Information on romance scams and scammers.
#270300 by malu53 Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:29 pm
Bryan Smith
59-year-old Male
Seeking Women: 50 - 80
Marietta, Georgia, United States

Remeo :lol: Looking For Juliet
about myself:
I am a very strong, loving and caring man who is family oriented and goal oriented. I am very supportive and I always seek to make that special person smile each day. I am the type of person that will also do what ever it takes to lift your spirits when you are not at your best. I enjoy laughing and having a good time. I enjoy spending quality time with that special someone. I am looking for some special to spend my life with and to grow with that person. I am a very affectionate person. I like going out to dinner, movies, comedy shows, plays, sporting events, parks, outdoor activities or if I had that special someone right now, I would like just having a quite moment at home with her. I am open to trying new things and very open minded. I am very well educated man and I love giving back and helping others. I am really hoping to meet that special lady that LORD has made just for me. you and I Spark electric feelings of positive energy that creates an environment of joyous experiences and we develop personal memories that we can remember and reflect upon whenever we need an inspiring hope or a pleasurable smile.. you and I SMELL sensual fragrances glide through the air and entreat our bodies to dance, creating a utopia of warmth and familiar pleasure though the aroma of nature's diaphanous beauty. you and I TAKE life to new heights of discovery and become compelled to take action and fulfill the urge since breakthrough results require breakthrough decisions and breakthrough beliefs.Ok, sweet words are easy to say and sweet things are good to buy, but since someone sweet like you along with wisdom is difficult to find, I'm seeking a lover who keeps it real because always being delightful is great to create and share; and the life and love we create is the life and love we live.

willing to relocate: Yes
marital status: Single
seeking relationship: Casual dating, Friendship, Long term relationship, On line chat, "Intimate" activities, Marriage, Whatever works

looking for a match: Anywhere

education: Some college
ethnicity: Caucasian
speaks: English
living status: Living with pet(s)
pet(s): Dog(s)
has children: No

about my work:
i use to import gold and sell to the manufacturing companies like the jewelry factories,i want to set up my own jewelry company but i think that will come in time,i have been doing this for the past 25years and i inherit it from my late father.

income: $75,001 to $100,000
political position: Conservative

the person I would like to meet:
I am looking for a woman with a sense of humor who is willing to
be my equal in everything. I want to shower her with love and would like to be showered with love in return. I want to be her friend, her companion, her lover. I want to learn about her hopes, fears, and dreams: I want to share mine with her

pic on picassa : racing cars
Name: Bryan Smith
Advertisement

#270302 by malu53 Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:37 pm
jumpdates
Username : bryansmith4you
BROOKLET ,Georgia ,United States
Headline : Romeo Looking For Juliet <<< he got it right this time :laugh-s:
Have Kids : Yes
Want Kids : Yes
Ethnicity : White/Caucasian

sexsearchcom.com