip.
Dear Angel thanks for getting back to me by making out a little time of yours to write me and that really showed me how responsible you are, I am Phillip a civil engineer and a patient,generous, kind,and loving man from Texas U.S. I am always upbeat, have a positive attitude about most things and I like to have fun. I enjoy music, theater, movies and art. I love to travel due to the nature of my job base on contracts . I love museums, romantic dinners, seaside resorts and sunsets. and I am a fun loving person who loves to laugh and make others laugh. I always try to enjoy the simple things in life,and not take anything for granted. I've a naturally curious mind and love to learn about people s, cultures, and so many other things.
i and my ex divorced since November 12th 2011 and as the result of the nature of my job i have not get time for women so i decided to join this site and when i saw your profile picture i was attracted by the gentility in your face and sweetens smile. so i will like you to send me your yahoo id so we could chart and know each other more or you can write me ... [email protected]
hope to hear from you soon.
Mix pics

Image Image

Image << stolen from Capt. Brian Beckmann
Advertisement

#265675 by malu53 Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:12 am
Dear Angel, how long are you on badoo?
Tthanks for getting back to me by making out a little time of yours to write me and that really showed me how responsible you are, I am Phillip a civil engineer and a patient,generous, kind,and loving man from Texas U.S. I am always upbeat, have a positive attitude about most things and I like to have fun. I enjoy music, theater, movies and art. I love to travel due to the nature of my job base on contracts . I love museums, romantic dinners, seaside resorts and sunsets. and I am a fun loving person who loves to laugh and make others laugh. I always try to enjoy the simple things in life,and not take anything for granted. I've a naturally curious mind and love to learn about people s, cultures, and so many other things.
i and my ex divorced since November 12th 2011 and as the result of the nature of my job i have not get time for women so i decided to join this site and when i saw your profile picture i was attracted by the gentility in your face and sweetens smile.

And as for my family background,i lost my parents when i was tender didn't even meet them,i was raise up as an orphan and luckily for me i graduated from university as an engineer,so i specialize as an estate management engineer ,government road contractor and reconstruction of some spoiled bridges.i and my ex divorce since last 4 years November due to her irresponsibility as a married women,so i have a son who is 22 years old now (Brian) and a daughter who is 19 (Mary).so i wait to hear from you and happy to meet you in my life.tell me more about you while you get back to me.
Phillip
Received: by 98.138.105.242
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015

Image Image Image

also uses gmail
pic on picassa is the 3rd pic posted here
name: Phillip Moore
#265686 by rococo Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:48 am
E-mail:
thank you so much for writing me here am really happy to read your massage. i have added you on my yahoo messenger hope you can accept me so we could chart there and know more about each other.
Phillip
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 04:59:06 +0000 (UTC)
"nm4-vm4.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com"
#265687 by rococo Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:56 am
https://eu1.badoo.com/pl/01331240912/
Phillip, 53
NM, Stany Zjednoczone
SKY-CURVES PROJECTS, CEO
Community Secondary School Awarra, 2002
I want to make new friends
pics (5)

About me: Am Phillip, a very simple and easy going man. i enjoy making friends and make them happy.
Interested in: honest and sincere people.

CHAT;;
hello dear you look cute and i will like to know you more.

ok i have accepted your request and hope to meet you online so we could talk more better there
add. pics
Image << better pic of Phillip Badoo

Image << Phillip tanned :=)
#265688 by malu53 Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:03 am
To [email protected]
Subject badoo
Opened 2015/08/30 , 07:01:54am (UTC +02:00)
Location Los Angeles, California, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on (38.95.108.252:58061)

IP: 38.95.108.252
ISP: Cogent Communications
Organization: M247 Ltd
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (23)
State/Region: England
City: Manchester

location on badoo: Albuquerque, NM
New Mexico State Univeristy, Carlsbad, United States
#269372 by malu53 Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:46 pm
has not forgotten me either :lol:

Dear Angel thanks for getting back to me that really showed me how responsible you are, but where have you been all the time?...
the rest is repetition of the message he sent me before

Received: by 98.137.12.51
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015