Information on romance scams and scammers.
#266158 by malu53 Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:39 am
Carl
Male / Single
53 - Long Beach / United States
Current Location Long Beach/ United States
Create Date 01/09/2015 22:55

Slogan
My future woman

About Me
I know who I am and what I can offer to a relationship with the right woman. Lot of qualities about me, makes the difference. intelligent, sincere, honest, loyal, romantic. and good friend of my friends, they consider me confident, happy, fun, good heart...,Excellent sense of humor.

Looking For
Someone who has a desire to share her present and future with me. A woman, to share life with me, but mainly, happy,fun with good sense of humor, Someone believe in love. A woman likes going out, enjoy to go to theater shows and restaurants, dancing or simply staying at home with me. My soul-mate, my lover, my fellow, my friend, a loyal woman, passionate, romantic. a cheerful woman.

Relationship Status Single
Occupation Military
Profession Doctor
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Education Master

I am pleased to connect with you through here. You look very interesting and adorable. Am attracted by your charming smile. I decided to send you this short message, hoping we can be friends. I hope to read from you soon and here mine email address [email protected]
Cheers,
Carl
Advertisement

#266163 by malu53 Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:41 am
two clones on FB
same name
add. pic

uid: eva.peters.75 :shock:
Malmfeldt Carl Einar
Studied at United States Military Academy

uid: sista.reggae.92 :shock:
Malmfeldt Carl Einar
Widowed
About Einar
Ask me .... Lol

BTW., with this name 5 brand - new profiles on FB
all of them show different men
#266367 by malu53 Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:09 pm
My Dearest xxx,

Thank you for your message here and I will tell you everything about me.
Actually I entered this site because I am searching for a serious and long lasting relationship and because of the nature of my job I can not get the chance and time to meet people out side so I decided to use this media to find an honest and sincere woman to build a relationship with.

My Name is Carl Einar M, I am the only Son of my parents.

My Father died a year before I joined the army and my mother died 9 years ago.

My wife died 4 years ago and since then I have been all alone, never remarried or had any relationship with any woman. My wife died of car accident, she was hit by a drunk driver on her way to work on Friday 25th November 2011. Unfortunately I do not have any child with my late Wife, but I hope and pray I will have one someday because I love Kids so much.

I am a US Citizen and an active US Military Officer, currently serving here in Kabul Afghanistan on peace keeping mission.

My Home Address is: 1322 E 23rd Ave Columbus, Ohio 43211-2532.

I am 53 years Old.......I was born on 13th February 1962.

I am a Colonel in the US Army, and I am serving here in Kabul Afghanistan, I am also a training commander here, I am commanding about 370 soldier here in Kabul Afghanistan. I was deployed here in Kabul Afghanistan since January 2014, but I have my vacation every 4 months and my mission here will be over soon.

I want us to be good friends. I am an easy going Man, loving, caring, decent, passionate and optimistic in nature. I am single now and seeking to meet a sincere and honest woman to build a relationship with. That is a little about me for now.

Tell me a little more about yourself

How old are you ?

Where are you from ?

Do you believe in True Love?

Are you ready to build a serious and long lasting relationship?

What kind of Man are you interested to meet?

Do you have kids?

What is your occupation?

Sorry if I ask many question, but I love to know my friends.
I will be happy to read from you once again, and I will be very much happy to know more about you.
Wishing you all the best.
Stay safe and God bless.

I am waiting for your message.
Carl
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015
#266368 by malu53 Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:14 pm
1322 E 23rd Ave Columbus, Ohio 43211-2532

not really my dream residence :laugh-s:

google the address
you'll get two different names (male and female) supposedly living there :roll:
but not the name of 'my Carl'