Information on romance scams and scammers.
#267731 by Karizzzzmaaa Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:34 pm
Another scammer. He uses the same script as I heard from [email protected]. and [email protected]. I heard the same song and dance as I had heard from several others and am thinking this is one guy who is using several different names. It is too coincedental that so many are using the same script. They are adept at making prerecorded videos as well to watch on Skype. I am so disheartened by this but glad to know I am not alone. This man hasn't sent copious email as Tom Bloks. As Eddie Jackson, he has. This one is good on Skype but when asked to video, his cam is not working. As Johnstuart627, he has a prerecorded video. I know they are prerecorded because I ask them to wave at me or look into the camera and of course if it's prerecorded, they might restart it...which usually has a wave or a thumbs up (which is another I ask them to do) because if it's prerecorded, of course they cannot respond at the right time. OR if I keep them on long enough it loops and starts over. I am very observant so I notice these things LOL. BUSTED!!

The pic of this guy is the same as this pic--https://badoo.com/en-nl/0165952106/ or type in Tom Bloks on the baboo site

Damn I wanted him soooooo bad LOL. I was terribly disappointed natch!! LOL But now I am having fun catching these guys...not the guy in the picture who is innocent...but the scammers who use these hunks pictures. Hope this saves YOU from losing your heart, your faith in men, or your money!

~Karizzzzmaaa
Advertisement