Information on romance scams and scammers.
#100886 by Spook Wed May 09, 2012 1:47 am
http://www.4ppl.com/julieat
looking for the mr right
To the word which we are i am cool and lovely baby with sense of humor . I like riding bike ,that is one of my major hobby and reading as well. i like traveling too but not be travel much . also like watching movies but adventures movies is my best one.

HELLO
My name is Miss peace never married before,i saw your account profile in site today and
became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email direct to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address([email protected])
I believe we can move from here!i am waiting for your mail to my email address
above (Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
([email protected])
Advertisement

#266497 by malu53 Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:05 am
peace
24, Hamburg, Germany
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 30, in Norway.

Hi,my name is peace, honestly i will like us to be good friends. please do contact me through my email (peace.benson@ hotmail.com)so it will enable me to explain myself to you and also share my pictures to you, peace
#267448 by malu53 Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:42 pm
disappeared from ar
baby2012
My name is Miss peace Benson i saw your profile today in this site
(angelreturn) and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,
and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address,
([email protected])