Information on romance scams and scammers.
#265850 by rococo Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:07 am
Zorpia / Morgan
39, Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Looking at everything with a girl
45-65 years, Poland.

I am Friendly, Clever / Quick brilliant
Risky / Spontaneous, Artistic, Easygoing / Flexible / Open, Flirtatious / Fun, Friendly / Kind, Humorous / Witty, Intellectual, sociable, romantic, confident, Serious / Responsible, talkative, Unconventional / careless.

Sexual orientation Straight
Single
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Club & Organizations: Rotary International
Place I've traveled to the United States, India, AFRICA
Jobs: KCA Deutag
Drilling and development.

CHAT;;
Morgan
Hello dear HAL, I was going through my profile when I stumbled upon yours, and it worth a compliment, you look gorgeous, in short you're simply charming. I wish we could get to know more about each other and see where it could get us, cause two people meet for two basic Reasons, either as a lesson, or a blessing.

Morgan
HELLO MY DEAR, IT'S MY PLEASURE TO MEET YOU HERE, CAN EC TEXT AND CALL FOR FREE ON Viber OR SKYPE? +17012146020, MORGANMARK844.
THANK YOU AS AND EXPECT TO HEAR FROM YOU.

Morgan
YOU NEED TO INSTALL OR SKYPE Viber SO WE CAN HAVE INSTANT CHAT AND CALL ALSO, WE NEED TO BE HEARING FROM EACH OTHER AND STEADY promptly TO ALLOW OUR RELATIONSHIP TO GROW

The same pic shows a profile on Badoo :mrgreen:

Mark Morgan
MORGANMARK844
Texas, United States
Date of birth: 10 September 1975
Advertisement

#265851 by rococo Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:09 am
Subject: PRETTY

Its good to get an upfront and sincere response from you. We need time to talk to each other and get to know much more about each other, There are lot of things we need to know about each other and I'm not a kind of man that rush into relationship or marriage. It takes time, time will tell and we have to wait for the lord timing, We have to be so sure and certain of ourselves about making sure that this relationship is what we want out in life, We have to be sure and certain of ourselves that this relationship is our future and everything. We don't just jump or rush into things anyhow. Everything in life happen for a reason, my being lonely for a very long time makes me want a companion and a woman to share my feelings with, I'm in search of a soul mate to spend the rest of our lives together. No one is perfect and we could only give it a trial. Though it is right for us to learn from our mistakes. Which makes you resisting and having hard time trusting a man again in your life. A Relationship is all about TRUST, SINCERITY and HONESTY, all this paramount fact must exist in a relationship before anything can work out of it. I'm a man of my word and will always stand by my word. I'm a caring and loving man, Open minded and Upfront in every aspect of a relationship. Being scared wouldn't solve it. Your being scared will definitely overcome you because you are being unfaithful and not being Trustworthy in the lord. Faith is the substance of things not seen, but the evidence of things being hoped for, why not put your Faith and Trust in the Lord.
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 11:52:22 +0000
#265855 by malu53 Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:27 am
phone number 701-214-6020

Phone Provider LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS LLC ND
Phone Type landline
Date of Original Phone Assignment 2005-12-29
Owner City and State Bismarck, ND
Carrier AT&T Mobility
Time Zone Central Standard Time