Information on romance scams and scammers.
#270662 by Ginger Lee Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:53 pm
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010243728584

Uses Seeman Frank and Frank Seeman as his name.

please i want to ask you for this help. i will like you to act as my next of king to receive this money from me which i have made from my work here in Syria.is a huge amount of money i can not carry it and i can not send through bank transfer to security purpose.please my deari will send through diplomatic immunity courier service to you.the amount is 14 million USD but i will share it in to two parcel.

I made it from the big Amount of money we got from Muhammed Aliyu of syria During the time I went to his house When for his arrest.please you have 2 million USD from each delivery you receive from me

I have less than 3 weeks to stay here.
Since I am still working for the government I cannot keep these money and cannot send it to US for time being so I just want you to act as my next of kin to receive it and if I fail to move this money out before I leave this country I will lose it and it might also exposed me to the Government.
When you receive the money you can take two million dollars for buying a good house for the family and buy yourself a good car and take 200.000$ for your personal use and to take care of yourself and keep the remaining for me until I come to see you and you can put it in your account or save box in the bank.
I assure you that this transaction is risk free and its success is 100% guaranteed.To move the money all you need to do now is to send me.
[1] Your full Name
[2] Your full house Address
[3] Your National ID Card
[4] Your mobile phone number
[5] and your Email address
So that I can finish the arrangement here and move the money to you

plese pray very well i just pray to God that he will touch you to help me and also donate to whom you like my dear i will be praying also please do not let anybody hear this from me and you my dear.thanks for your understanding love.may my God touch you to help me and the people you want to donate to.amen

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.
Advertisement

#270800 by Ginger Lee Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:10 pm
Please forgive me for my late reply, Here is my phone number +447031808660 Thanks for your understanding Kindly make sure hurt this information will be Between you and me until we realize the success of this transaction, What i want you to do now is to send me your information so harm the diplomatic immunity courier service you can use to send the parcel. [1] Your full Name [2] Your full house Address [3] Your National ID Card [4] Your mobile phone number [5] and your e-mail address
So I can finish the arrangement harm here and move the money to you.I wait for your reply and your full information.God bless you

44 7031808660
+44-70 31808660
+44.7031808660

Please DO NOT tell the scammer he is posted here.