Information on romance scams and scammers.
#265691 by rococo Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:19 am
Subject: Good Morning xxxx

Good Morning xxxx ,How are you doing today,this is Sammy Edwards from the Zorpia,am a Man of Honestly,a Man full of passion and understanding,i am from Texas in Austin,i live alone,am a Single man with a Caring heart,i work in a Construction Company.i live a very simple life.i dont smoke and i dont drink.i have my own house and i have one Car.i have a son is Denis by name is just 16 yrs of age,am looking for a serious relationship that will leads to marriage.i am Man of pure love and i need a good woman who have understanding and i will make her my one love with all my life.am a good man who understand woman feelings,so kindly write me back and let get it started and i promised you good loving
Many thanks and you look so charming
Sammy Edwards
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 07:17:07 +0000
Spam: YES
Advertisement

#265692 by rococo Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:21 am
Zorpia / Sammy
48, Chisinau, Moldova
Last seen 1 hours ago
Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)

Am a Easy going man with a Caring heart,
a Man full of passion,respectful and a man with loyalty

Interests
Everything That Is Good And Acceptable
Architecture,Cars,Technology,Movies

Sammy
Hello how are you today, Your profile speaks so much about your sense of humor and i really would love to get to know more about you,you got a very lovely smile and im sure it would have got every man around falling to their knees.. I will like to know more about you and if you don't mind.. Sammy Edwards is my name and i am single and a christian Man a easy going Man who is seeking for a serious relationship.and i will love to hear from you now.....u look so Charming and i will love you to send me a Text to my phone and here is my Mobile number (317) 983-2815 so i will send you more of my pix.hope to receive your Text on my phone and you are Blessed .....i hope to read from you soon you can also send me your email so i can send you more about me immediately
Many thanks and God bless

Sammy - thanks and am gonna send you a message to your email address