Information on romance scams and scammers.
#123980 by Spook Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:42 am
http://sn.viadeo.com/en/profile/sonak.motttu1

My name is lucy,I saw your profile today at http://www.viadeo.com and i became interested in you, I will also like to know more about you, and I want you to send an e-mail to my email address so that I can give you my picture for you to know who i am, here is my e-mail ([email protected])I am waiting for your mail to my email above.lucy(Remember the distance or color of any age does not matter but love matters a lot in life)([email protected])Remember to contact me and remain blessyours new friendlucy

Also
http://en.netlog.com/nama1984
nama1984
female - 28 years, Dara, Senegal
My name is lucy,
I saw your profile today at netlog.com and i became interested in you, I will also like to know more about you, and I want you to send an e-mail to my email address so that I can give you my picture for you to know who i am, here is my e-mail ([email protected])I am waiting for your mail to my email above.lucy
(Remember the distance or color of any age does not matter but love matters a lot in life)
([email protected])
Remember to contact me and remain bless
yours new friend
lucy
Last edited by Spook on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Advertisement

#123981 by Spook Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:43 am
I am equally pleased to read from you and I want to thank and commend you for the affection that you have shown to me despite the fact that our relationship is young. I told you about the existence of this money so that you will know how desperate that I am to leave here. Meanwhile,I will still give you the contact of the bank if you may wish to contact them for the transfer. I once tried to transfer this money but they refused stating that my refugee status does not permit me to embark on any kind of transfer and suggested that I should look for a partner.Though, I have just written to the bank now and told them that I have gotten a partner. Below is the contact information of the bank. NAME OF THE BANK. STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON. NAME OF THE CONTACT PERSON - CHAIRMAN CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER IS (MR JASPAL BINDRA) Account Name DR.PAUL MOUNA Next of kin MISS. Lucy MOUNA Account Number: SCB745008901546/QB/91/A Account Reference Number:SCB875PKY Account Initial Deposit Balance:US$5.3MILLION ([email protected]) E-Mail address ([email protected]) TELEPHONE NUMBER IS: 00447024080165 TELEPHONE NUMBER IS: 00447031812679 00447031810751 FAX NUMBER FAX : 00447086463394 (N.B) SEND THIS MAIL TO STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON. To EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN/DIRECTOR OF FINANCE MR JAMES KARL E-mail ([email protected]) Subject:- Possibilities and procedure of transfer of amount from STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON. Respected Sir, I, Mr.. ............a permanent resident of ..................phone........................ wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end. That Miss.Lucy MOUNA daughter of Late( Dr.Paul MOUNA ) now living in Dakar Senegal,is in a refugee status. I am her foreign partner and will stand on her behalf. she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her beloved daughter. That I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next of kin. After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your bank to my account. Expecting an early reply, with regards, Yours faithfully, Mr. . ......................... Also, if you may wish to assist me in coming to your country and maybe from there we can embark on the transfer, I will like you to discuss with the reverend so that he will assist me by convincing the camp authorities to grant an exit to me. his name is Rev Steven oscar and his e-mail address is ([email protected]) I have put all my hope on you and believe that you will not disappoint me. Lucy
#130532 by soldierfortune Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:23 pm
Scammer in brief:

Miss. Lucy Mouna, 27 years old woman from the Liberia, parents was killed by the rebels during a civil war. Manage to escape to the UN refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. Late father (Dr. Paul Mouna) left an inheritance $5.3 million US dollars, deposited in English bank and Miss. Lucy is the next of kin. Due a number of reasons she don't have access of the funds, mainly according to the financial governing laws of Senegal, people under refugees are not allow to participate personal into any monetary transaction or to operate an account international or locally. She needs the foreign trustee/investor, who will claim for the deposited funds on her behalf. The funds would be transferred to the trustee/investor's account. The trustee/investor would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, continue her studies and start new better life.

She obtained a lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Uko John George) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which Miss. Lucy would sign in the High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/investor and sign documents on behalf of him. There was a number of costs, total sum €1.320 EURO and it should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram.

MONEY RECEIVER:

NAME: JOHNSON A. DAVID
ADDRESS: 68 AVENUE LAMINE GUYE, DAKAR, SENEGAL

Site: twofishdating
User: mouna
Female seeking Male

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Site: twofishdating
Date: 10-09-2012 14:19:53
Subject: hello

My name is Lucy, I saw your profile today and i became interested in you, I will also like to know more about you, and I want you to send an e-mail to my email address so that I can give you my picture for you to know who i am, here is my e-mail ([email protected]) I am waiting for your mail to my email above. Lucy (Remember the distance or color of any age does not matter but love matters a lot in life)

([email protected])
Remember to contact me and remain bless
yours new friend
Lucy

Received: from [41.83.24.15]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 07:36:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

My Dearest, I am more than happy in your reply mail to my mail. How are you today? l hope fine. Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Lucy Mouna i am (27yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Liberia in Africa, 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single, (never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago. My late father DR PAUL MOUNA was the managing director of MOUNA'S COCOA INDUSTRIES (Ltd) in MONROVIA (the capital city of LIBERIA, my country) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a nearby country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under a Reverend father's care and i am using his computer to send these message to you. I would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soonest

Yours forever,
LUCY

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.12.21]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 01:51:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE DEAREST I NEED YOUR HELP

Hello my dearest. I am glad to write given the opportunity. thanks for your reply. I thank God for you. Your message was a bit relief for me. May God protect you for me. In this Church, we are only allowed to go out from the Church only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison, I hope by God's grace with your help i will come out here soon. i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to. all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war.

The only person i have now is Rev. Steven oscar who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the woman's hostel because the Church have two hostel one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is +221778112354 Feel free to call me through his number between 7pm/8pm London time and if you want to contact the Rev his e-mail address is ([email protected]). so If you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.3million. (five million three hundred thousand dollars). So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it i can travel to your country and live. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you I like honest, understanding and God fearing people, truthful and a of vision, and hardworking. Please i need you to send me all your full contact.

1) Your full Name
2) Your full address
3) Your Phone Number

and all your contact information so that i will send it to the Bank. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest. Thanks and remain blessed.

Yours in love.
Lucy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.14.184]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 01:21:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE MY HONEY HELP ME CONTACT THE BANK TODAY FOR THE TRANSFER

I am equally pleased to read from you and I want to thank and commend you for the affection that you have shown to me despite the fact that our relationship is young. I told you about the existence of this money so that you will know how desperate that I am to leave here. Meanwhile, I will still give you the contact of the bank if you may wish to contact them for the transfer. I once tried to transfer this money but they refused stating that my refugee status does not permit me to embark on any kind of transfer and suggested that I should look for a partner. Though, I have just written to the bank now and told them that I have gotten a partner. Below is the contact information of the bank.

NAME OF THE BANK. STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON.
NAME OF THE CONTACT PERSON - CHAIRMAN CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER IS
(MR JASPAL BINDRA)
Account Name: DR. PAUL MOUNA
Next of kin: MISS. Lucy MOUNA
Account Number: SCB745008901546/QB/91/A
Account Reference Number: SCB875PKY
Account Initial Deposit Balance: US$5.3MILLION
([email protected])
E-Mail address ([email protected])
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS: +447031873806, +447031889698, +447031817760
FAX NUMBER FAX: +448447746520 or +448447743982

(N.B) SEND THIS MAIL TO STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON.

To: EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN/DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
MR JAMES KARL E-mail ([email protected])
Subject: Possibilities and procedure of transfer of amount from STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LONDON.

Respected Sir,

I, Mr.. ............a permanent resident of ................phone.................wants to put forth the following few lines for your kind favor and quick necessary action at your end. That Miss. Lucy MOUNA daughter of Late (Dr. Paul MOUNA ) now living in Dakar Senegal, is in a refugee status. I am her foreign partner and will stand on her behalf. she is the only next of kin to her late father who has an account in your bank where he had deposited some amount of money for her beloved daughter. That I want to know the possibilities of assisting her to transfer the deposited amount of her late father of which she is the next of kin. After receiving a reply from you, I will be able to know the procedure and probability of transfer of the amount from your bank to my account. Expecting an early reply, with regards,

Yours faithfully,
Mr. . .........................

Also, if you may wish to assist me in coming to your country and maybe from there we can embark on the transfer, I will like you to discuss with the reverend so that he will assist me by convincing the camp authorities to grant an exit to me. his name is Rev Steven oscar and his e-mail address is ([email protected]) I have put all my hope on you and believe that you will not disappoint me.

Lucy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.120.26]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 09:21:18 -0400
Subject: Standard Chartered Bank London(S.C.B)

Standard Chartered Bank London
Head Office 1 Basinghall Avenue London EC2V 5DD, United Kingdom
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS: +447031873806
TELEPHONE NUMBER IS: +447031889698 +447031817760
FAX NUMBER FAX: 00448447746520
E-mail:[email protected]
E-mail:[email protected]

For Your Kind Attention.
Mr. ”xxxxxxxxx”,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail we have received and your contact which we have earlier received from your partner (Miss Lucy MOUNA) who is currently in Dakar Senegal as a refugee. Actually, We have earlier been informed about you by the young lady (Miss Lucy MOUNA) who is (the next of kin to her late father's fund deposit in our bank) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank. Her late father (Dr. Paul MOUNA) is our late customer with substantial amount he deposit with us before his death. Hence you have really been appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank, we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer (since the money is originated from Africa and the girl is Currently residing in Senegal)

2. The Original copy death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death. (we have received the scanned copy only by mail and confirmed to be correct and authentic, Mean while our bank will require the original copy before the transfer commence)

3. The Original copy of the Deposit Certificate issued to her deceased father by our bank. (we have received the scanned copy only and also confirmed correct and authentic).

4. An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court to change your name as the sole beneficiary to the said deposited fund. ask your partner to look for a Lawyer from Senegal.

Note: The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,y ours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick, risk free and successful transfer of the fund is made within 48hrs from when we receive the above named documents. Should you have any question(s) please contact the Executive Chairman Mr Jaspal Bindra through his email address thus ([email protected]) (Tell +448447743982 or the bank office customer service numbers. (We promise to give our customers the best of our services)

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Jaspal Bindra.
(For Foreign Transfer/Finance Department)

Received: from [41.82.120.26]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 10:11:17 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HONEY PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER TODAY FOR THE DOCUMENTS

My Dearest. Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. May you be blessed and happy in life. Listen, before I gave you this information's I saw your profile that you are very good man. Please remember to keep my secret. So, I will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because I am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and I promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and I equally expect the
same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us I have with me here the last statement of account (which I Will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate, (which I will also give him, so he can send them to you). I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of support, I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT from BANK in to your account. His contact information's are as follows,

Bar (Dr) George John Uko
Phone Number: +221765570825
E mail address: ([email protected])

So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please I will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my Travel documents.

Thanks again

Received: from [41.83.13.24]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 08:05:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY FINDINGS FROM THE HIGH COURT.

DR UKO JOHN GEORGE LAW FIRM
48 AVENUE LAMINE GUYE
DAKAR SENEGAL
TEL / +221765570825
[email protected]

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION: DATE 23/10/2012
MR ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”
RE: REQUEST FOR THE PREPARATION OF LEGAL DOCUMENTS.

IN RESPONSE TO YOUR REQUEST, I WISH TO ASSURE YOU OF MY TOTAL SUPPORT TO YOU AND YOUR PARTNER TOWARDS YOUR EFFORT FOR THE TRANSACTION. BELOW ARE THE OFFICIAL APPROVAL COST OF THESE DOCUMENTS AT THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE FEDERAL OF SENEGAL,

AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY..............€660 euro
(TO BE PAID AT THE HIGH COURT)

THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH......................€520 euro

FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE....€100 euro

AND MY LEGAL FEE FOR THE SERVICES IS......€40 euro

TOTAL COST.................€1,320 euros

THESE ARE THE COST OF THESE DOCUMENTS ARE IN LINE WITH THE GOVERNMENT STIPULATED STANDARD CHARGES / FEES FOR ALL SUCH LEGAL DOCUMENTS FROM THE JURISDICTIONAL COURT IN SENEGAL. YOU ARE TO SEND THIS MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM MONEY TRANSFER OR IF YOUR COUNTRY DOES NOT HAVE ALL THIS MEANS OF SENDING THE MONEY DO LET ME KNOW SO THAT I WILL PROVIDE AN ACCOUNT SO THAT YOU WILL PAY IN THE MONEY THERE WITH MY SECRETARY NAME BELOW WRITTEN.

NAME.......... JOHNSON .A. DAVID
ADDRESS... 68 AVENUE LAMINE GUYE. DAKAR SENEGAL
COUNTRY.... SENEGAL

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY, SO THAT I WILL START THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY WITHIN TWO WORKING DAYS. ATTACH IS MY I.D CARD. MY HONORABLE CHAMBER IS EXPECTING TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT A.S.A.P. THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

(DR) UKO JOHN GEORGE SAGE LAW FIRM.
CHAMBER AND ASSOCIATES
DAKAR SENEGAL.

INFORMATION NEEDED

1. FULL NAME
2. RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
3. OCCUPATION
4. AGE
5. COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
Last edited by soldierfortune on Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#168052 by soldierfortune Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:30 pm
COMPENSATION:

Received: from [41.82.120.253]
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 07:33:05 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello Dearest,

Hello Dearest,

I wish to use this great opportunity to express my gratitude towards you and all your effort to help me transfer my late father's deposited money despite our relationship and the transfer didn't work out due to mis-conception or misunderstanding. Therefore i have decided to inform you that finally i found someone who helped me transfer the money into his account and wright now i am presently living with him in Paraguay.

My Dear i contacted you today to let you know that i have compensated you with the check sum of 300,000USD (Three Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) on your name. I made this check with your name that nobody will have access to withdraw the money except you and i gave this check to Sister rose of Crystal Cathedral where i deposited some money for orphanage therefore kindly contact her for your check because she will be waiting to hear from you. Below is Sister rose Contact email:

([email protected])

Please i will not like you to reply my mail due to my husband if he find out about the compensation check i made on your name he might divorce me therefore kindly contact Sister rose for your check

Thanks for your understanding
lucy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.208.186.216]
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 03:05:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU

CALVARY GREETINGS,

GOOD DAY MY DEAR IN THE LORD AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU, IS YOU LUCY ASK ME TO DROP A BANK DRAFT YES I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU I THANK GOD THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN TO ME NOW SHE ASK ME TO SEND TO YOU A BANK DRAFT OF $300,000 WHEN SHE IS ABOUT TO LIVE THE CAMP THEREFORE I WILL LIKE YOU TO FORWARD TO ME YOUR HOME CONTACT ADDRESS OR YOUR OFFICE ADDRESS AND YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO THAT I WILL USE IT TO SEND THE BANK DRAFT THROUGH DHL SERVICE HERE IF I CAN GET THE INFORMATION'S TODAY IT WILL BE BETTER SO THAT I CAN SEND IT FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING TO YOUR OWN ADDRESS OK THANKS AWAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

YOURS IN THE LORD
REV SISTER ROSE

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.208.186.116]
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 03:36:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: CALVARY GREETINGS

CALVARY GREETINGS, MY BROTHER IN THE LORD AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU, I was instructed to send to you the draft as soon as you request for it, right now the certified International bank draft is under my custody and I will mail the bank draft to you from here as soon as we arranged for the mailing process.

Today, I went to the Diplomatic Courier Service and DHL office (after reading your mail) to find out the best way to send it to you, which should be in a diplomatic secured delivery order. But they charged 350 Dollars (three hundred and fifty Dollars) for safe and fast delivery purposes, therefore, you are requested to send the delivery cost immediately through western union money transfer with my name.

REV ROSE OWEN
No.56 CHRIST THE KING CHURCH,
DAKAR SENEGAL.

Furthermore, do confirm your full names and delivery address, so that there will be no mistakes from me when sending it to you thanks. please as soon as you send the money forward me the information. Waiting for your immediate response.

Yours in the Lord
Rev Sister Rose
#270115 by malu53 Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:52 am
Real name mouna
Gender Female
Join Date 03/10/2015
Location Limburg, Netherlands

pics already posted

Hi to all people in this site my name is miss Lucy mouna i like to make a New
Friend in this Site and i love you all thanks and you con contact me in
my email [email protected]