Information on romance scams and scammers.
#255478 by malu53 Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:49 am
deleted on zorpia

Nice To Meet You , My name is Felicia Narcisi . I am a UNITED STATES Army Officer, I hope this mail will Find you well & healthy and I will be very happy to Establish a good relationship with you Since we are meeting here for the first time, I have gone through a profile on this site. and i become very interesting to start a good relationship with you I will like you to contact me in my private email ( FeliciaNarcisi at hotmail.com ) i will give you my picture from my email address thanks ,

wrote on somebody's wall
profile without pic
http://www.twoofaces.com/user/fanrci

http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB. ... 1423951087
Advertisement

#255481 by rococo Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:18 am
http://tatdating.ru/member/profile_finsssw.html
finsssw
profile deleted

June 4, 2015
Dear Friend. Nice To Meet You , My name is Felicia Narcisi . I am a UNITED STATES Army Officer, I hope this mail will Find you well & healthy and I will be very happy to Establish a good relationship with you Since we are meeting here for the first time, I have gone through a profile on. and i become very interesting to start a good relationship with you I will like you to contact me in my private email
( [email protected] ) i will give you my picture from my email address thanks
#255715 by malu53 Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:19 pm
Dear Friend,
Thank you so much for your reply and accepting my proposal .How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in Afghanistan. Like i said my name is Felicia-Narcisi a US Citizen, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon, i graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, Presently i am in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Afghanistan.

About me, I have a good heart, I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, my own Religious is Catholic Christian, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will bring a lot of great changes in our life. I want you to understand that relationship does not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, what do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? I know we just know each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your recent pictures, like i always says i have very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give will me a solution about it, Let me stop here for now, i expect an urgent respond from you soon. Just in case you want to know more about me then open here;https://www.linkedin.com/pub/felicia-narcisi/47/481/900
Yours Faithfully
Sgt Felicia Narcisi
Subject: nice to meet you
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015

Last edited by malu53 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#255716 by malu53 Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:39 pm
the linedink the scammer quoted might belong to the real person
as the real person is/ was supposedly in Hawaii
Spc. Felicia Narcisi, mechanic, 15th Sustainment Brigade, 13th Sustainment Command, SCHOFIELD BARRACKS, Hawaii

this is more like scammer's profile on linkedin
#262207 by malu53 Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:08 pm
find the pics which disappeared from the thread here too
http://anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB. ... 1423951087

ncunvb
About Me
am nice and happy am nice and happy am nice and happy am nice and happy
Real name ncunvb
Gender Female
Join Date 15/05/2015

Dear Friend. Nice To Meet You , My name is Felicia Narcisi . I am a UNITED STATES Army Officer, I hope this mail will Find you well & healthy and I will be very happy to Establish a good relationship with you Since we are meeting here for the first time, I have gone through a profile on. and i become very interesting to start a good relationship with you I will like you to contact me in my private email ( FeliciaNarcisi at hotmail.com ) i will give you my picture from my email address thanks
#270165 by malu53 Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:01 pm
find the pics also on several other sites
for example - just to mention a few - :

polishdating.us
date-me.ru
datingfunda.com

username always : finsssw
country always: USA
age variation 25 to 27
#270166 by malu53 Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:05 pm
scammer did a lot of sunbathing :lol:
no more Caucasian

Real name sunhh
Gender Female
Join Date 06/06/2015
am nice and understanding one

Dear Friend. Nice To Meet You , My name is Felicia Narcisi . I am a UNITED STATES Army Officer, I hope this mail will Find you well & healthy and I will be very happy to Establish a good relationship with you Since we are meeting here for the first time, I have gone through a profile on. and i become very interesting to start a good relationship with you I will like you to contact me in my private email ( [email protected] ) i will give you my picture from my email address thanks
pic also here
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=255872
#328656 by malu53 Sat May 20, 2017 8:18 pm
Hello Dear.

Good Greeting to you all,I hope all is well with you and your family? I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting my inheritance fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner Dr,Anderson Kamar , from Paraguay, Presently I'm in Paraguay.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact Rev. Father whom used to be like a God-father to me when i was in Afghanistan at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in Afghanistan.

his contact information is below :

Name: Rev: Paul Johnson
Email; ( [email protected] )

Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev Father Paul Johnson and provide him where to send you the bank draft.

Don't worry if you do not hear from me again early because I am very busy here because of my school process and investment projects which me and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that she is waiting for you ,Therefore feel free to get in touch with her and he will send the cheque to you without delay.Don't border if you did not hear from me soon.
Yours truly
Ms Felicia,
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017
#341757 by malu53 Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:32 am
new approach on swandate
Name felicc
I am a Woman
Birthday 1989-03-02
Country United States
City usa
Looking for a Man
Height 165
Eye Color Brown
Hair Color Black
Marital status Single
Children I don't, want to have
Education secondary school
Occupation sutemt

I can communicate in: English, German
Looking for long term relationship

About me
am looking good girl with nice and happy am looking good girl with nice and happy am looking good girl with nice and happy

Hi Dear, How are you doing? With hope you are great!am Sgt Felicia from united states search for true love contact me by my email ID ( [email protected] ) from there i will send you my picture also tell you more about me ,
#344445 by malu53 Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:26 pm
faclic on jola.co.za
South Africa, Johannesburg
I'm: Female
Looking for: Male
Partner age from: 18
Partner age to: 80
Username: faclic
Birth date: 02 April 1987

Nice To Meet You, My name is Felicia Narcisi. UNITED am a I STATES Army Officer, I hope this mail you will Find & Healthy well and I will be very happy to Establish a good relationship with you Since we are meeting here for the first time, I have gone through a profile interesting to start a good relationship with you I will like you to contact me in my private email ( [email protected] ) i will give you my picture from my email address thanks