Information on romance scams and scammers.
#264273 by gtz Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:31 am
Chemistry.com
Id:MJ57
57 | Fultonville, New York
Hi..

How was your day today? I hope you had a good time? My name is Murray and I really do like your profile and your photos. I really took my time to read your profile, most of your preference are almost what i posses and i would love us to continue this conversation. I am a very honest and respectful person with a great personality. I would like to date a woman who is caring and ready to start a relationship. Laughter is a big issue for me, I love to laugh and consider myself very funny.

My subscription expires soon and I will not be renewing it... I really want to carry on with this conversation, if you would like to. My email ID is below to enable us carry on with this conversation...
[email protected]

I have uploaded pictures of myself that not all can see except who I want to. I was thinking you might like them, so I thought I'd share with you. You can click on this or copy it to your web browser http://www.chdmsmitpropic.com/phihx/chmny.htm and sign into your chemistry.com account to view the pictures let me know what you think!!

Hope to hear from you and take good care of yourself....
Murray

Hi,
hanks for letting me have your personal email address,i feel honored. Your profile did warm my heart. You look so cute, decent and with this gorgeous picture of you, i don't think I have the exact word to express myself at the moment cause am interested in getting to know more about you.

Am a widower as you know in my profile, we were married for 20 years and have been a widower for 16 years now, I am Originally from Denmark, and I live in Canada, am on a job here in New York which am almost done with, I am an engineer who is into building constructions, I build houses, hospitals, bridges roads...etc, I am self employed and i handle my job in contracts. My daughter is 16, she lives in Canada(my base) and I love her so much, she doesn't get to travel with me often and stays with the Nanny back home whenever i'm gone on a job, she likes biking, shopping and swimming just like myself.

I signed into this site recently in search of someone honest, caring, understanding and, above all have a good sense of humor. It took me quite awhile to decide to join this site and even longer to write my profile. I am typically shy when I first meet someone, but your profile has already put me at ease. I was reading your profile and cannot believe the similarities between us. I always try to look for the good in people and that often leads to my being taken advantage of, but I am the eternal optimist and will continue to help and support the people around me. I want Someone not to have a fling or temporary relationship with, but a forever lasting relationship.

I have not been in a relationship for long now because, I don't just want to rush into any relationship which will not last long and the previous ladies I have dated here in the past(Canada) have always asked for too much and materialistic because they knew am financially OK, I want a relationship that can lead to something great.

Age, distance and location should be no barriers to her cause I don't mind relocating for the right woman, am not asking her to leave her family and relocate but I will do so cause I always do listen to my heart, I look forward to meeting someone and becoming friends first and then hopefully it will turn into a life long relationship. I want someone who will accept me for myself and understand that I am not perfect. I want someone that I can laugh with, enjoy life's adventures and spend quality alone time with. I am as happy out with a large group or simply enjoying a quiet evening snuggling on the couch and watching a good movie.

Like I said in my previous email, I really don't believe that distance matters -- one can be in the same room with another and have no connection while one can be on the other side of the planet and be close in heart, I believe we live in a "global" world and the entire world is "at our fingertips." So, I don't see geography as inhibiting relationships, but enabling them...

I said am going to relocate for the right woman and I meant it, I have had series of jobs in the past that have taking most of my time and have now decided it shouldn't be all about work at this stage of my life but to also get a companion who we can sit together close to the fire when it's cold, hold hands, laugh with each other, go to the beach together, go to the movies together and my daughter supports it, we shouldn't forget we are not getting any younger..hahaha.

I am a man who will never cheat on my partner because I believe that God made one man for one woman and so i should be like that, all I want is a honest and heartfelt woman who wants to leave the beautiful life ahead of us with me. Age weight, size does not matter to me, so my arms are wide open. Please do not mind the distance between us because, distance is just a flight ticket away. Remember, no matter where we are in this world, we laugh and dream under the same moon..

I hope you'll give me a chance to get to know you better.

Till i hear from you.

Be smart, stay informed, but don't confront your scammer.
Advertisement

#266343 by gtz Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:36 am
New profile on Chemistry.com
ID: New Member
email: [email protected]
Hi..

How was your day today? I hope you had a good time? My name is Murray and I really do like your profile and your photos. I really took my time to read your profile, most of your preference are almost what i posses and i would love us to continue this conversation. I am a very honest and respectful person with a great personality. I would like to date a woman who is caring and ready to start a relationship. Laughter is a big issue for me, I love to laugh and consider myself very funny.

My subscription expires soon and I will not be renewing it... I really want to carry on with this conversation, if you would like to. My email ID is below to enable us carry on with this conversation...
[email protected]

I have uploaded pictures of myself that not all can see except who I want to. I was thinking you might like them, so I thought I'd share with you. You can click on this or copy it to your web browser http://www.chdmnewphotos.com/newphotos/chemy.htm and sign into your chemistry.com account to view the pictures let me know what you think!!

Murray

Different picture this time:

Last edited by gtz on Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

#266929 by gtz Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:20 pm
Resurfaced on Chemistry.com
ID: mj67
A note from Mj67
Hi..

[email protected]

I have uploaded pictures of myself that not all can see except who I want to. I was thinking you might like them, so I thought I'd share with you. You can click on this or copy it to your web browser http://www.chdmnewphotos.com/newphotos/chemy.htm and sign into your chemistry.com account to view the pictures let me know what you think!!

Murray

Last edited by gtz on Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#267564 by gtz Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:16 pm
Resurfaced again on Chemistry.com
Id:MJ83
Hi..

[email protected]

Murray

#267567 by gtz Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:23 pm
This guy is unbelievable.
He has another profile on Chemistry.com
Id: Mj2015
email:[email protected]
Hi..

[email protected]

Murray

#270965 by Vandenberg1 Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:43 pm
He's baaaack,
On chemistry, with the same letter of introduction, same yahoo, different pic. (The latest one is on here)
He hasn't hurt me other than to shake my faith in finding an honest partner. I cancelled my account, reported him and warned him to NEVER contact me again.
I'm prettty, NOT STUPID. I Googled him and was brought here. It seems he has been at this for a while. But....I was born at night, but it wasn't last night! CREEPY GUY ALERT. No telling what he's doin with my pics,......eewwww :yikes:
#271041 by Bryon Williams Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:17 pm
He is still using the same opening script.

Here is More About Me

Thanks for letting me have your personal email address,i feel honored. Your profile did warm my heart. You look so cute, decent and with this gorgeous picture of you, i don't think I have the exact word to express myself at the moment cause am interested in getting to know more about you.

Am a widower as you know in my profile, we were married for 20 years and have been a widower for 16 years now, I am Originally from Denmark, and I live in Canada, am on a job here in New York which am almost done with, I am an engineer who is into building constructions, I build houses, hospitals, bridges roads...etc, I am self employed and i handle my job in contracts. My daughter is 16, she lives in Canada(my base) and I love her so much, she doesn't get to travel with me often and stays with the Nanny back home whenever i'm gone on a job, she likes biking, shopping and swimming just like myself.

I signed into this site recently in search of someone honest, caring, understanding and, above all have a good sense of humor. It took me quite awhile to decide to join this site and even longer to write my profile. I am typically shy when I first meet someone, but your profile has already put me at ease. I was reading your profile and cannot believe the similarities between us. I always try to look for the good in people and that often leads to my being taken advantage of, but I am the eternal optimist and will continue to help and support the people around me. I want Someone not to have a fling or temporary relationship with, but a forever lasting relationship.

I have not been in a relationship for long now because, I don't just want to rush into any relationship which will not last long and the previous ladies I have dated here in the past(Canada) have always asked for too much and materialistic because they knew am financially OK, I want a relationship that can lead to something great.

Age, distance and location should be no barriers to her cause I don't mind relocating for the right woman, am not asking her to leave her family and relocate but I will do so cause I always do listen to my heart, I look forward to meeting someone and becoming friends first and then hopefully it will turn into a life long relationship. I want someone who will accept me for myself and understand that I am not perfect. I want someone that I can laugh with, enjoy life's adventures and spend quality alone time with. I am as happy out with a large group or simply enjoying a quiet evening snuggling on the couch and watching a good movie.

Like I said in my previous email, I really don't believe that distance matters -- one can be in the same room with another and have no connection while one can be on the other side of the planet and be close in heart, I believe we live in a "global" world and the entire world is "at our fingertips." So, I don't see geography as inhibiting relationships, but enabling them...

I said am going to relocate for the right woman and I meant it, I have had series of jobs in the past that have taking most of my time and have now decided it shouldn't be all about work at this stage of my life but to also get a companion who we can sit together close to the fire when it's cold, hold hands, laugh with each other, go to the beach together, go to the movies together and my daughter supports it, we shouldn't forget we are not getting any younger..hahaha.

I am a man who will never cheat on my partner because I believe that God made one man for one woman and so i should be like that, all I want is a honest and heartfelt woman who wants to leave the beautiful life ahead of us with me. Age weight, size does not matter to me, so my arms are wide open. Please do not mind the distance between us because, distance is just a flight ticket away. Remember, no matter where we are in this world, we laugh and dream under the same moon..

I hope you'll give me a chance to get to know you better.

Till i hear from you.
Murray

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#289384 by gtz Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:00 pm
This pest is back

Chemistry.com
Id: Brian Grazer
Age 57
Hi..

How was your day today? I hope you had a good time? My name is Brian Grazer and I really do like your profile and your photos. I really took my time to read your profile, most of your preference are almost what i posses and i would love us to continue this conversation. I am a very honest and respectful person with a great personality. I would like to date a woman who is caring and ready to start a relationship. Laughter is a big issue for me, I love to laugh and consider myself very funny.

My subscription expires soon and I will not be renewing it... I really want to carry on with this conversation, if you would like to. My email ID is below to enable us carry on with this conversation...*********hoo.com

I have uploaded pictures of myself that not all can see except who I want to. I was thinking you might like them, so I thought I'd share with you. You can click on this or copy it to your web browser http://www.newunathichem.com/nephotos/xxxxxxand sign into your chemistry.com account to view the pictures let me know what you think!!

Brian