Information on romance scams and scammers.
#270600 by malu53 Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:36 am
eddie
57, Los Angeles, California, United States
Last seen 1 hours ago
Looking for a relationship with a girl
aged 43‑65, in United States.
Single

I am a fun loving man, jovial, kind, easy going, lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, swimming, traveling, cooking

Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Language english spanish Russii
Currently Living With Alone

Hello dear how are you doing? My name is Eddie Harrison of the United States of America . I take interest on you after going through your profile , I am a widower with a son , I'm here for serious relationship , you can send me your email address so I can write to you and tell you , everything about me with my pictures , thank you very much for your time , I look forward to your response .
you can contact me through my e-mail address [email protected]
Advertisement

#270651 by malu53 Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:35 pm
Hello my dear xxx,

How are you doing today? I must first thank you for making out time to write to me. I have to admit that you are really wonderful and beautiful woman. I like you and I believe that our meeting was not by a chance or accident but it was predestined by God so that together we would be able to discover God's plan for both of us. Once again my name is Eddie Harrison, I am 57 years old. A native of Mount Savage, Maryland, United States of America. I am happy to find you in my present and I will like to be associated with you, what I desire is simply in your attribute i have to bring love to my world again because I am a single father. I lost my wife three years ago in a car crash. I have a son who is 14 years old. My son's name is Barry,He is a good and intelligent boy and i take him to high esteem because he is my carbon copy. I am an American army working in Kabul the capital city of Afghanistan but we will be going home next month after my retirement. I believe in love because it heal wounded heart and broken spirit, I don't have any relationship after the death of my wife because i have been busy in the city of Kabul fighting the Taliban, to restore peace in the country. I want you to understand that Love has no colors barrier, no educational back ground barrier, no socioeconomic Barrier, religious, language, age,nationality or distance barrier, the only important thing there is love and understanding and in a little time we will be staying together by the special grace of God.

There is usually a smile on my face and I have been blessed. I have my own share of setbacks in the live but in spite of everything i never stop being grateful to God for his mercies upon my life and all the experiences that i have been exposed to. I am a fun loving,jovial,kind,lovely and passionate man. I like to have fun, work, travel, Play, and smile. I think of myself as being clever but harmless. My hobbies include jogging, music, horse riding, traveling, swimming, cooking etc. I am looking for a woman whom I will love, and also the woman that I would be able to spend the rest of my life with. I believe that a man's happiness will never be complete until there is a woman right beside him I want someone who is happy with her life. someone, who is willing to share her lives with me and I can share my life with her and together we will be happy forever. I hope that you would be the right woman for me, and I hope that our coming together would open doors of blessings and affections in our lives. Please check your attached you will see my photos. And also please, feel free to tell me about yourself and also send your photos to me.

I wish you a wonderful night and i hope to hear from you as soon as you receive this mail,
yours, Eddie kisses.
Subject: I am very happy to meet you,
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015