Information on romance scams and scammers.
#268548 by AlanJones Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:14 am
Romance Scammer - James Donovan Dunlap - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +233206493765

hello pretty how are you doing today , i did enjoyed going through your profile . you are looking so sweet pretty

can you send me pictures of you ?

wow , you are looking so pretty and sweet XXX

am 51 years living with my son AJ here in Florida, am hardworking , strong , honest , romantic , loving and caring , i'll love to know more about you

do you have plans of settling down again if you meet the right man for you ?

what are the things you like from a man ?

he is AJ , he's very smart and caver

i 'll love to go into a serious relationship with you if you whould give me the chance , i have good and sweet love to show

HE'S NAME IS AJ
James Aj

i 'll love to come over to you , we can meet than make future plans together , Randy and AJ can grow up together as brothers

i want you to be my girl , i don't want to hide anything from you . we all need some body to show how love with .. it so amazing that we have found ourselves on facebook . maybe god hve a plan for us

i want to be the man that will satisfy you and give you good love

pretty am driving home now , am gonna be here in 15 minutes time . please stick around and don't go any where

hello baby am sorry i came on very late i know you should be sleeping now , am wishing you kisses and love from the bottom of my heart . i hope to meet you here tomorrow baby .. i just want you to know that it's been you am thinking about

i can't get my eyes off your picture and XXX , i have this feelings deep down in my soul that you are my missing rib there's something attracting me to you that i just can't resist ...i look forward in know more of you sweet heart you have got my attention honey

i woke up this morning thinking about you baby , you where the first thing that comes my mind this morning . it's so easy and natural how i have falling so deeply in love with you . it's true i can't even figure out what i see in you am just loving you just the way you re .. this is so divine you must be sent from God to me

i was busy lookinf at the picture of you and XXX , you put smile on my face XXX i have wished for this , i guess you are my dream come true ,, i want to be the man you love again treating you as a queen just the way you . giving you good love and satiisfaction .

baby am gonna be here later for you ok , i love you darling kisses

it's true baby yes you are my reality and a dream come through i don't know what i 'll do without your love in my life . darling i had a bad time last night when i arrived in Ghana i found out that my bag was missing containing my credit card and some money i was so lucky to have got a couple of dollars in my wallet that was what i used in paying for the hotel am in now

i have called my bank to block the credit card so that my money can't be hacked in my account , i have got no money on me now till my credit card is fixed again my bank said it's gonna take 7 working days before they can do anything

darling i can't just be here doing nothing for 7 days i'll love to continue with my job at once because i don't want to spend any extra time here , i 'll need money for some of the expenses in the working site and my feeding money

you know i just told you that i lost my bag containing my credit card and some amount of money

darling am gonna take a little rest i hope to meet you here later you know it was a very long flight

darling am going through pains here honey , i have no money on me remember i told you that i have lost my bag containing my credit card and some money

darling my bank can't help me now till 7 workings days

baby i need your help here , i need money to pay for water supply and gas at the site . i don't even have any money to buy food

i don't want to stay any extra time here honey , i was at the site yesterday i have set the machines and the boys are ready for work i just don't want to delay thing here honey

i want you to use money gram because it's close here

can you send $5000 after my bank sort out my credit i'll send it to you , everything here is very expensive honey
today I have big meeting and would have to go through quickly and have between Western Union near the

what time can you send the money honey ?

i want you to send it to the hotel manger address

name :Ali Kadiri Mark

Email address leads to a profile on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/james.donovandunlap.503092 - James Donovan Dunlap

Stolen photos used by scammer

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement