Information on romance scams and scammers.
#266168 by malu53 Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:38 am
Michael
Male / Single
50 - Phoenix / United States
Current Location Phoenix/ United States
Create Date 29/08/2015 23:48

Slogan
Love is a Beautiful thing.

About Me
I am honest,humble and sincere man tired of people playing head games on me.I am down to earth and love to have fun and be adventurous... love to laugh (good sense of humor) I enjoy all sorts of activities, including shopping, visiting museums, taking long walks, as well as watching movies. I am kind, considerate, and generous. I am also brutally honest and speak my mind.I enjoy laughing and making others laugh.I also like to sing along with the song on the radio (sometimes badly) and dance around my living room. I stun people with my creativity. I used to be a Trekkie. I like to bake and love sugar. I am allergic to bee stings. I love pets especially dogs,I am a very open minded and I stay committed to whatever I lay my heart to do... I am loving and caring... I am also funny, ambitious and determined. In addition I am also very understanding and patient.

Looking For
I want a mature woman for a serious relationship... I am not looking for a girl friend or physical beauty alone. I want true love and happiness with a stable and reliable woman... a woman I can talk about anything with... a woman to share our dreams and passions together... a woman to trust and not be afraid of disappointment... a woman to love me unconditionally... A woman that is caring and willing to make sacrifice for relationship sake, just like myself... a woman that is honest, hard working and selfless... a woman who will stay beside me and support me in times of need.. I don't see distance as a problem because I know deep in my heart that love overcomes all odds... I could do anything within my power for the sake of love... To me, Happiness is all that matters.

Ethnicity Hispanic Latino
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Technical / Science / Engineering
Profession Mechanical Engineer
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Interests Cooking,Baking,Hanging out,Pets,Music,Dancing,Singing.
Activities Outdoor Activities
Books NIL :roll:
Movies romantic and inspirational
Music julio iglesias la paloma
Education Master
Languages Spanish
Religion Christianity

Image <<< Austrian politician, Gerhard Koefer, secretary of the department 'Road and Fisheries' in Carinthia .

Hello Dear,do you mind if we get to know each other better?please go through my profile and if you like what you read and feel we could be good enough together please contact me with my private email address: m..d..e..x..t..r..e..m..x..a..t..g..m..a..i..l..c..o..m. I await to hear from you.
Advertisement