Information on romance scams and scammers.
#265663 by gtz Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:42 am
Chemistry.com
Id: Maverick
Philadelphia, PA
Dearest in heart,

Good Day to you,Thank you so much for trusting me with your email,I will love to know more about you and I guess you should truly know who I am too. I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! Here is an exclusive. If at my age i do not know what and when to say, then what would i be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent over half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL,. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own wife and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands; a woman whom i can call a partner in crime (Just Kidding); A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound? To make you know more about me, I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study. Please let me know about your on line dating experience? How many people have you met online and what was the outcome of it? Your past marital experience if any, Just tell me all I need to know about your experience on line and your marriage life in general.

MY BACKGROUND
I was born to a loving couple, a home, by an Irish American man from Philadelphia area of Pennsylvania and a Caribbean Mother from Montserrat. My father was an international business man who met this Caribbean orphan whose family was close friends. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist. Sometimes she says she sees same in me, lol. Due to the nature of my father’s job he traveled a lot and that made me spend most time growing up with my mum in Montserrat (that is how I got my accent). After high schooling Montserrat on the Caribbean island, I left to study in Calgary in CANADA,where I got the first degree in electrical Engineering and, before I finished college my father and mother were already settled together in Philadelphia Then i later moved on to join them in Philadelphia. I met my deceased wife and best friend in Venice, Italy and she was very good at heart. I lost her to cancer and ever since then there has been a vacuum in me that has been longing to be filled. I have no siblings, no biological children; my deceased wife had some medical complication while trying to give birth in the early stage of our marriage.I have some tragedy in life but my profession has in some way complimented for that tragedy.

MY JOB
I am a global Engineering contractor agent, Am into Installation of a Gas turbine, engineering job has taken me to over 15 countries of the world ranging from Asia, Middle east , Europe , and Oceania. I do basically rig constructions and renovations or over water bridges. We have worked at many countries across the globe. The present project is my last on the field and i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think i really have gotten to this height cos i embraced work for so long. Now i feel i can settle with a woman I love and love me.

MY DREAM
I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we can’t make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo and ping pong ,LOL.

I am a total package; I only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.

I can’t wait to hear back from you. Pls write me soon my dear and tell me about your story, your background, and your profession, and so on…

Your turn!

Kindly listen to the song below it’s a beautiful song for you and you only ,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUYGzZ0tQpA

Hugs and have a good day

Be smart, stay informed, but don't confront your scammer.
Advertisement

#265664 by gtz Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:44 am
Faith Connections
Maverickcat
50–Widowed–Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Same pictures
Country of Origin: United States
Height: 6' 0" (183cm)
Body Type: Average
Looks: Average
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Blue
Christian Denomination: Apostolic
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
Home Language: English
Other Languages: Ask me later
Marital Status: Widowed
Relationship Types: Open to possibilities; Long-term; Marriage
Have Children: No
Want Children: Maybe
Daily Diet: Eat most things
Smoking Habits: Non-Smoker
Drinking Habits: Occasional Drinker
Education: Some University / College
Income: Comfortable

#265665 by gtz Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:47 am
Second Shaadi.com
ID:Maverick (maverickcat)
I am 50 years, Widowed, Other, living in Philadelphia, USA.
Same pictures
Name: maverick
Marital Status : Widowed
Children: No
Height: 6ft 0in - 182cm
Complexion: Wheatish
Body Type: Average
Mother Tongue: Other
Socio-Religious Background
Religion: Christian
Community : Other
Caste: Evangelical
Sub Caste:
Family Values: Moderate
Eating Habits: Occasionally Non-Veg
Drinking Habits: Occasionally
Smoking Habits: Never
Education & Career
Education: Masters
Educational Details:
Occupation Details:
Annual Income: $200,001 and above
Astro Info
Sun Sign: Taurus
Time of Birth: 18 : 33 : 15
Country of Birth: USA
City of Birth: Philaldelphia
Manglik: Dont Know
Resident Status: Citizen
Current Residence: Pennsylvania USA