Information on romance scams and scammers.
#262540 by rococo Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:28 pm
Zorpia / scootw
39, Houston, Texas, United States
Last seen 20 minutes ago

Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl,
aged 33‑68, in Warsaw.

Hi, how are you doing? I must say that you are very pretty lady. I must confess that i like you and what us to be friends if you do not mind. Scot
hank you for your response. You just made my heart smile right now with your response. but it is a pity i missed you again here.. Please try email me via my gmail (( [email protected] )) and i will respond. Or you can send me your email address to reach you. I am not always login here. I long to really know more about you.. Once again thank you for your response Scot

Photo stolen from actor Brian J. Smith
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_J._Smith

more pics see here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=81997&p=190481&hilit=Brian+J.+Smith#p190457
Advertisement

#262915 by rococo Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:23 pm
Z = scootw
39, Abobo, Cote d'ivoire
Last seen 1 hours ago
Sexual Orientation Straight
Ethnicity Native American

Looking for a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 33‑68, in Singapore.

Thank you for your response. You just made my heart smile right now with your response. but it is a pity i missed you again here.. Please try email me via my gmail :=) (([email protected] )) and i will respond. Or you can send me your email address to reach you. I am not always login here. I long to really know more about you.. Once again thank you for your response Scot
pic as above
#262923 by rococo Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:55 pm
Am very glad we meet here at times it is said that from were our loved one's, is from a place we never expect, a friend of mine who got married from here and to a lady in your country two weeks ago, the lady is kind, honest, sincere, and respectful, and he was the one that introduce me to this site, he told me that when you find someone here, go and think over it, when you wake up and have feelings for her, reply her and start a relationship with her immediately, because she has a special heart, among 19 people i meet this day, but i don’t need to think much because your heart seems so special from the words in your wall post, i cant ask why, because God knows they best for us, i know it will only take time for me to meet you, but cant be stopped, because i think it is destiny, i want you to have a thinking about us and reply me what you think about us.

And remember the world is a small place were we can meet our soul-mate, what am trying to say is that distance cant be a barrier between us if we are in love with each other,. Please have a think about us and do get back to me immediately.. Thanks and have a nice thinking..

Hope to hear from you again.
With Love
Scott
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 12:59:40 -0700
"mail-lb0-f195.google.com"
Spam: YES
#265953 by malu53 Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:36 am
changed location :lol: , kept the profile pic

scoot
38, Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire
Last seen 9 hours ago
Looking for anything with a girl
aged 38‑60, in France.
Currently Living With Alone

How are you doing? I must say that you are very pretty lady. I must confess that i like you and what us to be friends if you do not mind. Scott
6 hrs ago