Information on romance scams and scammers.
#265711 by malu53 Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:11 am
Steve
34, Dallas, Texas, United States
Last seen 19 hours ago
Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 18‑99, in United States.
Single
I am Friendly, Clever / Quick Witted

Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Height and Weight 5'6" 100lbs :lol:

Hi im Sgt Steve Mark single and looking for a friend or more on here,i found your profile interesting and i hope you can give me chance to know you more better i wish to read back from you Angel ...
Thanks for your message back too xxx you can reach me on [email protected] i wil be waiting for your email Angel
Last edited by malu53 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#265712 by malu53 Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:13 am
To [email protected]
Opened 2015/08/30
Location Chantilly, Virginia, United States (86% likelihood)
Opened on 174.36.222.243-static.reverse.softlayer.com (174.36.222.243:60217) <<< SoftLayer Technologies, SurfEasy Inc, proxy
#265725 by malu53 Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:40 am
Hi xxx thanks for getting back to me im Sgt Steve Mark from Texas and i work with the United states Army as an engineer (CERDERC) im the only child of my parent and i lost my dad about 3years ago in an auto crash, My mom lives in my apartment alone and im currently deployed to Benin Republic a french colony Country on a mission .. Im 33 years old and my d.o.b its July 09 i celebrated that here in camp and it was fun with the boys im a single man for about 2 years now i have been cheated and i found no honesty in my last relationship , im a good caring, lovely,awesome,God fearing,honest and down to earth man i always want the best for everyone around me and im looking for the right partner to make the best of us .. i love camping,hiking,fishing, cinemas,beach and most times i love listen to music and my favorite its HIP HOP i love actions movies too and my favorite color its blue cause the sky its blue.i think that's little about me i will like to know some about you and some pictures too please the picture with the boys was from my last birthday here in camp i hope you love it and i will be looking forward for your mail ...
Regards, Sgt Steve Mark.
Received: by 216.39.60.205
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015