Information on romance scams and scammers.
#86298 by began steele Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:58 am
126 phish messages sent on site. I let them play a while and waste their money before deleting them completely in mid action if possible. I stick an IP ban on and often they play around trying to recover the profile, or even make another one. That way I get 2 or 3 email addresses for the price of one. :D
Email: [email protected]
Login IP: 41.82.185.237
Signup IP: 41.82.185.237
Female
23 years old
dakar
Senegal
How are you doing?
i hope all is well
my name is miss Zainab. i want to be your good friend
please send me your email at my private box here
( [email protected] )
so i will give you my picture
have a nice day
Yours Zainab.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
Advertisement

#86334 by began steele Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:40 pm
Did better than me then. All I got was a measly bunch of flowers. Usual Senegal scammer rubbish. I am only surprised it didn't try- new york, NY 10001.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#270162 by rococo Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:13 pm
http://www.twoofaces.com/user/zainabjoseahamed6
isha5
Gender Female
Join Date 08/09/2015

How are you?
My name is miss Zainab joseaHamed,i am a female never been married,i saw your profile on this site,i became intrerested to know you. Please if you dont mind i wish we will become good friends to each other in future and i will like also to establish a long-term relationship with you.I am very much interested in knowing more about you OK? please cotact me directly with my private email here ( [email protected] ) so that i can give you my pictures and also i have something very important to tell you.
Please contact me directly with my email ([email protected]).
Yours, zainabjoseahamed,

see also here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=261110#p252232
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 92#p236591