Information on romance scams and scammers.
#266082 by Grandma Grim Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:42 am
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009079670702

Hi hope you are doing goof today? i am sure it was facebook who suggested you on my page, it just pump up on my page and it got my attention and i decided to check on your i didn't mean to intrude. come on just a hand of friendship! so i look forward to chat with you?

hi how is your day going hope fine? well i am born Swedish but live in Manchester England, i am single never be married but have a daughter of 15 years old. i work as a freelance mechanic to the ship and also deal on importation of oil and gad overseas

i am a liberal person, loving and caring to love to make my partner lough, when i am on land i take my time to enjoy life but would be better having someone to do that with

Then the usual flowery words.

Even though someone has put on his picture a warning it's a false profile he doesn't seem to have noticed.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....
Advertisement

#266244 by Grandma Grim Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:55 pm
This information has been given me by someone who had been talking to 'John Smith'.

He has a daughter called Lisa. He needed $500 for her urgently. Her mother had died and she was in Chicago. John was engineering on his boat.

Could she send the $500 to

NAME: OSAMWONUYI UYIEKPEN OBAZEE,
ADRESS: JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA,
QUESTION: HUSBAND NAME
ANSWER: JOHN

This was his friend who would see the money got to the right place. No other explanation as to why the money was going to Africa.

Thankfully she never sent the money.
This is part of the script he sent to her:
ohn Smith
first and foremost i want to say thanks for your respond. actually you did got me attracted as i saw facebook suggested you on my page i hard to add you just to get your attention! regarding that i am pleased to write about myself with the hope to interest you and look forward to know you also? I am a Single father to a daughter of 15 years old, born Swedish but currently living in Manchester, England, though i still have a home in Chicago where my daughter lives . I am self-sufficient, handsome but do not sleep around ladies yes because i am a one man one woman, as professional mechanic to the ship (marine engineer) and also deal on importation/exportation of oil and gas product. I'm a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make my partner laugh. I'm very easy to get a long with and a very good listener..My desire is to meet a sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single woman who we shall i build my home together with for the rest of our lives

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE never tell a scammer he is posted here....
Never Ever send money to anyone via Western Union,Moneygram or Bank if you haven't met them.
If unsure, please ask... better ask and know than trust and be scammed....