Information on romance scams and scammers.
#269221 by AlanJones Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:58 am
Romance Scam - Inikoro Greck (Anthony Brook James ) - Facebook Profile - https://www.facebook.com/inikoro.greck

Emails: [email protected] - fake son & [email protected] - fake delivery company
Tel. No.: +2330247186027

FB Chat

I'm from united state of America but presently in Afghanistan working under the UN as the special adviser to
the US army.

So my dear where are you from.

I'm a widower and I have one son kelvin 13 years old.

My dear how old are you.

I'm 55 years old and my son kelvin is schooling in west Africa,Ghana in the militery school over there for a couse by the UN.

So my dear what is your proffession.

Yes my son kelvin is schooling in military academy in west Africa by the UN.

My parents died when I was 15 years old.

My dear you are very sincere and nice to me here and can you married again.

Please my dear can you be my lover because I really feel you here right from the very first day that we started talking here.

Okay,sweet dream my baby and goodnight I love you.

Bye for now my baby and I love you with all my heart here because you have giving me and my son kelvin a new life right now.

My son kelvin is just 13 years old and he always want me to married again because he want some body that him will call mummy.

My love thanks for accepting my son kelvin as your own son.

My love I will sent kelvin our son am email and tell him about our love that we have for each other

My love please can you send me your photo right now so that I can send it with the message to our son to know is new mother.
But it will be something new for him and he needs time to cope with it, and the time I give him

Honey I'm so happy today the united nation agent told the next week will are living here to meet our family

The united nation told us today that will are living here next week to meet our family over in the state,I'm so happy that I want to meet you in person next week.

Hope you really love to meet me too by next week in your country.

Honey I have a problem I can't live here next week because of my money that I have with me here,

Honey I can't live here with my money next week because it's a lot of money that the Afghanistan Govermment pay to us here for our job.

So the united nation offices agent told us to look for some body that will can trust in any country,so that they can help us to send it to him.

Honey the money that Afghanistan Gevermment pay to me is "(Ten milion US dollars)

Honey the money is too much to traveling with and the bank here is not working because of the war that's going on here .

Honey our son kelvin is too young to received that type of money from the united nation agents for me.

Honey you are the only one that I trust with my life that you can help me to receive my money from the united nation agents delivery over there in your country and save it till I come to meet you there.

Honey please you have to help me receive my money from the united nation agents delivery to you in your country over there ,

Honey what you need to do right now
You have to send me your information

Send me your full name,passport ID,house address,phone number,country,that is what the united nation agent delivery need from us,so that they can help us deliver our money save .
So ID Number I do not send when the agent comes he can see my ID

Honey please you have to send your I'D number if you can't send your passport to me right now, so that I can give them all the information they want from me to deliver my money to you my love

Honey that means you don't want to help me receive my money from the united nation agents because they told me that before they can deliver my money to who I trust with my life,I have to give them all the information they need.
Honey I will go am register your information that you send to me with the united nation agents offices here before they can send my money to you over there in your country.

Honey I want to go am meet the united nation agents in the offices right now before they will close up here.

Honey just wait for me here,when I'm back from the office I will tell you any message they told me there to tell you.okay
Hi honey.

I'm back from the united nation agents offices right now honey.

Honey are you still there.

Email from fake son

Hello Mom

Thank you very much for your email,i am so excited to hear from you,i have tried to contact you with the phone number and email that was given to me by my dad,my dad told me so much about you and i am so happy because i have you,a mother to love and to look up to,what makes me more happy is the family that we are about to start,then we will build a happy home and live a happy life.

I have lived without the true love and care of a mother,and i will so much appreciate your present in our life,school really keeps me busy and i study very hard to make sure i make everyone proud,now that you have come into our life,you will remain in my heart forever,i know how much my father loves you because he talks about you like an angel,and he told me that he ask God to give him a wife,and God gave him (you)an angel,my dad has waited patiently to find true love,and now that he has found you i know he will be the happiest man on earth,please mom all we wanted is love care and understanding,then we will start enjoying heaven on earth,get to go now,hope to hear from you soon,thank you and have a nice weekend.

From Kelvin

Email from fake delivery company - [email protected]

Hi XXX,

Thanks for using express delivery service. The following program will be sent to the express delivery service to you, and it is to your House Address (XXX) sent immediately within the next 24 -48 hours, but only providing cost as soon as we receive the required payment to shipping and processes your Box and be delivered within the next 48 hours, you should immediately pay this week.

Recipient Name: XXX

ADDRESS: XXX

Phone: XXX

Cost display:
Shipping costs: € 3,000
Shipping costs: € 1.500
Mailing Fee: € 2,000
Vat Fee: € 1,000

Total cost: € 7.500

Here are the information to make the payment for the shipping fee, so that your box can be supplied (XXX) this week without delay.

ACCOUNT NAME ... BAHAR ZUMRUT OPARA
Name of the bank .... Vakiflar BANKASI T.A.O
Account number ... 00158048014016577
SWIFT CODE ... TVBATR2A
IBAN NO ... TR150001500158048014016577
BANK ADDRESS .... TAKSIM ISTANBUL TURKEY.

You are advice to send the scanned copy that you use in the payment of fast and confirmation of payment.

I expect payment immediately.

Thank you

Best regards,
Jessy Panecková
Head Admin, Customer Propositions

Stolen photos used:

Image Image Image Image

Fake documents used

Image Image Image

The phone number +2330247186027 links to another profile on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/nupacdalph - Nupac Iteme (Nupacalypse)

Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#270185 by rose2424 Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:48 pm
Mod Note: You can kindly send a PM or Email to staff if you have a problem with this thread. You and I both know it is a scam.

mr AlanJones ı dont know who u are but u cant put my name in this bullshit
#270187 by Bryon Williams Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:10 pm
^^^^ Scammers will use names of any one.

We do not oblige to threats.

@rose2424 am not playful tonight. So you must go bye bye.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
#270188 by AlanJones Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:49 pm
rose2424 claims to be scammer/money launderer BAHAR ZUMRUT OPARA, who is shocked to find their name on here and is trying to blame other people. How strange when a search for "BAHAR ZUMRUT OPARA" shows that they have been using their bank account in Turkey to scam people since at least February this year.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#292647 by malu53 Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:34 pm
with the second pic posted now on wayn.com

Dennis Scott
currently in Los Angeles, California, United States

Name: Dennis Scott
WAYN Username: dennissc707
Home location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Nationality: American

I am a very simple person with kind and loving heart . i am very loyal,honest and always love to treat other people the same way i want to be treated . i love walking on the beach holding hands with my woman,i love to make anyone around me feel good and comfortable . i am the type of man anyone can have as a true friend .

care for a chat?