Information on romance scams and scammers.
#263067 by rococo Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:48 am
http://victoriaeuros.skyrock.com/profil/
Victoriaeuros
Female, 24 years
Senegal

About me:
Hi my name is Miss Victoria Edward I am from a decent royal family I am single never married ,fair in complexion,a mixed race i am here to meet my destiny helper and husband ...my soul mate ,a total integral man who understands how to treat a woman to toast without hurting her feelings so hit me on my email id
([email protected]) i send to your inbox my pictures then i tell you about me from there we can move forward to build a good relationship ....compliments of the season !
I Miss Victoria Island I want to be your good friends and passionate so contact me on my email I send my pictures ok Email me here: ([email protected]) OK
Advertisement

#263069 by rococo Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:53 am
http://www.nalovu.cz/victoriafromsweden/
Victoriafromsweden
man :=)
Since February 25, 2015
City: Praha-East

Hi, I'm Victoria EDWARD fair in color, that the Swedish decent Gothenburg in Sweden, I am here to strive for the complete man, a man who knows how to treat a woman well, if you want, write to me here
([email protected]), will be send photos, I'll tell you more about me ok liked valentine winter season ....
EDWARD VICTORIA
#263071 by rococo Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:55 am
osada.pl/
Victoria12
woman, years: 24
Registration date: 2015-08-05
Name: victoria Edward
Date of birth: May 9, 1991

Hi, I'm Victoria EDWARD fair in color, I Swedish decent Gothenburg in Sweden, I am here to seek a full man, a man who knows how to treat a woman well, if you like, write me here ([email protected]) will you send pictures, I'll tell you more about me ok liked Valentine's winter season ....
EDWARD VICTORIA
#263073 by rococo Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:04 am
http://www.randitime.hu/victoriafromsweden
victoriafromsweden
Date: 26/02/2015
I am: Female
Looking for: Male
City: Gothenburg
Dating purpose: for romance, for friendship, flirt, randizgatás

About me:
Hi I'm Victoria from Gothenburg, Sweden, Romania and I love to visit the country to learn from other cultures in Europe, I am here to look for the entire nation, the people who know how to treat a woman well, if you please email me at CAM ([email protected]) I will send you my photo, can you tell me more about me happy Valentine's Day winter season
I am here to look for a whole people, the people That know how to treat a woman well, if you email me the CAM ([email protected]) will send you the pictures, you can tell me more about it here
happy
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1476561873
Victoria Aruba
pic posted here
#263166 by rococo Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:03 pm
christendating.nl/
victoriasweden (25)
I'm looking for a relationship
appeal here to contact me ([email protected]

Who I am
Hello, I am fair in color victoria I am a decent Swedish city of Gothenburg, Sweden I am here to look for a full man, the man who knows how to treat a woman well, if you want, email me here ([email protected]), I will send you the pictures of me, I will tell you more about me ok ... Victoria
Who I am looking for
I am here to look for a totally man, a man who understands how to treat a woman beautiful if you want you can email me here ([email protected]) I send you my pictures and I'll tell you more about me
:mwave:
#263240 by rococo Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:48 am
Subject: Hello Greetings from Victoria,

Thanks for your reply,
I am happy to reply your mail again . How is your day today? When i saw your profile, i pray to God before contacting you, and behold you have reply, this is by God grace for us to come in contact.

My name is Miss Victoria (Deborath) Edward, but my friends do sometimes call me Deborath i am single and never married i am of age 23 years, i am from Freetown(Sierra-Leone) in west Africa and presently residing in the refugee camp here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum permit/documents due to the death of parents in my country. The Refugee camp is controlled by a Roman catholic church and there is a Reverend father whom i use his computer to send you this emails when he is less busy in his office.

My late father is Dr. Edward Adel, he was managing director of DIAMOND MINE COMPANY IN THE GOLDEN CITY OF FREETOWN SIERRA LEONE before he was poisoned to by his business associates in one of their outings on a business trip. My mother died when i was a little child and since then it was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by his relatives who was so jealous of his wealth and progress. But God knows the truth. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal where i am living now as a refugee.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. i like to meet loyal, understanding, sincere, trustful, kindly and friendly person. I hate lies and unfaithful person, person with no respect to human being and there is something very important that i review to you in my next message ok so please reply this message immediately you read it so that i can tell you more about myself and reveal to you something special very very important that happened in my country. Attached here is my picture, Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Waiting for your reply,
Yours Faithfully,
Victoria (Deborath) Edward
.add pics
Image Image

Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 12:21:53 +0000
#265587 by rococo Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:24 am
Subject: Here I am for the friendship from http://www.skyrock.com !‏

Greetings from Victoria
Hi, I'm Victoria Edward from the social network http://www.skyrock.com I was so surprised to see your message, but I have not seen your photos you can tell me you found my profile on skyrock ? Can I see your picture, please?

I look forward to your response so tell me more about yourself

what is your real name ?
how old are you ?
Where are you from ?
Are you married ?
Do you like children or pets?
Do you have children or pets?
Are you interested to see my pictures?
what are your hobbies ?
I would like to tell you about me you are interested in me?

Can I send you my photos so to reply my message so that we can continue from here is good mover !
yours truly Victoria Edward from http://www.skyrock.com

Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2015 10:17:10 +0000

add. pic
#266265 by rococo Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:18 pm
Subject: A TOKEN OF MY APPRECIATION

Hello my long-time friend ,
HOW ARE YOU TODAY DO YOU STILL REMEMBER ME VICTORIA EDWARD FROM THE FAMOUS DATING SITE SKYROCK.COM ? We have been long-time friends for several months when i was still in back then in Africa-Senegal suffering in the refugee camp to seek Senegal asylum permit thank God today i am out of Africa-Senegal It is a pleasure to inform you about my success in obtaining my funds ($8,7 MILLION US DOLLARS my father left behind for me as inheritance in his last statement of will document ) transferred to an account in Switzerland with the help of a new partner from United Kingdom who is an international businessman from London but works in Zurich Switzerland.

Presently I'm in London for an investment projects with my share of the total sum. Meanwhile,I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds back then in Senegal despite that it failed us somehow. So in this case i want you to contact the Reverend Father for the gift offer I left for you in his position, his contact is:

Name: The Reverend James Jerry Sunday Ousene Saint Mary Catholic Church Senegal.Email: ([email protected])

Ask the reverend father to send you €290,000 Euros i left you in an ATM Credit card (two hundred and ninety thousand Euros) which I kept for your compensation already in an ATM International Visa credit card for all the past efforts and trials to help me in the case. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free to get in touch with the Reverend asking him where to send you the Credit card containing €290,000 Euros, to enable you withdraw €10,000 Euros daily in your country bank ATM machine at any bank that operates with ATM Vending machine in your country.

Please let me know immediately you receive it from him so we can share the joy together after all my suffering at that time back then in the Senegal refugee camp. At this moment I am very busy here because of the investment projects, including my new partner's project that I have at hand.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to the Reverend back there in Senegal Cathedral Catholic Church on your behalf to receive that ATM International Visa credit card, then please contact the Reverend and he will send the credit card to you without any delay. His contact as follows:
Name: Reverend James Jerry Sunday Ousene St Mary Catholic Church Senegal.Email: [email protected]

Best regards.
Victoria Edward now in London England UK
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 17:10:19 +0000
"mail-la0-f68.google.com"