Information on romance scams and scammers.
#270592 by Jbliss Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:12 am
Okay so I just went through a breakup and had unresolved feeling for him. And he also regrets things not working out and thinks he made a mistake as he still has feelings for me but wants to try to work things out with the mother of his kids. In a fit of desperation and stupidity I came across a comment someone left saying they got they're ex back with help from a love doctor to cast a spell and gave his email and such. I contacted the guy and he asked personal info like full name phone number my exes name what country our ages im from and pictures of us I lied about my last name because I generally don't give it out because I hate it but gave him the pics my phone number and exes first name. I don't know why I did this I feel so stupid now.. I only became suspicious after I sent him this email. Then I looked up love temple spells and saw scam links to similar sites so I tried to play it off like oh I accidently sent my friends pics and spelled my exes name wrong so hopefully they will not use this against me or try to harm him What do I do now I feel so stupid! I don't know why I would even consider something like this if he doesn't want to be with me I shouldn't force it regardless if these so called spells when not used for scams are real Please help I don't know what to do now, Please give me advice I haven't given any money yet but he has my partial info and pics of me and the ex... The guys "name" is Dr John William And the email is [email protected] He replied to my email today saying

"Dear Child
i assure you because i have worked for so many men and women that have good testimonies about my work all over the world and you will not be an exception i have started the work and there are few material items we need to get in other to get the work done. it will take two days to cast this spell and third day of it you will see the result of my spell, I made a little consultation with my gods and these are needed to cast the spell, i do not charge for my spell you are only required to pay or buy the items needed to cast the spell and then after the spell has worked according to plan you can volunteer or contribute to my temple which is not a task that must be paid, but for items that are to be used for casting this spell must be purchased by you. My last permanent spell, and this spell we're talking about has to work for what is behind it is powerful. After casting the spell you will be told what to do. All this I see my gods and the spell has no damage or effect, the following are the elements necessary for the spell.

you need to buy these things for the spell to work MATERIALS NEEDED
(1) the heart of a cobra: $ 21
(2) A red piece of clothing and 37cowries: $ 9
(3) the ball of the eye of a chameleon: $ 10
(4) And the water from the river of ozala: $15
(5) Alligator pepper: $ 5
(6) Red rose Flower: $25
Total of $85

You are very lucky because my gods have accepted the spell to be cast so you have to make sure that the haste with demand because there is nothing impossible in this temple. With the help of these items your boyfriend will be captured with the spell and will love you and nobody or quarel or mistake will ever come between the 2 of you or ever separate the two of you.
I hope to hear from you soon.
You can call me on +27613004749 it's a South African number"

Best Wishes,
Doc. John

Im scared Im not gonna give him any money though but if I just ignore I think he's gonna try to harm me or my ex with the photos and little info he has I don't know what to do. I did try blocking him on gmail but he still managed to email me. I am very scared Im not sure what steps to take to protect myself. Any advice?
Advertisement

#270621 by AlanJones Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:17 am
This scammer is just an idiot, who is too lazy to get a real job, so prefers trying to steal from others. He has no magical powers, he just wants you to pay for the pretend spell.

All the time you are communicating with him, he will see you as a potential victim. So, delete all future emails from him and do not respond. He will soon give up and move on to his next victim.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#270641 by Jbliss Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:45 pm
Thank you for your reply. Yes it is sad to know that some people are out there to target those who are at they're weakest and most vulnerable. Especially when the though that there is hope is show to you not only as a lie but a scam Thats what hurt me the most! :( But im not gonna let this bring me down im gonna grow strong from this at least I learned from it and know how they work. I am glad that there are websites Like this one and people on it around to help those who like me have come across such scum. I hope in the future I can learn more and I can contribute more and help those on here In similar scamming situations.

All the best