Information on romance scams and scammers.
#257510 by rococo Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:59 pm
WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Senegal

annithar2015
24 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

My name is Miss Annithar, I got your profile through (www.flirty9.com) site. I be come interested to know you, am searching for a truthful Pearson who i can trust,someone who can share with me,someone who will makes me feel special, please if you don't have anything against that try and reply me immediately and send to me your email address through this site, so that i will send you my information and more of my sweet picture's for you to see how i look like because I need a serious trust relationship from you, I will be happy to hear from you very soon, because i have something very Important to tell you more about me. please don't fail to reply back to me with your email address through this site. your new friend Annithar
My name is Miss Annithar, I got your profile through (www.flirty9.com) site. please if you don't have anything against that try and reply me immediately through my email address: [email protected] : so that i will send you my information and more of my sweet picture's for you to see how i look like because I need a serious trust relationship from you, I will be happy to hear from you very soon, because i have something very Important to tell you more about me. please don't fail to reply back to me: [email protected] : your new friend Annithar.

also documented here:-
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 05#p434556
Advertisement

#270805 by rococo Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:08 pm
new address [email protected]

sindymy
about me: i have nothing interesting to say

My name is Miss SINDY, I got your profile through (http://www.bangme.net) site. please if you don't have anything against that try and reply me immediately through my email address: [email protected] : so that i will send you my information and more of my sweet picture's for you to see how i look like because I need a serious trust relationship from you, I will be happy to hear from you very soon, because i have something very Important to tell you more about me. please don't fail to reply back to me: [email protected] : your new friend SINDY
pic posted in the first topic :laugh-s: