Information on romance scams and scammers.
#270414 by malu53 Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:34 pm
Michael Powell
Male / Divorced
47 - London / United Kingdom
Current Location Pretoria/ South Africa
Create Date 22/09/2015 23:10
Last Login 06/10/2015 18:16

About Me
My name is Michael, i am a loving and caring man who is down to earth and with a good sense of humor .. i am easy going and laid back and i like the good things of life because life is too short and we have to live it to the fullest .. i am looking for that special woman to call my own .. a woman i will live and grow old loving .. i have always prayed for that special woman who will bring me joy and happiness as i am ready to see it in return ... check out my profile and see if it sparks your interest and then feel free to drop me a line so we can start up a conversation and see where it leads .. who know, you might be the angel heaven has sent to me ...... love happens..

Looking For
My purpose on here is to see a beautiful lady with a heart of gold, someone who is so glad to share, someone who i can share my thoughts with and who will makes me feel special and brings out the best in me. Someone that would be ready to give so much of herself and can do anything, go anywhere, and sacrifice anything she has for sake of love. I want the kind of relationship that could leads to marriage.

Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
Height(cm) 183
Weight(kg) 92
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Self Employed
Profession Self Employed
Annual Income More than 600.000$
Living Situation Live with kids
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests Traveling, Reading, Cooking
Books The Bible
Education Master
Languages English

Image <<< Marcus Nelson, founder of Addvocate

Good evening and trust you have a nice day. I am Michael from London, United Kingdom. I am actually new on this site and also it is my first time on internet dating. I will most appreciate if we can chat to know more about each other. Do take good care of your self and have a great day ahead with lots of hugs from me..........
Thank you for your kind response. this is my mail [email protected]. Hope to hear from you soon.
Advertisement